Why do people have to vandalize a nice car!? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-01-2015, 07:32 AM   #36
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Now that is funny

I'm guessing the guy loves his truck and does not want to get a door bang dent.
He did park so he could get out without bumping your Mustang.

When I had my Mini JCW I parked in a Handicap spot at the VA ( I do have a permit)
I came out and a car parked in the spot between the two handicap spots. He was so close I could not get into my car at all.
I went in and got the cop, The Cop made an announcement. The Cop wrote out the $225.00 ticket and put it on his car.
Talk about a very mad person. He was mad enough to actually kill me and all I could do is bust out laughing.
I have run into him a few times after that and "NOTHING" I notice he does not squeeze between two handicap cars anymore.

Don't say I should have just got into the passenger side and slid over the console because I just got done with surgery and that could not happen.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2015, 08:38 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I'm guessing the guy loves his truck and does not want to get a door bang dent.
He did park so he could get out without bumping your Mustang.

When I had my Mini JCW I parked in a Handicap spot at the VA ( I do have a permit)
I came out and a car parked in the spot between the two handicap spots. He was so close I could not get into my car at all.
I went in and got the cop, The Cop made an announcement. The Cop wrote out the $225.00 ticket and put it on his car.
Talk about a very mad person. He was mad enough to actually kill me and all I could do is bust out laughing.
I have run into him a few times after that and "NOTHING" I notice he does not squeeze between two handicap cars anymore.

Don't say I should have just got into the passenger side and slid over the console because I just got done with surgery and that could not happen.

Ronnie
Considering the truck was not in it's finest condition, windshield was cracked (and it's free replacement here in FL), I had red paint scuffs on my mirror, and there was no space for even a tiny human between his driver side and my passenger side, I think he was just being an ***. There was a log in that spot he had to drive over to park there, and I even had to pull out of the spot to let my wife in.

Oh there was a rusted out busted lawn mower in the bed too....lol

And I would have done the same thing as you. Even if you could have gotten in from the other side, it's not about that. Its the premise: That guy is a habitual line stepper, and you put a line in the sand. Good for you!

***resident gun idiot***
Roguestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:43 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

No to mention there were a handful of other spots completely open. Why wedge into the only place that isn't made for a car, much less a truck? Its illogical at best, and the guys just a Ford hating D.B. lol

***resident gun idiot***
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2015, 08:55 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
it depends on how much they are given by their parents. I just disagreed with the poor people statement. idk but to say most vandals are poor doesn't sit well.

This seems way too politically correct. Have you been hanging out in coffee shops lately?
Panther140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:44 AM   #40
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hi Roguestang

I was being sarcastic towered the truck owner.
He parked there just to piss you off or was looking for a fight.
There are nasty people that just go around looking to cause problems and that truck owner was one of them.
I'm just happy you did not get a door dent.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah me too. Now I if I could only get the rocks and bugs to quit messing up my front bumper!

***resident gun idiot***
Old 10-01-2015, 03:17 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguestang View Post
Yeah me too. Now I if I could only get the rocks and bugs to quit messing up my front bumper!
I saw corvette guy at a car show who had a remedy for that.

After he won first place, he waited till everybody left and then shrink-wrapped the front bumper on his car. the guy had a heat gun and everything lol
Panther140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 03:52 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther140 View Post
I saw corvette guy at a car show who had a remedy for that.

After he won first place, he waited till everybody left and then shrink-wrapped the front bumper on his car. the guy had a heat gun and everything lol
Yeah I've seen people do that. The old painters tape trick too and of course a car bra (which I actually own but didn't have on, and don't want on all the time). Luckily I have a paint warrenty through the dealer, so next time I bring it in for service they'll buff out the marks. I don't think it needs a re paint.

***resident gun idiot***

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT