New Car - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
New Car

Well I have not been on here in a while but I figured I step in and update you all on whats up. I wrecked my 99 yellow GT a couple months ago and is in the body shop getting its frame straightened and all new front end parts installed.

Meanwhile, 3 weeks ago my wife surprised me on our 20th year anniversary of our first date with a new car. She bought me a 2015 Performance package Race red GT. 6spd manual and all the race suspension goodies with the package. What a wife! I am awaiting now for my new Ford racing seats, FRPP/Borla sport cat back exhaust and Roush CAI kit. Also going with a wider stance with 19x11-315/35 and 19x9.5-275/40 wheel and tire setup. I already made the racing stripes and installed them along with the rocker panel decals. With my new back window perforated decal of my mustang club I started up awhile back. And also tinted it. I made all the vinyl pieces myself at the graphics shop I volunteer at and the back window decal and tint. Oh, I am also awaiting for my FRPP short shifter too and Steeda rear wing and hood scoop. As always moding is a never an ending story.

The day I brought the new Grumpy mobile home.
Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	187764

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	187758

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	187759

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	187760

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	187761

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	259.1 KB
ID:	187762

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	187763

2015 Race Red Performance Package GT 5.0 (435hp) stock
Still in the making Updates coming soon!
99_GRUMPY_GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #2
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
That is so cool!

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dwbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2015, 05:16 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Awesome car! What a wife!!!

ragtopman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:11 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
That is nice!!!

From a 2012 v6 auto to a 2015 GT manual
Golden_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
That's a bummer about your New Edge. Glad you're ok though; and you're getting her fixed. Love this red on Mustangs, it's almost as appealing to me as black (I've got a problem, I know). Keep us updated as you get parts installed. In curious as to what you'll think of it compared to the 99'.

***resident gun idiot***
Roguestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Can I be the insensitive one that asks it you crashed on that windy sketchy mountain road? Lol
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:03 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

No it wasn't a down hiller. I was on the entrance to a off ramp to the hospotal and a charter bus came across 3 lanes into my lane and squeezed me between the bus and a concrete barrier. When i applied my brakes as we entered the off ramp there was a dip in the road and I lost the rearend while braking and caused me to spin rightonce the rear wheels touched ground right into the concrete wall head-on. Then spun around and crashed the rearend into the same wall. I hit my head on the steering wheel pretty hard and as I looked up the bus just kept going. He got to the stop sign looked at me in the drivers side mirror and took a left. Bummer out of all this is my insurance company denied the claim because here in P.R. since I had no license plate # or any other info of bus they denied claim. They say 2 vehicles have to be involved to be a legit claim. What a crock of ****. I went the police filed a report and was told same thing. So all costs to repair comes out of my pocket.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Old 07-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Wow. What's wrong with people these days?!?!

dwbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:50 AM   #10
Sad Panda
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99_GRUMPY_GT View Post
No it wasn't a down hiller. I was on the entrance to a off ramp to the hospotal and a charter bus came across 3 lanes into my lane and squeezed me between the bus and a concrete barrier. When i applied my brakes as we entered the off ramp there was a dip in the road and I lost the rearend while braking and caused me to spin rightonce the rear wheels touched ground right into the concrete wall head-on. Then spun around and crashed the rearend into the same wall. I hit my head on the steering wheel pretty hard and as I looked up the bus just kept going. He got to the stop sign looked at me in the drivers side mirror and took a left. Bummer out of all this is my insurance company denied the claim because here in P.R. since I had no license plate # or any other info of bus they denied claim. They say 2 vehicles have to be involved to be a legit claim. What a crock of ****. I went the police filed a report and was told same thing. So all costs to repair comes out of my pocket.

That's absolute garbage

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 07-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Today had a old man back into me today. Got to go monday to insurance company as he and I have same insurance company.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1437842059735.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	187987   Click image for larger version

Name:	1437842097970.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	187988  

Old 07-25-2015, 11:50 AM   #12
Sad Panda
Staff

You have the worst luck

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 07-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #13
Sad Panda
Staff

I have absolute understanding for the grumpy

2010 Grabber Blue GT
1999 Contour ES
IG = @silverskoundrel
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 07-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Tell me about it. I'm feel cursed behind the wheel on this island full of stupid drivers and am starting to hate being here instead of being back home in florida.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:26 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
**** that sucks! Now I can't say Florida is much better for drivers, but I've never lived in P.R. I guess at least here if someone hits you and leaves the scene, it's a felony and they go to jail.

***resident gun idiot***
Roguestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:50 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Wow, get a new badass ride just to have someone run into it which is rough considering ur 99 and what happened to it, atleast with the coyote its in the front and looks like a painted fender will be about all it needs ( looking at the pics) and the insurance will pay for it but still... The bus driver didnt stop because when they cause an accident they pretty much get fired/laid off but that is messed up how just kept going never stopped and then the insurance wouldnt pay, so pretty much a hit n run if ur car is unable to move and they dont stop and u cant chase them down and get plate number ur screwed? Thats just wrong id look and see if other insurance companies are same way and possible switch insurance, hope all goes well for you nice coyote tho i like the new ones if i had the $ id be the proud owner of one thats for sure lol

thyreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:57 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thyreaper View Post
Wow, get a new badass ride just to have someone run into it which is rough considering ur 99 and what happened to it, atleast with the coyote its in the front and looks like a painted fender will be about all it needs ( looking at the pics) and the insurance will pay for it but still... The bus driver didnt stop because when they cause an accident they pretty much get fired/laid off but that is messed up how just kept going never stopped and then the insurance wouldnt pay, so pretty much a hit n run if ur car is unable to move and they dont stop and u cant chase them down and get plate number ur screwed? Thats just wrong id look and see if other insurance companies are same way and possible switch insurance, hope all goes well for you nice coyote tho i like the new ones if i had the $ id be the proud owner of one thats for sure lol

Thanks for the words. Ins companies are limited the biggest outfit being Universal Insurance Company. Which is who I have and the Navy Vet who hit me. A fender, rocker panel and possibly a door alignment plus paint is all it will need. In my 45yrs on this earth I had one accident. I move here and I've had my d/s mirror knockrd off 2 times and hit and run in the 99 GT and now this. I've had my share of tickets as a youth, but hre I've had 5 tickets so far. Being a Gringo makes me feel like I got a target on my back when I hit the road. I've had the car since July 4th and just got it out of the body shop on friday after a week because of black overspray on rear valance and 4 deep scratches that someone tried to cover up with the wrong color red from the other dealership that they got my car. I was picky and want the GT with the perf. package and manual 6spd. Well there were none at my local dealership so they searched the island and found 1 left in race red. Not my first choice of color as yellow was, but since it was the last one what options do I have at that moment. Now the same body shop is going to have it for a few weeks and so I've gotten to drive this beast 2 weeks total. Sucks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT