Geez, revvers, leave me alone! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:41 PM   #36
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon3.7 View Post
Or just flick them off. It usually gets the point across.

Everyone gives the finger. Give them the loser sign. That usually hits home base

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2015, 07:45 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Everyone gives the finger. Give them the loser sign. That usually hits home base
Or just wave.......and smile....probably safer given how angry I've seen so many drivers be lately.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:46 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Geez, revvers, leave me alone!

I guess when we get out our cars, it's like all the morons instantly get on the street. My car has 427 on it and I swear it's a calling card for every idiot in my area. But I just watch them act like fools and watched a few get pulled over. Which me, and my twisted sense of humor, are laughing my @$$ off as loud as I can when I drive by. Sometimes I do the half baked line, "IT SUCKS TO BE YOU MAN!"

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #39
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Finally.......a guy revving that I was willing to respond to!...a 2010 GT 500 coupe in white with blue stripes.
I was able to pass him while accelerating hard because his lane slowed, and then I left him room to do the same thing to me a couple of blocks later. Nice to hear his supercharger whine as he went by....nice car!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Nice.

Only the rocks last forever.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 06:29 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I enjoy "twisty" backroads, I don't drive my Cyclone wildly in the city. I rarely get rev'd at or passed. I live near a bay on the Texas coast and not as much traffic down here. These cars are so great looking others can't control themselves. Upgrading my suspension makes my pony much more fun to drive.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:13 AM   #42
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Only way to completely avoid this is to buy and drive a cheap car.

Just smile, wave, and enjoy your ride.
Old 07-13-2015, 04:06 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
ahah i know exactly what you are talking about.

This all happened 1st week i got the car.... mind you this was my first manual car so i would drive it at night at 1-2 am since there was no cars so i can practice starting on hills..

These first two happened when i didnt have my TINT on it so you can clearly see me in the car.

1st night i got the car this happened...i am going on highway doing about 70 (speed limit 65) and i see in my rear view mirror a car probably doing like 90 easy. I move from middle lane to right lane and he comes up next to me and slows down to 70. I look to my left and its a challenger and hes telling me cmon bro lets do this...mind you we are going like 70 already and this fool is looking at me and trying to talk to me. I am just shaking my head and saying no no then he guns it and continues on his 100mph binge.

Same night i am at a red light on a small hill and car pulls up next to in a beat up old toyota camery with 4 guys in it. Its 2am and ofcourse they are looking at the car... i am trying use this to time to get the hang of starting from the hill so i am just moving forward then letting the car slide back a bit and moving forward again pretty much trying to learn where clutch disengages. These guys think i am showing off or something and then the driver of automatic toyota camery beater starts putting the car in reverse then moving back few inches putting it in drive moving forward but it in reverse move back and put it in drive. All his friends are laughing their *** off including me at this time. I must say it was hilarious then he gets the left arrow to go and drives off while i am left thinking to my self I HAVE tO GET TINT on this car tomrrow....sure enough next day went and put 20% all around.

Next day i went shopping and some guy yells out to me while i am parking. Hey man how is that car do you like it? I was like no man i hate it its the worst car ever dont ever get it. We both laugh and then i say just kidding its a great car i love it its amazing. BUT seriously what kinda question was that?

Finally 5th day i am pulling up in parking lot and it has two lanes. Lady in the right lane decides to just ram me 5 days after i got the car. I mean she tried to change the lane in the parking lot and hit my car in the middle of the door.. how that happens i dont know because if you look to the left you can clearly see its a blue mustang right next to you (not like i am in her blind spot or anything).
1800CoolGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:26 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Oh and i have to share this one.... PROBABLY the craziest one lol

This is back when i had my 2014 V6 completely blacked out ...i am driving from work in traffic doing about 60 and there is plenty of cars on highway. Next thing you know there is this mustang i would say 1999-2000 version going next to me and if i speed up he speeds up and if i slow down he slows down. I look to my right and its this young 17-18 year old is TRYING TO TALK TO ME ...i motion that i dont know what he is saying.... he rolls down the window and i do the same and he is like can you please please step on it. I am like this is v6 man not a gt and he is like i know i still wanna see it pleas please. I pull up my window and step on it to about 85 thinking ok there you go....he pulls up to me again and rolls down his window and is like wow man that is amazing car i am going to work hard so i can upgrade to same car as you. I am like thats good man you should definitely do that and pull up my window thinking cant believe i just had a conversation with someone from another car going 60mph.

I also get alot of thumbs up as i am entering parking lots... i usually just nod...what am i suppose to do when people are giving me thumbs up should i give them a thumbs up too... i feel like it gets kinda awkward to me.

I love the attention though i gues part of the reason is why i got the car. I can only imagine what would happen if i got the orange with black rims i was considering that one.
1800CoolGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:45 AM   #45
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I get it a lot

I don't street race but do like to go flat out going onto I-95 or I-4 to merge into the (((WHAT SEEMS LIKE))) 90/100 MPH traffic.

I also love it when I come out of Publix or another store and have people milling around my Mustang. I always take my cold bags and frozen blocks so I can take a few minutes to gab about Mustangs with some of the old guy's & gal's that once had a Mustang and are going to get another one someday.
My 2012 MCA is RED CANDY and just gleems in the sun. I think that is why people notice it so much.
Anyway, I like the attention it gets.

I do get a lot of civics and jap cars wanting to race ( Daytona area must have at least a billion of these things running around) I just wave and let them go.

Oh ! Last Saturday at a cars and coffee at Brothers speed shop, they had a photoshoot for ROUSH PRODUCTS SO THERE WERE ABOUT 25 OR 30 Roush Mustangs there. One of the guys at brothers said to look out the window, There were about ten or so people all checking out my Mustang. He did say, "I don't know what it is about your car that always seems like it gets the most attention"

My advice to you is to """NOT""" race any of these flakes that try to egg you on. You have a Mustang so your already way up on them.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT