GT has developed, not a "tick" but a "ting" - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-04-2015, 01:17 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
GT has developed, not a "tick" but a "ting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
Trying not to hijack the thread..... I have a very good reputation and relationship with my local Chevy dealer (has to do with the 250k my company has spent over the past 5 years on company vehicles and maintenance.) the offered me a fully loaded 2016 2ss at 3% below invoice. Basically they would not make any money on the sale but would recoupe on my trade and service. I wasn't interested in the "new" body style of the camaro and although it has 30 more hp the interior features of the mustang are more to my liking. Besides, it's hard to use the 435 ponies I have now since I don't do track days. If I was offered a v8 camaro or a v6 mustang I would ask for the T4 ecoboost and make it a sleeper. After 3 years with my camaro I just am not impressed with Chevy as much as I was in the beginning.

Yes it's fast, no you can't drive it.

I would have taken the 16 ss over the 5.0.
I will never buy another mustang. Only reason I am keeping mine is bc I have literally swapped or built stronger every thing you can almost.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2015, 01:19 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
Glad it all worked out. Make sure you leave good feed back if a survey comes your way. Not a lot of dealers will go the extra mile like it seems yours did.
There are two Ford dealers here in town. At the nearest one, which is only two minutes from my front door, you can walk from one side of the dealership to the other, and no one makes eye contact with you or greets you in any manner unless you stop and look at a window sticker. Their service people stare at their computer screens when you walk in, and don't greet you until they are done typing.....and argue with you if you have an idea what might be wrong with your car.
The other one is a half hour away, and everyone, and I mean everyone from the service people to the woman working the front greeting desk, to the sales people make eye contact with you, smile , and ask if there is anything they can do for me. If you are walking toward a door, and an employee is near, they literally run ahead of you so they can hold the door for you.
Guess which one I bought my Mustang from, and where I take it for service? Even the guy whose name is in BIG letters on the front of the place came walking past the customers sitting in the waiting lounge and he smiled and greeted all of us. You can tell the 'atmosphere' there starts at the top.
One place feels great to be a customer and the other just feels oppressive.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I would have taken the 16 ss over the 5.0.
I will never buy another mustang. Only reason I am keeping mine is bc I have literally swapped or built stronger every thing you can almost.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
So, let me get this straight, you put nitrous on your 5.0, and then claim the factory did not make it strong enough for you?
Well, at this point, I am happy you are happy with your Mustang and the mods you have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
So, let me get this straight, you put nitrous on your 5.0, and then claim the factory did not make it strong enough for you?

Well, at this point, I am happy you are happy with your Mustang and the mods you have.

Never claimed anything.
Just said I will never buy another one. Had my fun with them.

4th one so

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Never claimed anything.
Just said I will never buy another one. Had my fun with them.

4th one so

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Great, thanks.....with almost 8,000 posts, you've been here, and a Mustang owner, a lot longer than many of us.
If not a Mustang, what IS going to be your next car?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
Great, thanks.....with almost 8,000 posts, you've been here, and a Mustang owner, a lot longer than many of us.

If not a Mustang, what IS going to be your next car?

I'm keeping this one. Finishing the last few things I want to do.
And then I will get another bike.
Either a zx14 or a busa and then spray it just like my last bike.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT