New to 2015 and forum - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by domonicdave View Post
Wow - my post has taken a bad left then an right. LoL!

This Tuesday I'm looking at a red GT PP/50/401a/collision package/etc. I think it has all the fixings.

With my x-plan, they want $42k and change. Which I think I can get a bit more off, but man the kicker is the 5.9% apr. WTF. I have credit score in the 820s (that's what happens when your smart with your money /cough efrain) so I'll go through my CU if they can't get near 2%.

So the good news is you can get the PP with 50.

Anyone have an opinion of the extra cost for the CS in MY16??

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

dealership tried to do the same to me! i have a 816 fico. they try and hit u high cause sometimes they get suckers who say yes! just look at them and laugh and tell umm go back and run other banks. if you dont get atleast 2% tell them you want an option contract!
mats96744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
New to 2015 and forum

So Mikey what color combo are you aiming for on the GT350...
Your GT500 has the best color combo in my opinion...

Adventure till you drop
Recon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 07:40 PM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
So Mikey what color combo are you aiming for on the GT350...

Adventure till you drop

I'm sold on the arctic grey and stripe delete.

Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2015, 07:45 PM   #39
Registered Member

Regular

Wow that's good looking...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-26-2015, 07:48 PM   #40
Road Trip!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1430095684.142166.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	181167yeah it looks unreal!

Mikeyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:03 PM   #41
Registered Member

Regular

I wish they'd give us more info about the Voodoo. It appeals to racer in me. They're killing me not releasing the info, time to spill the beans...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-27-2015, 03:34 AM   #42
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Wow - my post has taken a bad left then an right. LoL!

This Tuesday I'm looking at a red GT PP/50/401a/collision package/etc. I think it has all the fixings.

With my x-plan, they want $42k and change. Which I think I can get a bit more off, but man the kicker is the 5.9% apr. WTF. I have credit score in the 820s (that's what happens when your smart with your money /cough efrain) so I'll go through my CU if they can't get near 2%.

So the good news is you can get the PP with 50.

Anyone have an opinion of the extra cost for the CS in MY16??

Appologies for that. Some of our seasoned members need a reminder occasionally to watch what they post, and review the rules.
Hope our new members who read through this did not get a wrong impression about our site.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:51 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Hey guys! This is my first post, and first day on the forum, so be gentle

My 2012 BMW lease is up and I'm struggling on the decision for a new car. I might go back into a BMW lease (however, BMW has some option and branding problems). I've looked at the new vette (freaking awesome but $72k), Porsche Cayman (almost awesome but more than the vette), Camaro (everyone has one and the model year is about to change), and the challenger (ugh). And now I'm looking at the mustang.

Last night I drove the GT with PP and was really impressed and the more I look and understand the car the more impressed I become. It's been fun discovering things about the car: ventilated seats; The 3 series BMW doesn't have that! Standard keyless entry; That's a $3K plus upgrade on some cars! Standard lighting package; Wow!! Etc etc.

I have some questions that my SA couldn't answer

Can you still order the 50 year package?

Can you Combine the 50 year package with the PP? SA says you can't, but the website allows you to do it. Is this a smart combo if possible?

Can you add (add back) the rear spoiler on the PP?

Does anyone have an opinion on the value of the driver assistant/collision warning/rain sensor?

Thanks for any info or suggestion for someone starting with spec'ing a new and awesome GT???!!

I would go with the 50th appearance package and performance pack. The GT premiums come with all of the convenience features you listed above (keyless, heated/ventilated seats), although there is a bit of a price jump between base and premium so it should be considered.

You can definitely still order the 50th appearance package as I just did yesterday, the spoiler you can deal with in the aftermarket if you still want to, and the adaptive cruise package, to me, is something I would not trust with a car like this and I also believe that overall it is not worth inflating the MSRP.

Cheers
James892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:21 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by James892 View Post
I would go with the 50th appearance package and performance pack. The GT premiums come with all of the convenience features you listed above (keyless, heated/ventilated seats), although there is a bit of a price jump between base and premium so it should be considered.

You can definitely still order the 50th appearance package as I just did yesterday, the spoiler you can deal with in the aftermarket if you still want to, and the adaptive cruise package, to me, is something I would not trust with a car like this and I also believe that overall it is not worth inflating the MSRP.

Cheers
With the automatic tranny, the adaptive cruise control is amazing. You can set the car lengths distance from the car ahead of you, and if the cars slows down so will your car. Even to a complete stop. Amazing.
scurfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurfie View Post
With the automatic tranny, the adaptive cruise control is amazing. You can set the car lengths distance from the car ahead of you, and if the cars slows down so will your car. Even to a complete stop. Amazing.
Honestly, for some reason I would find myself hesitating with the brakes in medium traffic situations on the highway. For that reason primarily, I didn't think it was worth the extra 1.5K it would cost, its just my own opinion on the new technology, I just don't think it is fully there yet. I like maintaining complete control over the car until the day comes where that sort of technology is perfected.

If you swear by it, it sounds like it can be a pretty cool option, it just isn't for me.
James892 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT