I apologize in advance if my questions sound stupid ... Please bear with me.
1) which is the best front strut bar for the 2014 gt500 which is not too pricy.
2) anyone know any reliable tuning / modding shops in the San Antonio area specially for mustangs/Shelby's ?
3) any detailed links for the sync lockpick with front and rear wireless camera install ?
4) what's the widest front and rear tire I can safely put on the stock svt
rims on the 2014 gt500 ?
5) is it a problem to paint the exhaust tips and part of the muffler with high temp resistant paint ?
6) is it safe to put hub centric wheel spacers considering the power that goes to the wheels ?
7) any keyless entry options available ?
8) is it possible to upgrade from the basic sync with nav to the myford touch that comes with the 2015's ? I'm talking about the user interface and software.
Thanks for help guys !
Hope to get a lot of info !
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution