Mini die grinder
1. Remove shaker ( 2 ) 10mm Bolts on the sides , and remove the 2 hoses on the front right side. For Mach 1
2. Remove shaker bracket ( 4 ) 10mm bolts
3. Remove Throttle cable by moving it to WOT position and routing the cable out , remove the plastic cable, and spring too.
4. Unbolt the throttle bracket (2) 10mm bolts, and start unhooking all the obvious sensors , and hoses. Including removing the EGR (2) 10mm bolts
In the back of the manifold towards the firewall there are 2 hoses as well.
5. Start unbolting the intake manifold
8mm , I used a 1/4 ratchet.
6. I cleaned up the top with my die grinder and Buffing pad , along with intake cleaner , and blowing it dry with my blow gun. Making sure to NOT get any sensors wet ( TPMS, IAC ) and NOT go damage EGR gasket.
7. Install the spacer REUSING your old gasket as well as the new one. Gasket - spacer - Gasket
USE the new bolts .. They are longer , only reuse the longest bolts. Which is the middle bolt, and bolt to the front right, and torque them down to 90-100 Inch LBs , I didn't use a torque wench I just tightened them by hand.
8. Install everything you took off , double check your work, and test drive.
Hope this helped anyone!
I got my spacer from Pauls High Performance , and very happy with their product. I felt a noticeable low end TQ