Interior lower paneling and quarter windows - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang DIY and Technical

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2015, 07:17 AM   #1
Region: Ohio
Interior lower paneling and quarter windows

Hey there!
So like I've said before I'm new to owning a mustang (picked it up yesterday) its a v6 '13 convertible and I already love it to death. Problem is, it came as is from the lot and was a previous rental. The outside it alright, but my interior needs some work. My biggest problems right now are:

1.The plastic interior on the floor paneling on the passenger side looks like it was cut or town up, I'll add a picture soon when I can. I basically need to replace that lower section one of panelling, where can I get that done!?

2. My quarter window driver side does not fully close, it seems to get stuck just before sealing completely so I have to pull the window forwards to completely seal the car.

As a first time mustang owner I'm beyond excited to learn about fixing my own car, so whatever help anyone has with these first two little fixes for me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
buckeyebandguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang DIY and Technical