Raxiom map Light - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang DIY and Technical

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-20-2016, 02:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Raxiom map Light

About a month and a half ago, I ordered raxiom lights from AM, the stock lights being yellow and not as bright bothered so I went with it, I read the reviews of people that put about it and saw mostly all were satisfied, so I bought them and installed them myself. Besides having trouble putting them through the hole, everything was good, it was really bright and enjoyed it, I noticed the lights weren't turning on for some reason so I took it off and I noticed that something was loose inside, I looked in and parts of the bulbs were broken and loose inside, I was mad and put in my stock bulbs I had and found out that the right one doesn't work and wouldn't turn on. I thought it was the bulb that didn't work so I switched both bulbs to see and it wasn't the bulbs, might be one of the wires that messed up while the raxiom lights broke, pretty pissed off, and would not recommend that product to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Javiertala is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2016, 07:24 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiertala View Post
About a month and a half ago, I ordered raxiom lights from AM, the stock lights being yellow and not as bright bothered so I went with it, I read the reviews of people that put about it and saw mostly all were satisfied, so I bought them and installed them myself.

Besides having trouble putting them through the hole, everything was good, it was really bright and enjoyed it, I noticed the lights weren't turning on for some reason so I took it off and I noticed that something was loose inside, I looked in and parts of the bulbs were broken and loose inside, I was mad and put in my stock bulbs I had and found out that the right one doesn't work and wouldn't turn on.

I thought it was the bulb that didn't work so I switched both bulbs to see and it wasn't the bulbs, might be one of the wires that messed up while the raxiom lights broke, pretty pissed off, and would not recommend that product to anyone.
Hey Javier - Sorry to see and hear about the trouble you had with the bulbs! Did we get a replacement set up on these through Raxiom for you? I know it's apples to oranges but I just installed a slew of their parts on my truck and was beyond happy with them/didn't run into trouble. Drop me a line with your order number and if you'd like to get a refund or have them replaced free of charge.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 05:28 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I have the raxiom map lights too. They work great for me. The only issue I have is that when they're off, they're still always kind of on. You can really only notice it in the dark but the bulbs are constantly glowing real dim. I noticed before that one will randomly turn off for a second or two before it starts glowing again. I have yet to figure this out and have no idea what it could be.
J Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I spent $12 at pep boys on some 5 led bulbs..super bright no problems
lcp9073 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang DIY and Technical