50th anniversary special edition mustang - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
This thread has become pretty pathetic... from both sides.

OP, sweet car your dad got! As stated from others, I sure hope he enjoys it on the road and doesn't just keep it in the garage. Is he planning on storing it for the winter or use it year round?
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #72
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
Nobody wants your fing opinion when you come into someone's thread about a new car they got and trash it. Just don't say anything.
Dumb ***...if he didn't want opinions why the **** would he post it on a public forum?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #73
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
Dumb ***...if he didn't want opinions why the **** would he post it on a public forum?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I don't think OP is complaining. I think it's all the haters that simply can't handle themselves.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
IG: @azurebluemach
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2014, 05:14 PM   #74
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
And proud of the ban too. I got banned because I exercised my own thought process and expressed my opinion about the 2015. I do the same no different than on this great site. I can't help it that other mustang sites have a bunch of candy a$$ panzies who get butt hurt for not agreeing with them.

That's neat. We are pansies because we like the 2015? Keep in mind that we didn't say we hate the s197 or any other model. I looked back on that forum and you are doing the exact same bs. You are hating on every single thread related to the 2015. You start off with opinions and transition to hate. If you look back at all these latest threads you will see that the butthurt lies with you, not the 2015 fans. You can try and turn it around, but it won't work. You have 2015 hate and everyone knows, so who cares? You have fully revealed you opinions so everything else at this point is just hate. Personally, I don't give a shat. You calling me a pansy because of my opinions is pointless too.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
Old 11-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Well that pretty much sums it up.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I don't think OP is complaining. I think it's all the haters that simply can't handle themselves.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
I don't think anyone is hating. People are just stating their opinion. I bought a new 14 because hated the way the 15 turned out. That doesn't mean I don't have the right to speak on it. I like the interior and specs but the body style just didn't cut it for me. I can afford one if I wanted it as well but I don't. People talk about all types of other brands on this board all the time but when someone speaks about the 15 they're hating. You can't have it both ways.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
That's neat. We are pansies because we like the 2015? Keep in mind that we didn't say we hate the s197 or any other model. I looked back on that forum and you are doing the exact same bs. You are hating on every single thread related to the 2015. You start off with opinions and transition to hate. If you look back at all these latest threads you will see that the butthurt lies with you, not the 2015 fans. You can try and turn it around, but it won't work. You have 2015 hate and everyone knows, so who cares? You have fully revealed you opinions so everything else at this point is just hate. Personally, I don't give a shat. You calling me a pansy because of my opinions is pointless too.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
No sir, I never said anyone or you were a candy a$$ panzie for liking the 2015 mustang. There panzies when people get butt hurt and temporarily suspend someone for just speaking there opinions. People can post 1000 times they love the 2015 but on the same note people should be able to post opposite feelings.

That's why those who were offended over there were and are a bunch of whining babies. You good sir can have whatever opinion you want about the 15 or any car for that matter. I'm not the one offended or upset about your opinion. Rock out with it sir. If you or anyone want to pay well above sticker price for a car, rock out bro. Its your money and have at it hause. But when you put that out on a open public forum be prepaid for feedback whether you want it or not.

Check your feelings in at the door we say at work.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:47 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib View Post
Pictures of the 50th anniversary edition have been my desktop background for several months now... since April when they released the pictures. I love the look of it! I agree that the OP's dad paid too much of a premium, but who cares, I'm still jealous.

Will - which dealership is it, exactly? Planet Ford? I go to Houston every other weekend to see my gf. Would like to drop by to see it if they have any more.

Autonation ford Katy Texas.. I know they were getting 4 50th anniversaries total and #80 kona blue was the first one they got.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bama Performance Tune
Raxiom LED licence plate bulbs
Black GT500 style spoiler
Will2329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Just because various forum members don't share the same love and enthusiasm for the 2015 model as you do, doesn't mean the site is junk. No need for butt hurt over the 2015.

What forum is this?

Bama Performance Tune
Old 11-11-2014, 07:17 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
: This thread as many here, is a typical forum syndrome, lots of INFORTUNADOS
Old 11-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #81
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
No sir, I never said anyone or you were a candy a$$ panzie for liking the 2015 mustang. There panzies when people get butt hurt and temporarily suspend someone for just speaking there opinions. People can post 1000 times they love the 2015 but on the same note people should be able to post opposite feelings.

That's why those who were offended over there were and are a bunch of whining babies. You good sir can have whatever opinion you want about the 15 or any car for that matter. I'm not the one offended or upset about your opinion. Rock out with it sir. If you or anyone want to pay well above sticker price for a car, rock out bro. Its your money and have at it hause. But when you put that out on a open public forum be prepaid for feedback whether you want it or not.

Check your feelings in at the door we say at work.

My point is...

If you seek out EVERY thread that talks about the 2015, and you end up in an argument in ALL those threads, then you are trolling you hate about that topic. It's just that simple. It doesn't matter what I like or don't like, what I will buy or won't buy. I'm not saying stop, you do what you want. I just calling you out is all.

We've had some good discussions about this topic in the thread I made, but recently you have escalated your rage toward what your opinion is. Maybe it's time for you to change your discussion topic for a few days.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
Old 11-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I agree with those who think the real 50th year should have been 2014. Kind of a no brainer....1964 of them in 2014 would be 50. If they made 2015, then I could believe 2015 would be 50. Oh well.
OP, nice car. Congrats to dad..

2008 Roush 427R
2014 V6 Prem
rmb427r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:52 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My point is...

If you seek out EVERY thread that talks about the 2015, and you end up in an argument in ALL those threads, then you are trolling you hate about that topic. It's just that simple. It doesn't matter what I like or don't like, what I will buy or won't buy. I'm not saying stop, you do what you want. I just calling you out is all.

We've had some good discussions about this topic in the thread I made, but recently you have escalated your rage toward what your opinion is. Maybe it's time for you to change your discussion topic for a few days.

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1

Honestly I don't think kona was hating at anyone in particular. He does not like the way the 15 looks. I actually liked it from day 4. He and I have had some debates about it.

It's fine. Everyone can have their own opinions. He hasn't threatened anyone and he's only escalated from the last few days because of a member going to another forum to say ME sucks and is pathetic.

It is a public forum and opinions can be stated as long as no physical threats are issued but are we really that easily offended by words? Shiit I think many of you are pansies but you probably think I'm an *** when I'm curt with people and some of their idiotic posts. I'm ok with that because I accept that I can be an *** to stupid questions like "Can you help me look for a cheap painted louver" cuz I'm too damn lazy to search for it myself.

If you don't grow a thick skin now then when the hell are you gonna grow some thick skin? We've become a nation where so many people are terrified of hanging up on telemarketers. They sit there and try to tell people no like 10 times.

I hang up on them and a few have called back and apologized for the disconnection. I tell them I'm glad you called back now please take my number off.

Like what you like and say what you say. It's all good cuz at the end of the day you got yours and I got mine.

DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

50th anniversary special edition mustang

@dallastang77 what part of Dallas are you in?

Bama Performance Tune
Old 11-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My point is...

2004 Azure Blue Mach 1
I have escalated my rage toward what my opinion is?????? Huh! What in the blazen are you talking about? I am familiar with no such thing you accuse me of and respectfully you are way off base. I don't fight with the people. I'm not arguing with anyone and I'm not attacking them. Were just having some good debates and there is no issue. You are really making the issue about me, not the other way around. I respect your opinions and you can say 100 times how much you love the 2015.

I've said on numerous posts the 2015 is a great performance sports car. That's there problem if people get butt hurt, not mine. I read many threads and participate in many on here.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #86
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
I have escalated my rage toward what my opinion is?????? Huh! What in the blazen are you talking about? I am familiar with no such thing you accuse me of and respectfully you are way off base. I don't fight with the people. I'm not arguing with anyone and I'm not attacking them. Were just having some good debates and there is no issue. You are really making the issue about me, not the other way around. I respect your opinions and you can say 100 times how much you love the 2015.

I've said on numerous posts the 2015 is a great performance sports car. That's there problem if people get butt hurt, not mine. I read many threads and participate in many on here.
Click image for larger version

Name:	bruh.jpg
Views:	3123
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	169575

Lol, I'm not even gonna bother to prove my point. Everybody here knows what I'm talking about.

Quote:
I have escalated my rage toward what my opinion is?????? Huh!
"Aggressively stating your opinion."

Nobody's butthurt bruh.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Aggressively stating my opinion. Omg bro. Okay man. What ever you say. All good. Let's just move on because clearly we are going to agree that we disagree. Let's just move on. No hard feelings! 😎

Quote:
Attachment 169575

Lol, I'm not even gonna bother to prove my point. Everybody here knows what I'm talking about.

"Aggressively stating your opinion."

Nobody's butthurt bruh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1415767536485.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	169576  
Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

OP, congrats to your pops on his new purchase. Mazol Tov, use it on good health and godspeed.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:06 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
(Initiate slow clap)🙏🙌👏👏👏*applause*

#WeALLloveMustands

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

And Mustangs* too!
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote2820 View Post
(Initiate slow clap)🙏🙌👏👏👏*applause*

#WeALLloveMustands

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

And Mustangs* too!
^
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2014, 12:28 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
🎤 Say, WHO DO YOU LOOOVVVEEE!?🎶

-George Thorogood

Hell yeah Joe Dirte! One of my favorite movies, with one of my favorite quotes, that I say almost every time someone with a ricer talks about their car is any way besides embarrassment...

"Yeah, why don't you go drive this piece a crap off a cliff and do us all of favor."

You suck!.. You do!!
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Completely unrelated..... But....

... one of my fav. parts of any movie.

I love Jaime Presley in this movie.
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Lol this thread.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 06-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Wow way to bring back this gem
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
As the owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th anniversary package it is for sure not the same as the 50th special car. Go to fords website and read about the differences. Almost every option is included, special paint, and special wheels that are wider than mine plus performance pack with an auto is an option. It's fun to have something a bit more unique than the standard cars. Your dad should have a lot of fun!

v8shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8shep View Post
As the owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th anniversary package it is for sure not the same as the 50th special car. Go to fords website and read about the differences. Almost every option is included, special paint, and special wheels that are wider than mine plus performance pack with an auto is an option. It's fun to have something a bit more unique than the standard cars. Your dad should have a lot of fun!

We know what's different about it. Everything that's different can be bought. The biggest difference is the paint and the gas cap and louvers. Other than that it's a GT with mods that most people will do anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 06-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

If you actually bought everything his has it would cost as much as he paid but you would still not have a real 50th version. How much is a GT auto transmission anyway?

Old 06-08-2015, 07:39 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

The biggest difference on his is the wheels in the performance pack size, the performance pack with the auto transmission, the color, and the rear glass designed to look like louvers. Last time I had a car painted it was $3k, wheels are about $1200 each, not sure what the auto and glass would cost. Sounds like a very unique car! My GT premium looks great with the 50th package but I was parked next to a real 50th a few days ago and there is a lot more on it. Price it out on fords website and it's not a bad deal a sticker. Of course you know that already.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT