Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Best price/incentives so far?

3K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  Rico3in1 
#1 ·
I'm looking to trade up from a 2014 v6 6mt to a 2015 GT auto. When I got my v6 new, they had $4k off msrp for incentives. After incentives and haggling I got it down to $18k.

I'm wondering what prices people are seeing now on the 2015 GT?

#2 ·
i ordered mine first week after test drive in Oct.(California) got a Black Premium package w/performance pckg, Navi, security pckg. came out to 41k msrp estimate. got it down to 38,600. no incentives since it had just hit the lots. but if you want good incentives you should wait til a little later in the year when they start talking about dropping the 16's.

#18 ·
Bought GT Premium black with performance pack and enhanced security pack for 36. They started at msrp of right at 40k, test drove it, went back almost 3 weeks later and they still had it so I beat em up pretty good knowing they wanted it off their lot. It had been there for at least 2 weeks before I test drove it too. It was a good back and forth negotiation, I offered 35 to start and we settled on 36 which was my final offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#21 ·
Awesome deal! I talked numbers with a couple of dealers and they got me at a 5.99 with 2k down plus $1.5k positive equity on my trade.

Payments would be at $570 which is $100 more than my 14 v6 but I think it's way more than worth it for the upgrade!! Haha

However I'm wondering how my insurance is going to change :(

#22 ·
ask for an option contract and go to your own bank/credit union! dont accept that high of an APR rate if your credit is good! they told me 4.9% and i laughed in their face. my credit is above 800 told them to go back and run other banks if not ill do an option contract! which they dont like cause it gives you 5-7 days to go to your bank and they dont get paid til after that! jus fyi! standard car business they'll hit you with something high to see if youll take it! never accept the first offer!

#23 ·
Never heard of the option contract. Do they have to agree to that?

I'm only 19 years old and have a short credit history at a 710 FICO. So I imagine in lucky to even be approved for the car. But if there is a chance I can get a better APR I def will look for it. I'm holding out for a few months in hope of some higher rebates/incentives to stack on my xplan

#28 ·
If you guys want a great interests rate, go to Dcu.org. They offers 1.49% with direct deposit and 1.99% without. One of the only requirements is 675+ credit score! I just refinanced my 2010 rs1 mustang. From a 4.95% to a 1.99%. Max term is 65 months

#30 ·
620 a month is not that high and I think he said he traded in a v6. That's what it costs to finance 30k plus nowadays. If you pay on that car for a year I wouldn't refinance unless you plan on shortening the term don't stretch it back out. My payment on my Boss is $649.00 but I wanted it and you got to pay to play!

#31 ·
I usually get 3% for my cars. The most I've ever put down is $500. Somehow I've been able to trade in every year and have only carried negative equity over once to the tune of about $2k which the incentives offset.

I've only seen one 2015 GT under $30k so far. Ford is still doing a $500 incentive. I think it was here on ME where I saw a post last year about the $3-4k in incentives. So I'll keep checking, hoping for good news.

#32 ·
I got the GT Premium MT with PP and 50 Years package with enhanced security and all weather pony mats for MSRP 43,300 but did XPlan and got like 3,500 off. I picked up 12.1.2015 and got a bonus $500 incentive and an additional $500 Amazon gift card. Also bought an additional warranty for 8 years for 1,795. Also bought GAP for $300 and got 1.65% APR with ZERO money down. Love the deal I got! Text Font Paper Car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.