Dyno Results - 2016 PP GT w/Steeda CAI & Tune - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-10-2015, 08:50 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Georgia
Dyno Results - 2016 PP GT w/Steeda CAI & Tune

Latest update: we just had @cognizantphotos 2016 PP GT in the shop for some dyno tuning, he brought his car to us with only long tube headers and exhaust (untuned) and wanted a dyno tune for his headers and yet to be installed restrictorless Steeda CAI.

With long tubes and exhaust, Joe's car put down 405 rwhp and 359 ft./lbs. tq. - again this was with no tune.

We popped in our Steeda CAI without the restrictor and started working on a tune to also accommodate Joe's long tubes. Our tuning mindset strives for great drivability with maximum (safe) power.

We're definitely pleased with the final results: 442 rwhp and 399 ft./lbs. tq.! Testing was done in a controlled environment with IAT 10 degrees above ambient and cylinder head temps right at 200 degrees for all pulls.

I'm including a couple additional dyno sheets to show both low RPM gains and high RPM gains. At 3,000 RPM you can see a 61 ft./lb. tq. increase and right at 6,700 RPM you can see a 47 rwhp and 36 ft./lbs. tq. increase!

These are stout numbers and we're happy with the gains, we know Joe will be as well - especially with how amazing the drivability is.

Videos to come shortly. PS - Kooks long tubes with Borla exhaust sounds amazing, especially at WOT.

Check our line of S550 parts here - 2015-2016 Mustang Cold Air Intakes | Steeda Autosports | Free Shipping!

Best Regards,

Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Arkansas
Impressive numbers!

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Golden_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #3
Registered Member

Region: Washington
Would very much like to listen to the video of those pulls with the headers and that exhaust!
Nice gains as well. Hard to think that just tuning precisely for the mods you have could gain you that much. Nice work!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 02:34 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Other
Nice numbers!!! I just got my Steeda CAI and tuner from Matt at Steeda, got a h*ll of a deal on the Induction Power Pack and was at my door in two days. I don't/won't have the long tube headers like what was dynoed here, but will have a 3" cat back exhaust. So far my experience with Matt and Steeda has been super. Got some CAI installing to do and we'll see how the tune goes.
la pantera is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT