5.0 expense ???? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang GT View Post
You're going to be spending a lot more for the 2015 than you would a 2014 Mustang. Manufacturer's rebates now are at least $3000 plus whatever you can get out of the dealer. Go to Hassle-free car-buying experience from a nationwide network of certified dealers. - TrueCar to get probably the best price you can. I got the same price from this website as I did through the USAA car buying service. If you don't like the deals in your zip code expand your search. Even if you have to drive 500 miles to get it cheaper its worth the drive.

When the 2015s come out expect to pay sticker price for at least the first year is my guess. Then sales will dictate rebates and dealer incentives. Good luck.
Technically I will be getting a 2016 because my lease ends next year around this time ...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
ricketkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketkm View Post
I am a 2014 V6 owner but I want to upgrade to a 5.0 when my lease is up. Just want to know how much is it costing you coyote owners on monthly basis with gas,insurance and payments etc??? Want to see if a GT is in my budget, thank you....
Your expenses will be different than those responding to your post. Even though I have a V6, most of the expenses are the same.

Insurance, depends greatly from State-to-State. Your driving record has a big impact on what you will pay.

How many miles you drive a day. The farther it is to work, the more insurance you will pay.

Gas mileage will depend on your foot, whether you have a real heavy or lite foot on your gas pedal.

What upgrades are you wanting to put on? I am just short of $6,400. I still haven't decided which rims and tires to put on.

If it's not in your budget, enjoy your V6.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
You're going to be spending a lot more for the 2015 than you would a 2014 Mustang. Manufacturer's rebates now are at least $3000 plus whatever you can get out of the dealer. Go to Hassle-free car-buying experience from a nationwide network of certified dealers. - TrueCar to get probably the best price you can. I got the same price from this website as I did through the USAA car buying service. If you don't like the deals in your zip code expand your search. Even if you have to drive 500 miles to get it cheaper its worth the drive.

When the 2015s come out expect to pay sticker price for at least the first year is my guess. Then sales will dictate rebates and dealer incentives. Good luck.
Thank you for shareing this i will use it when i trade in,my 4.6 for a,5.0 around November.. Why they need my address if i already gave then my email
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I used true car for last two. Helps a ton
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I used true car for last two. Helps a ton
I had no idea about it
Old 04-11-2014, 08:12 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4point6Chris View Post
I had no idea about it
They now have ads on TV. I didn't want multiple phone calls, only email so when I used the site I gave my email address and a fake phone number because the web site won't submit your information without a phone number.

I used it for checking real instead of internet prices dealers put on cars when I was trying to decide what to buy.

Be prepared though, if you give your real phone # you will immediately receive responses from salesmen. I got one response in less than two minutes after pushing the submit button.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:54 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They now have ads on TV. I didn't want multiple phone calls, only email so when I used the site I gave my email address and a fake phone number because the web site won't submit your information without a phone number.

I used it for checking real instead of internet prices dealers put on cars when I was trying to decide what to buy.

Be prepared though, if you give your real phone # you will immediately receive responses from salesmen. I got one response in less than two minutes after pushing the submit button.
Wow.. But do they really.get b you deals
Old 04-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:

Not really. Sometimes internet prices are cheaper though.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Not really. Sometimes internet prices are cheaper though.
Im mad i owe 15k on my 07 when i cudda got a 14
Old 04-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
In my experience yes. However, they tried to charge me add ons including tinted windows (which were crap), nitrogen in the tires instead of air, and the VIN etched in all windows for an additional $900. I told the salesman to come back out in the parking lot with me and told him to take out the nitrogen and replace it with air, and to explain how the crappy tints and etched windows were worth $900. He said with the price I got I would have to pay the ad ons or at least something. I told him there was no way in Hell that was going to happen and walked away. I called him back two weeks later and asked if he was ready to give me the True Car deal (which was the same as the USAA buying service deal) and he said he would have to talk to the sales manager. The sales manager said yes. Don't let the salesman jerk you around. They should honor the price.

As a result I gave the dealership a poor rating on their feedback to Ford after buying the car. The salesman even emailed me ahead of time asking that I talk to him first before providing Ford feedback. I ignored his email. What comes around goes around.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
In my experience yes. However, they tried to charge me add ons including tinted windows (which were crap), nitrogen in the tires instead of air, and the VIN etched in all windows for an additional $900. I told the salesman to come back out in the parking lot with me and told him to take out the nitrogen and replace it with air, and to explain how the crappy tints and etched windows were worth $900. He said with the price I got I would have to pay the ad ons or at least something. I told him there was no way in Hell that was going to happen and walked away. I called him back two weeks later and asked if he was ready to give me the True Car deal (which was the same as the USAA buying service deal) and he said he would have to talk to the sales manager. The sales manager said yes. Don't let the salesman jerk you around. They should honor the price.

As a result I gave the dealership a poor rating on their feedback to Ford after buying the car. The salesman even emailed me ahead of time asking that I talk to him first before providing Ford feedback. I ignored his email. What comes around goes around.
I agree with you and what you did.. I bet they gonna try to give me crap for my trade in
Old 04-13-2014, 12:07 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I agree with you and what you did.. I bet they gonna try to give me crap for my trade in
Go to Official Kelley Blue Book New Car and Used Car Prices and Values

The site will tell you what your trade-in is worth.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Go to Official Kelley Blue Book New Car and Used Car Prices and Values

The site will tell you what your trade-in is worth.
9k smh.. Im ready to trade it in now
Old 04-22-2014, 07:53 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

I don't pay much on my 3yr note, so I wouldn't be any help there.. But gas wise, I say $200-$240 a mo. DD
na5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
The last True Car i did I I went with the cheapest dealer quote. then called them and worked it all out. They didnt have the car at all but found it and sold it for the price quoted. I didn't even mention my trade in until the day before went to pick up. then said I had my motorcycle to trade I owed on and they had to take it for what I owed so out from under it. It wasnt a ton to ask but it was borderline. I owed what it said a private sale would get on KBB. They did it and I drove the bike their next day, drove stang home.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:11 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
You could trade in something you still owe on?????

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
ricketkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:53 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketkm View Post
You could trade in something you still owe on????? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Of course! U'll just take a hit on whatever u owe minus what they give u for the trade in.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT