5.0 on fire - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-02-2015, 10:34 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
5.0 on fire

I'm really interested in knowing more about the specifics of what went on with this car leading to this event. What warranty work did he go in for, etc.

I don't think spitting flames out of the engine is a feature most people opt in for.

2015 5.0 on Fire literally - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, I4, V6) - Mustang6G.com

The vehicle was just picked up from a local dealership and I had the heated/cooled seats replaced on both sides. I also had a small hole that was on a seam weld on the hood looked at. They also did a windshield test and we're looking for some things around the cowl.

The car drove fine after I picked it up. Didn't notice anything immediately wrong.

Also when I picked it up the ford dealership left the old seat cushions, covers and the boxes the new ones came in, in the car. On warranty replaced parts are those usually given to the customer?
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search