'15 Mustang not "Muscle Car" - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #176
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post
IMO the 14 is not that good looking it may be faster then my 07 GT stock for stock and all that, but that my 07 looks like it will eat you for breakfast before it even comes off the line. Like a beast should be even the older ones too ford is getting to much P***y and it show u know when a man gets to much he get soft and lazy

What are you smoking?
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2014, 07:22 PM   #177
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
It's gonna be funny when I say, kiss my butt. You can keep the less sexy looking car. 2014 is plenty fast and plenty of room to make it faster. No worries here. I will have to spend more money to go faster. But the 15' owners will need a lot more money to make it sexier than my 14'.
You have a 2014 and me a 2013, Im not selling my Mustang to buy a 2015 Mustang, Im keeping it, but I do realize the new Mustang is gonna be spanking that *** whether you like it or not and you will end up blowing your lunch money tryin to keep up, evolution of the Mustang is good, get with the program or you gonna get left in the dust Bro....
Old 02-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Lmfao!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #179
Road Trip!

They should have not brought back the 2.3 and make a turbo v6 option instead imo

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

I think you've been road trippin to Colorado
Old 02-08-2014, 08:53 PM   #181
Road Trip!

Yes.. And I saw a ecoboost v6 in my dream lol

Old 02-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #182
Registered Member
Regular

Ford can build all the Turbo 4 cyl's and V6's they want to but Ford knows if you want power that the V8 is where its at, they should know since Ford invented it...
Old 02-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #183
Registered Member
Regular

Not to change the subject but I like going onto a certain Camaro forum and talking smack to those guys, they get their panties in a wad when I tell them they are nothing but US govt handouts
Old 02-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #184
Road Trip!

Lol let me guess ls1 tech?

People on mustang forums can admit our cars aren't the greatest or fastest..

But they act like their ls1 was made by god or something

Old 02-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #185
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Iron View Post
Not to change the subject but I like going onto a certain Camaro forum and talking smack to those guys, they get their panties in a wad when I tell them they are nothing but US govt handouts

Haha, nice, Government Motors!
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:04 PM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Haha, nice, Government Motors!

You know, even after all GMs debts are paid, I'll never forgive them for giving Pontiac the ax.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #187
Road Trip!

Only good Pontiac was the gto

Old 02-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #188
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
You know, even after all GMs debts are paid, I'll never forgive them for giving Pontiac the ax.

I agree, that really sucks, I would have loved for the firebird to come back.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #189
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=CoolHorsey;1944073]Lol let me guess ls1 tech?

Nah not that forum...its a Camaro forum...I dont wanna quote the name cause 1 member has a Camaro and a 96 Mustang with the 4.6 in it and he says they suck so I ask him well why do you still have it? Do you need it for when the Camaro breaks down or GM goes bankrupt again and you cant get parts for the Camaro?
Old 02-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #190
Registered Member
Regular

'15 Mustang not "Muscle Car"

Quote:

Pontiac was just starting to get good again. The GTO, Solstice, hell it was even said that Pontiac was supposed to switch to an all RWD line up in the near future. Then the Feds told GM that tye could have the money or they could have Pontiac. Only an idiot would have kept Pontiac. The interesting thing is that, unlike the other brands they discontinued, they chose to maintain ownership of the brand name, so maybe we'll have Pontiac return at some point. I hope so.

I also hate to burst everyone's government motors bubble, but let's not forget that Ford borrowed $6,000,000,000 from the Feds in the summer of '09. Not a bailout, but Ford didn't see the recession through on their own power either.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:13 PM   #191
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Pontiac was just starting to get good again. The GTO, Solstice, hell it was even said that Pontiac was supposed to switch to an all RWD line up in the near future. Then the Feds told GM that tye could have the money or they could have Pontiac. Only an idiot would have kept Pontiac. The interesting thing is that, unlike the other brands they discontinued, they chose to maintain ownership of the brand name, so maybe we'll have Pontiac return at some point. I hope so.

I also hate to burst everyone's government motors bubble, but let's not forget that Ford borrowed $6,000,000,000 from the Feds in the summer of '09. Not a bailout, but Ford didn't see the recession through on their own power either.
I think Ford borrowed that money for some plant updates but not to stay alive, they borrowed money against the "Blue Oval" to do that but it was well before the Govt takeover of GM and Fiat....
Old 02-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #192
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
GM's debts will never be repaid in full, they still owe $10 billion and are refusing to repay that, they have paid back $42 billion but not the entire $52 billion...F'n losers.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:17 PM   #193
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I had a 1979 Trans/Am back in the day and loved it. It had the 403 Olds motor in it and was a damn good car but when 1982 rolled around and Ford came back with the 5.0 GT Mustang, I traded the Bird for the Mustang...
Old 02-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I had a 1979 Trans/Am back in the day and loved it. It had the 403 Olds motor in it and was a damn good car but when 1982 rolled around and Ford came back with the 5.0 GT Mustang, I traded the Bird for the Mustang...

Honestly, if Pontiac was still around, and had bought back the Firebird, I would not be in a Mustang. The 76-79 Firebird TA was my favorite Firebird.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #195
Road Trip!

Funny how fbody owners say "yeah my motor runs strong.. When my car isn't broken down" *facepalm*

Old 02-08-2014, 09:26 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Honestly, if Pontiac was still around, and had bought back the Firebird, I would not be in a Mustang. The 76-79 Firebird TA was my favorite Firebird.
Yea I think the 76-81 was everyone's favorite Firebird....I remember you could purchase a brand new 1978 Trans/Am Smokey & The Bandit Edition for $10k out the door

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

[QUOTE=CoolHorsey;1944089]Funny how fbody owners say "yeah my motor runs strong.. When my car isn't broken down" *facepalm*

Yea but when their running, they are strong and thats no ****...
Old 02-09-2014, 01:12 AM   #197
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Yea I think the 76-81 was everyone's favorite Firebird....I remember you could purchase a brand new 1978 Trans/Am Smokey & The Bandit Edition for $10k out the door ---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------
No way. 68
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 01:31 AM   #198
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What are you smoking?

Nothing bro it's my opinion that's all. And if I was in Europe I would show u my fav places and what kinds they have available. Lol I just don't like it really unless something is done to it. Stock look is ugly to me just like the new 15 when u show it's potential more then ya it looks okay ( meaning the 13-14 ) but I have only liked a few I have seen and they have been on this site none in person it's like you guys make them look good here but on the streets out here I don't see that type of love put in them so I'm not clowning let a person pull up on me with a fresh one with their stamp on it and it's fresh I'll let you know it is I'm not no hater bro. I'm a car driver bro I have driven to many different sports/muscle car from all over the world bro I have seen body style u would know that they took ideas from because u never left the states bro so u know nothing unless u have more stamps in your passport then me ur talking minor talk to me google don't show everything in the world. The internet changes when u leave this country u only suppose to see what your suppose to see but this isn't the forum for all that. Everybody copies everybody u opinion is it's that S**t I respect that totally I think it's a soft looking mustang and getting softer period! I seen one dude in person with a fresh *** new mustang and that's (Black on Boss)I seen his in person, everybody else I seen with my two eyes has the same *** stripe and different color and different rims. Like they think it's the best as is I just don't think so it's average and soft. Now I'm not talking motors or any of that bro just LOOKS!
swoopty5525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:03 AM   #199
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopty5525 View Post
Nothing bro it's my opinion that's all. And if I was in Europe I would show u my fav places and what kinds they have available. Lol I just don't like it really unless something is done to it. Stock look is ugly to me just like the new 15 when u show it's potential more then ya it looks okay ( meaning the 13-14 ) but I have only liked a few I have seen and they have been on this site none in person it's like you guys make them look good here but on the streets out here I don't see that type of love put in them so I'm not clowning let a person pull up on me with a fresh one with their stamp on it and it's fresh I'll let you know it is I'm not no hater bro. I'm a car driver bro I have driven to many different sports/muscle car from all over the world bro I have seen body style u would know that they took ideas from because u never left the states bro so u know nothing unless u have more stamps in your passport then me ur talking minor talk to me google don't show everything in the world. The internet changes when u leave this country u only suppose to see what your suppose to see but this isn't the forum for all that. Everybody copies everybody u opinion is it's that S**t I respect that totally I think it's a soft looking mustang and getting softer period! I seen one dude in person with a fresh *** new mustang and that's (Black on Boss)I seen his in person, everybody else I seen with my two eyes has the same *** stripe and different color and different rims. Like they think it's the best as is I just don't think so it's average and soft. Now I'm not talking motors or any of that bro just LOOKS!

Paragraphs my nigga paragraphs lol

Old 02-09-2014, 02:04 AM   #200
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
Paragraphs my nigga paragraphs lol

Lmao!... Sho u right bro sho u right
Old 02-09-2014, 02:05 AM   #201
Registered Member
Regular

That's why I passed English but she said I be having run-on sentences, thinking faster then I can type or write (docked points but still passed ( with a B+)
Old 02-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #202
Road Trip!

Omfg!! You got me Rollin!! Haha

Only thing you gotta do to pass english here is show up! Lol

You know what I'm talking about!! Lol

Old 02-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #203
Road Trip!

Quote:
You have a 2014 and me a 2013, Im not selling my Mustang to buy a 2015 Mustang, Im keeping it, but I do realize the new Mustang is gonna be spanking that *** whether you like it or not and you will end up blowing your lunch money tryin to keep up, evolution of the Mustang is good, get with the program or you gonna get left in the dust Bro....

Dude have you ever heard of Wiesco. Look up the 351 long block kit. Lunch money ha. I do not like talking finances but i make 6 figures. If the future models look as sexy (Mach/Cobra) then I might get one. With the Wiesco kit I can have 600rwhp naturally aspirated. With the capability to handle up to 2000hp with FI. The 15' will never look as good as ours and I'll take my lunch money and continue to update my 14' till Ford makes a sexier look than the 13/14'
Old 02-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #204
Registered Member
Regular

Man, these threads are awesome and hilarious. For those who don't like the 15 model, don't buy it. Keep your current mustang. For those who love the 15 model, buy it. Either way it doesn't matter because the mustang will continue on for another 50 years and another 50 after that and some people will still not like the design.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:26 AM   #205
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Dude have you ever heard of Wiesco. Look up the 351 long block kit. Lunch money ha. I do not like talking finances but i make 6 figures. If the future models look as sexy (Mach/Cobra) then I might get one. With the Wiesco kit I can have 600rwhp naturally aspirated. With the capability to handle up to 2000hp with FI. The 15' will never look as good as ours and I'll take my lunch money and continue to update my 14' till Ford makes a sexier look than the 13/14'
They already did. The 11/12's, lol
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #206
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Well, Let me tell ya-all something ********

I was at the Daytona Speedway for the Turkey Rod Run,
Only 1964 and earlier cars were allowed in.( Unless with a car club)
A guy tried to get in with a very nice Corvette ( About a 2000 or newer) They all look alike.
He was denied entrance and told he had had to park in the outside lot and walk in. He raised so much hell that they called in a track big wig to talk to him. He asked why new Mustangs were allowed and not his Corvette. I was pulled over waiting for my brother with his 32 Ford Roadster when this was going on.
The Big Shot from the speedway said this:
" A Mustang is a muscle car-- A Corvette is a Sports car" The guy just shrugged and walked away. I told the Speedway guy I liked how he handled that situation and he told me " It's much easier to explain why, Then argue with people"

The late Mustangs driving in were all with the Tropical Detroit Muscle car club or The Daytona Mustang club. I belong to both.

I did not see a Corvette club there at all but with how big it is and how many cars there were , A person can't see it all.

Ronnie

PS: I did run into the guy later that day and told him about the club and how he could join the TDMCC and get in the spring turkey rod run with us in March. We did laugh at Mustang muscle car and Corvette sports car though. We agreed they are both great fun cars and went and shared a pizza.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #207
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I was at the Daytona Speedway for the Turkey Rod Run,
Only 1964 and earlier cars were allowed in.( Unless with a car club)
A guy tried to get in with a very nice Corvette ( About a 2000 or newer) They all look alike.
He was denied entrance and told he had had to park in the outside lot and walk in. He raised so much hell that they called in a track big wig to talk to him. He asked why new Mustangs were allowed and not his Corvette. I was pulled over waiting for my brother with his 32 Ford Roadster when this was going on.
The Big Shot from the speedway said this:
" A Mustang is a muscle car-- A Corvette is a Sports car" The guy just shrugged and walked away. I told the Speedway guy I liked how he handled that situation and he told me " It's much easier to explain why, Then argue with people"

The late Mustangs driving in were all with the Tropical Detroit Muscle car club or The Daytona Mustang club. I belong to both.

I did not see a Corvette club there at all but with how big it is and how many cars there were , A person can't see it all.

Ronnie

PS: I did run into the guy later that day and told him about the club and how he could join the TDMCC and get in the spring turkey rod run with us in March. We did laugh at Mustang muscle car and Corvette sports car though. We agreed they are both great fun cars and went and shared a pizza.

Aww how romantic lolol
That guy kinda sounds like a ****** lol. Like if they say you can't go in..

Just walk away haha so you don't drive for one day it's not gonna kill you

Old 02-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #208
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi Coolhorsey

The Corvette guy turned out to be OK. His name is Bill and from Jacksonville, Florida. He was just kind of stunned why he seen Mustangs going in and did not know they had car club stickers. If he waited by the gate he would have seen a couple of Corvettes going in with our car club But he drove off to the front parking lot. He just thought he was being singled out.
Even with the club it was not free. You paid to drive in and still had to purchase a club sticker. It covered all four days of the event though.
He could drive in Sunday but it would cost him $40.00 but he only came for that Saturday.
I just liked the way the guy said, " Mustang/Muscle car---Corvette/Sports car." That is one I will use on my Corvette friends from my old Corvette Club when I had one. I'm still in contact with some of my old club members.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #209
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
IMO, looks like Ford misses the SN95 look and is easing everybody back into the AWESOMENESS
(go ahead, I'm waiting to hear it :-[ ) LOL...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #210
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
They already did. The 11/12's, lol

In your dreams. Yeah Right OK... the 11/12 is more sexy than the 13/14. It's funny how some 11/12 owners are asking if the front end and rear lights of a 13/14 will fit a 11/12. You never here the 13/14 owners ask if the 11/12 will fit their car. Wake up dude your having a nightmare.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT