'15 Mustang not "Muscle Car" - Page 7 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:15 PM   #211
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
In your dreams. Yeah Right OK... the 11/12 is more sexy than the 13/14. It's funny how some 11/12 owners are asking if the front end and rear lights of a 13/14 will fit a 11/12. You never here the 13/14 owners ask if the 11/12 will fit their car. Wake up dude your having a nightmare.
Actually there is one 14 owner that posted the question can a 11/12 rear light fit his 14 model.

But I think after further research we realized he was mentally insane so his question was not taken seriously.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #212
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I have a problem. A BIG problem

I'm talking a really huge problem

I like all year MUSTANGS, 1964 all the way up to 2014. I personally have a 2012 and sure as heck do not want to change the front end. The MCA grill and look of my Mustang is why I bought it. ( Love at first sight)
I have not seen a 2015 yet except for pictures but I may or may not fall in love with the new style but I'll still like it because it IS a MUSTANG.
I Corvettes and although I like them. They just don't have the same feel as a good Mustang. I like all of the people in my Mustang club. They are all a different breed then the stuff shirt snobs that were in the Corvette club I used to belong to. There were only a few members I liked but the majority of them I could not stand.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #213
Road Trip!

What do you think the difference is between mustang and corvette owners? Like what makes one group nicer than the other?

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #214
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

The Corvette owners are not as friendly

Most of the one's in the Corvette club were older men and woman with money. They were not really car people and were only interested in dinner rides and not going to the drags or car shows except their own Corvette shows. If it looked like a chance of rain they showed up at a meeting in their Cadillac's Etc.

The Mustang or should I say the Tropical Detroit Muscle car club ( Mostly Mustangs) are into doing things such as Drag racing, Cruises, Car Shows, and I have not met anyone out of our 200+ members that were not friendly and ready to help another member if help needed. Just a younger friendlier group of car people. Way more fun to be around.

I did quit the Corvette club and joined in on a Corvette forum that was at that time almost like a club. Just a group of Corvette owners that would pool our money once in a while and rent the speedway or drag strip at Gainesville or Orlando.

I also belonged to the Audi Porsche club. ( Only to track my car) A very good group of true car people that enjoy their cars and do not sneer at anybody that don't have a Porsche or Audi. I had my Vette and then A Mini Cooper "John Cooper Works Edition" and had a great deal of fun with those people.

My Mini at the Speedway with the Audi Porsche club in 2011

Ronnie
Old 02-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #215
Road Trip!

That's awesome. I guess actually passion bout the cars reflects how the group acts/feels

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #216
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I like all cars

This is my fourth Mustang.
Had a 1964 Convertible
Had a 1965 289 Hi-Performance notchback ( 271HP)
Had a 1967 fully loaded automatic 289 ( Stupid and got married)
Now I have my 2012 3.7 V6 automatic MCA premium.

My friend Shari has a 1966 Convertible.

Ronnie
Old 02-10-2014, 01:44 AM   #217
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
In your dreams. Yeah Right OK... the 11/12 is more sexy than the 13/14. It's funny how some 11/12 owners are asking if the front end and rear lights of a 13/14 will fit a 11/12. You never here the 13/14 owners ask if the 11/12 will fit their car. Wake up dude your having a nightmare.
Dude yeah right dude. I much prefer the front end of the 11/12 as for the rear end it goes to the 05/09. Funny how when I can afford to buy any car I want I did. Dream on Dude.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:47 AM   #218
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
This is my fourth Mustang. Had a 1964 Convertible Had a 1965 289 Hi-Performance notchback ( 271HP) Had a 1967 fully loaded automatic 289 ( Stupid and got married) Now I have my 2012 3.7 V6 automatic MCA premium. My friend Shari has a 1966 Convertible. Ronnie
I loved those 65 HIPO's and the 67 390s. A lot of fun to drive.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:29 AM   #219

Looks aren't everything.. What truly matter is what's under the hood yo! What makes the pony giddy up.
JLyons125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:18 AM   #220
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Most of the one's in the Corvette club were older men and woman with money. They were not really car people and were only interested in dinner rides and not going to the drags or car shows except their own Corvette shows. If it looked like a chance of rain they showed up at a meeting in their Cadillac's Etc.

The Mustang or should I say the Tropical Detroit Muscle car club ( Mostly Mustangs) are into doing things such as Drag racing, Cruises, Car Shows, and I have not met anyone out of our 200+ members that were not friendly and ready to help another member if help needed. Just a younger friendlier group of car people. Way more fun to be around.

I did quit the Corvette club and joined in on a Corvette forum that was at that time almost like a club. Just a group of Corvette owners that would pool our money once in a while and rent the speedway or drag strip at Gainesville or Orlando.

I also belonged to the Audi Porsche club. ( Only to track my car) A very good group of true car people that enjoy their cars and do not sneer at anybody that don't have a Porsche or Audi. I had my Vette and then A Mini Cooper "John Cooper Works Edition" and had a great deal of fun with those people.

My Mini at the Speedway with the Audi Porsche club in 2011

Ronnie
OH... So that explains why I didn't fit in the Corvette Show..LOL..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT