Will this car Beat the 2015 stang ? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:23 PM   #36
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
If base is around 80K, I HIGHLY doubt the Z07 package and 8 speed auto would cost enough to make it 100+K OTD price

Any options added and it will be. That would be 100% base model

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
If I had the money, I'm fairly certain those would be the only options I'd get, adds everything that I'd want, I guess I'll see what it would be when the Z06 hits the customizer on the Chevy site.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #38
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
If I had the money, I'm fairly certain those would be the only options I'd get, adds everything that I'd want, I guess I'll see what it would be when the Z06 hits the customizer on the Chevy site.

Whenever I do the Corvette Customizer I tell myself to only select the options I really want. Ends up being fully loaded

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Whenever I do the Corvette Customizer I tell myself to only select the options I really want. Ends up being fully loaded

Well, I'll see what happens. But yeah, with the base C7, it always ends up being an LT3 Z51 package, costing about 75K. And I try to keep it to the minimum... never happens
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

The Z/28 is only 505HP at Crank not a huge jump the Challenger is heavy but I watched a video pretty mean car when she gets going, z/28 was not impressive to have 505HP at crank. At 75,000.00 they are nuts plus I would not buy from a car company that is on government welfare. GM Government Motors.
Paradone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Hellcat sounds bad ***

Watch "2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.2 Hellcat revving" on YouTube
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.2 Hellcat revving: http://youtu.be/YU2d3YpJVYk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Hellcat sounds bad ***

Watch "2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.2 Hellcat revving" on YouTube
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.2 Hellcat revving: http://youtu.be/YU2d3YpJVYk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

My views probably make up a quarter of those half a million views i've watched it so many times. That thing does its namesake proud and sounds mean as hell. Great video.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradone View Post
The Z/28 is only 505HP at Crank not a huge jump the Challenger is heavy but I watched a video pretty mean car when she gets going, z/28 was not impressive to have 505HP at crank. At 75,000.00 they are nuts plus I would not buy from a car company that is on government welfare. GM Government Motors.
The Z28 is a road course car, similar to the Boss 302, not a drag/ big numbers car. With a road course car, too much power can be a bad thing. You have to have a balanced car, which the Z28 is pretty respectable.
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:42 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Don't forget the eye gouging they'll charge for the first year Z06. For base base base you're likely looking at $90-100k
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Don't forget the eye gouging they'll charge for the first year Z06. For base base base you're likely looking at $90-100k
That's why I wouldn't buy 1st year, well, that and the problems 1st year cars always have... and it's still a GM, so it will probably have a few 1st year problems, and wrecks, because people with money that don't know how to drive will buy them.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:29 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's why I wouldn't buy 1st year, well, that and the problems 1st year cars always have... and it's still a GM, so it will probably have a few 1st year problems, and wrecks, because people with money that don't know how to drive will buy them.
Damn son. It took you 18 years to save up for half the cost of your Stang GT. how you gonna save $80k in the next 2-4 years for a Z06 lol

I wanna know! Jk I know what you're saying.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Damn son. It took you 18 years to save up for half the cost of your Stang GT. how you gonna save $80k in the next 2-4 years for a Z06 lol

I wanna know! Jk I know what you're saying.
I wanna know how as well... eventually I want that, the new challenger Hellcat, a Camaro SS 1LE and an F-150.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT