Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Post Pictures of your 2015+ Mustang

32K views 233 replies 104 participants last post by  DRMSICL 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I was looking around for a picture thread for the 15+ Mustangs and noticed that there wasn't any yet. I loved posting in this similar thread for the 10-14's, and i don't see why we shouldn't have our own. I love seeing pictures of what the other members are driving. With that out of the way, let's open the floor to anyone who'd like to share images of their 2015 and up Mustang. All are welcome!

I took a few shots of mine by the Lagoon near my place!

What do you guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Still one of my favorite pics, and is the day we brought her home:

2015 Premium GT. Shift paddle extensions, hood struts, GT trunk carpeting, weather tech floor mats, color matched tire stems, personalized plates U4EEA, And the best mod of all so far....a Love the Drive Wind Blocker.

#13 ·
Absolutely love that Yellow. I was choosing between yellow and blue. I picked blue because I was afraid I'd get tired of the yellow. It's a very attractive color on that car! Nice rides gents!

Anyone do a hood vent turn signal conversion for their 15's?

I'll be ordering the lot kit soon

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#22 ·
I'm tall, so I would totally notice right away. I would like to keep my stock ones because the roush ones , while nice , look a lot like the heat extractors on my 2014 GT. That's awesome! It was an easy install , right ? Did you splice in to the signals behind the wheel well plastic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.