I should have taken a better look at my window sticker when I bought the car. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
I should have taken a better look at my window sticker when I bought the car.

We bought our GT 'vert last summer, and I knew it was a Premium --- but I also figured it had the stock/base axle ratio (3.15?).
I was putting our new insurance card in the glove box tonight and took a (good/better/first/detailed -- feel free to pick one!) look at the window sticker. I was surprised (and yes, I know I should not have been!!) to see our GT was equipped with the 3.55 rear axle ratio!! Congrats to the person who ordered this car for inventory...thank you, thank you, thank you! I did not even know that the 3.55 was an available option for a non PP 'vert!

I thought that our GT turned a few more rpm's at highway speed than I was expecting it to, but just figured that 6th gear in the A6 was not as deep as our C6, which turned a lot fewer rpm's at the same speeds.
I am VERY happy and I now know why first and second gear are so much FUN! More than willing to give up a bit of mpg for this kind of thrust!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-06-2016, 04:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
The autos come standard with 3.15's and 3.55's are an option.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:44 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
TigerStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Westerly
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 141
Happy coincidence! Don't go buy an F150 without looking that over tho, 90% of the new ones are all real "high" gears like 3.15 or 3.31. in a truck, IMO that's a big no-no
TigerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-06-2016, 09:05 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hampstead
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 34
Nice! I made sure to get the 3.55's in my GT/CS and I'm glad I did. As far as mileage goes I'm getting 22mpg which is better than I was expecting (not that I care).
mhagerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:16 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerStang View Post
Happy coincidence! Don't go buy an F150 without looking that over tho, 90% of the new ones are all real "high" gears like 3.15 or 3.31. in a truck, IMO that's a big no-no
My last two F 150's were Max Tow Ecoboosts -- 3.73 gears and a 11,200 pound towing capacity. Both would tow our 7,000 pound TT like it was barely there.
Towing up to the Lincoln tunnel, and one of the longest, steepest highway grades in the nation (just outside of Denver) we did a solid 65 mph in 4th gear at 2,900 rpm and passed every other truck that was towing -- they sounded like they were in second gear near redline.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
TigerStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Westerly
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
My last two F 150's were Max Tow Ecoboosts -- 3.73 gears and a 11,200 pound towing capacity. Both would tow our 7,000 pound TT like it was barely there.
Towing up to the Lincoln tunnel, and one of the longest, steepest highway grades in the nation (just outside of Denver) we did a solid 65 mph in 4th gear at 2,900 rpm and passed every other truck that was towing -- they sounded like they were in second gear near redline.

nice dude, exactly! that's just awesome, not to thread jack here, but what do you think of the ecoboost F150? worth getting over the famous 5.0L in our stangs?
TigerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:27 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerStang View Post

nice dude, exactly! that's just awesome, not to thread jack here, but what do you think of the ecoboost F150? worth getting over the famous 5.0L in our stangs?
I have not towed with the new 2.7, but have about 45,000 miles towing with the 3.5.
This engine is, without a doubt the best towing combination you can currently buy in a half ton. It even crushes the Ram EcoDiesel for capability.
When you are not towing, this engine will stay in 6th gear on the highway regardless of the grade, and when towing 8,500 pounds will pull almost any grade in 4th gear at 2,900 rpm....nice and quiet while doing so too.
The 5.0 is a decent towing engine, the EB is a GREAT towing engine. When you look at an engine where the torque peak is at 4,700 rpm (5.0) -- vs -- an engine where the torque peak is at 1,900 (the 3.5 EB), and you can see why the EB tows so well.
Our first truck was the 5.4 -- and towing up grades at 4,000 rpm was a verbal assault. I am sure the 5.0 sounds better at 4,000 rpm ---- but you simply cannot beat the EB for towing -- it's simply effortless.
If you're thinking about getting a truck, you should spend some time over on the F 150 forum (I was over there as Adobe 2X). There are more 5.0 -- vs -- EB threads there than there are 5.0 -- vs -- 3.7 threads here.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Syracuse
Region: New York
Posts: 768
Nice! I Would've liked to have 3.55's in my GT but 3.73's aren't a bad 2nd choice.
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mugeismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Detroit
Region: Michigan
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerStang View Post
Happy coincidence! Don't go buy an F150 without looking that over tho, 90% of the new ones are all real "high" gears like 3.15 or 3.31. in a truck, IMO that's a big no-no
Yes, they're a no-no if you want reasonable gas mileage. However, if you want to step on the pedal and feel like you got your money's worth, it's worth it. Holy hell is it worth it.
__________________
2016 Nissan Rogue - daily driver
1995 Ford Mustang GTS - cruise project
Mugeismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:43 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: san antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 133
3.73 v 3.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beviking View Post
Nice! I Would've liked to have 3.55's in my GT but 3.73's aren't a bad 2nd choice.
I assume you have the PP option with the 3.73s, which I have also. If so, you get quite a few things with the PP (along with the 3,73s) that you do not have with the regular GT.
reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #11
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflections View Post
I assume you have the PP option with the 3.73s, which I have also. If so, you get quite a few things with the PP (along with the 3,73s) that you do not have with the regular GT.
For some reason, I don't think you could get the PP in the convertible in the 2015's. Then in 2016, you could. For a nice compromise, and the highest you could get for 2015, I still am happy with my 3.55's.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:28 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: san antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
For some reason, I don't think you could get the PP in the convertible in the 2015's. Then in 2016, you could. For a nice compromise, and the highest you could get for 2015, I still am happy with my 3.55's.
I could live with 3.55s also, maybe even prefer them over the 3.73s, but no problem either way. You may be right about the PP not being available in the vert.
reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:01 PM   #13
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Lakewood
Region: California
Posts: 1
I got 3.55's P.P. auto. The stock 275-19"tires compliment them well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5
scottmac2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:49 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
I prefer my 3.15's in my auto since they're better for drag racing than the 3.55's.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:38 AM   #15
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
I prefer my 3.15's in my auto since they're better for drag racing than the 3.55's.

Really? I would think that the 3.55's 60 foot times would negate any extra shifting they might require at the top end.
How much of an advantage do you believe that the 3.15's are? I don't think that I've ever heard that lower (numerically) gears are better for drag racing, providing you can use all of the available acceleration traction-wise. 4.11's seem to be popular at the drag strip just for that reason.......
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 08:56 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
Really? I would think that the 3.55's 60 foot times would negate any extra shifting they might require at the top end.
How much of an advantage do you believe that the 3.15's are? I don't think that I've ever heard that lower (numerically) gears are better for drag racing, providing you can use all of the available acceleration traction-wise. 4.11's seem to be popular at the drag strip just for that reason.......
The difference between 3.15's and 3.55's in the 60' will be nearly identical. A converter will make a difference there. But the 3.55's will require a shift into 4th just before the end of the stripe dropping you out of your power band as you cross. That's where 3.15's have a distinct advantage. There's a list on mustang6g and the 3.15's hold the edge by a pretty good amount there.

I had my 2011 auto running consistant low 11's N/A with my stock 3.15's which is why I wanted those gears in my 2015.

4.11 gears are very old school and times have changed. No need for steep gearing in these cars anymore since the 6R80 has steep gearing from the factory.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:39 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: san antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 133
3.15 on strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
Really? I would think that the 3.55's 60 foot times would negate any extra shifting they might require at the top end.
How much of an advantage do you believe that the 3.15's are? I don't think that I've ever heard that lower (numerically) gears are better for drag racing, providing you can use all of the available acceleration traction-wise. 4.11's seem to be popular at the drag strip just for that reason.......
agree with you regarding the 3.15s on the strip.I'd. prefer the 3.55s
reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:43 AM   #18
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
The difference between 3.15's and 3.55's in the 60' will be nearly identical. A converter will make a difference there. But the 3.55's will require a shift into 4th just before the end of the stripe dropping you out of your power band as you cross. That's where 3.15's have a distinct advantage. There's a list on mustang6g and the 3.15's hold the edge by a pretty good amount there.

I had my 2011 auto running consistant low 11's N/A with my stock 3.15's which is why I wanted those gears in my 2015.

4.11 gears are very old school and times have changed. No need for steep gearing in these cars anymore since the 6R80 has steep gearing from the factory.
That surprises me....have to do more research here on this issue.....that super low first gear in the Auto transmission probably makes the 60 ft times as close as they are....
I do know that around town, my 3.55's seem to shift out of first gear before I am even across the crosswalk.....
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 10:58 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
When the 2011 cars first rolled out guys were stuffing 4.10's in because, well, that was always the gear of choice for the autos. As time when on and more info was being gathered everyone starting realizing the error in their ways.

Just imagine being at the strip and having your car shift into 2nd gear before you're even at the 60' mark. It was and still is happening with the steeper gearing in the autos.

Now around town and on the street just for overall fun some would prefer 3.55's.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #20
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
When the 2011 cars first rolled out guys were stuffing 4.10's in because, well, that was always the gear of choice for the autos. As time when on and more info was being gathered everyone starting realizing the error in their ways.

Just imagine being at the strip and having your car shift into 2nd gear before you're even at the 60' mark. It was and still is happening with the steeper gearing in the autos.

Now around town and on the street just for overall fun some would prefer 3.55's.
That makes sense if the 3.55's are shifting before the 60 foot mark AND just before the lights............but in town, yes -- if you put your foot into it and keep it in first gear (or just put it in Sport mode), first and second gears are all kind of fun getting up to the speed limit.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:43 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Beviking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Syracuse
Region: New York
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflections View Post
I assume you have the PP option with the 3.73s, which I have also. If so, you get quite a few things with the PP (along with the 3,73s) that you do not have with the regular GT.

No PP, just optioned w 3.73's.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
'12GT Premium, Roush TVS & BAP, VMP Elbow, 82mm, JLT CAI & Catch Can, Eiback Sports, Steeda Cambers & Adj UCA, Adj panhard & Brace, LCAs+Relos, Diff Bushing, Ford Diff Cover, Axle Catch Can, 3.73, Shaftmasters DS, MGW, BG Syncro II, Blowfish Shifter Support Bracket, Trans Mount Insert, MBRP 3" H pipe, Borla 3" Touring Pipes/Axlebacks, High Flow GT Grill Insert, Steeda Spyder Wheels (20X9.5/11), 275 fronts, 315 rears, Lakewood drag shocks, Cervini Hood, big smile
Beviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:07 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
TigerStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Westerly
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugeismo View Post
Yes, they're a no-no if you want reasonable gas mileage. However, if you want to step on the pedal and feel like you got your money's worth, it's worth it. Holy hell is it worth it.
yes, i agree to a certain extent... in trucks, it's about how much the engine has to work to push against wind at 70mph (or more) and how many steep hills you have on your way to work... around here, lower gears are actually better on fuel for a truck because your transmission isn't shifting down a gear or maybe even two to climb the hill... but that's an argument for the mythbusters lol
TigerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:36 AM   #23
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugeismo View Post
Yes, they're a no-no if you want reasonable gas mileage. However, if you want to step on the pedal and feel like you got your money's worth, it's worth it. Holy hell is it worth it.

Even with the 3.55's, I believe that I am getting good mpg. I get 22 to 24 around town, and just the other night on a 100 mile two lane cruise at 64 mpg, I averaged 27 mpg. This was up and down hills, and passing a few other cars too....I am happy with that mpg in a 435 HP car!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:50 AM   #24
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: 70448
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 16
I did the same, did not pay attention to the sticker. I was too consumed with the purchase, dealing with sales person, and just straight up nervous about making a big purchase, that I overlooked the specs. I was unlucky, I found out I have the 3.15 gears after I took it home. No biggie, but I was disappointed.
pike1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:33 AM   #25
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by pike1346 View Post
I did the same, did not pay attention to the sticker. I was too consumed with the purchase, dealing with sales person, and just straight up nervous about making a big purchase, that I overlooked the specs. I was unlucky, I found out I have the 3.15 gears after I took it home. No biggie, but I was disappointed.
Could have gone either way for me -- but you can always switch gears if you really want to.
Think of it this way --- you are getting better mpg and quieter highway cruising right now than I am!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:34 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by pike1346 View Post
I found out I have the 3.15 gears after I took it home. No biggie, but I was disappointed.
Why would you be disappointed?
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 12:19 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
BLKBETTY13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Joliet
Region: Illinois
Posts: 213
Because he wanted to have fun Grabber......because he wanted to have fun!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
BLKBETTY13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:12 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Hmm, I must have missed that memo that 3.15's weren't any fun.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:50 PM   #29
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
Hmm, I must have missed that memo that 3.15's weren't any fun.
I don't think that anyone has said that 3.15's aren't ANY fun --- only that 3.55's are more funner!
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Grabber Blue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: East Haven
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard 5.0 View Post
I don't think that anyone has said that 3.15's aren't ANY fun --- only that 3.55's are more funner!
Yea no thanks. I disagree with that.
__________________
2017 Dodge Challenger T/A Redline Tri-Coat
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Jazz Blue Pearl Sold
2015 GT Premium 401A Ingot Silver Sold
2011 GT Premium 401A Grabber Blue Sold
Grabber Blue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #31
Registered Member

Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Spokane
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber Blue5.0 View Post
Yea no thanks. I disagree with that.
Maybe the 3.15's might get to the lights at the end of the 1/4 mile slightly before the 3.55's -- but I absotively posilutley guarantee that the first two gears are more fun with the 3.55's-- like in town!
If I ever do run ours in the 1/4 mile, I'll let you know how disappointed I am in them then........
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:15 PM   #32
Registered User
Newbie
 
White5ohhhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: VA
Region: Virginia
Posts: 14
3.73 FTW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2016 Oxford White GT PP-Roush Catback,GT350 Shift knob,MGW Race Spec
White5ohhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:42 AM   #33
Evolution's Finest
Regular
Supporter
 
ZombieSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: 78613
Region: Texas
Posts: 944
My wife and I just got a 2015 F150 and a 2016 Mustang GT. My GT came with the Performance Package but what the site did not have listed was the extra reverse sensors it had (along with the backup camera which is standard). So that was nice.

Also, their site did not say our F150 had 3.73s as well. So it takes off very good for a v6. Plus the F150s switched to an Aluminum body in 2015 so it feels MUCH better then our old 2014 V6 F150 w/ 3.55s and heavier frame.
ZombieSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:23 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
TigerStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Westerly
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer View Post
My wife and I just got a 2015 F150 and a 2016 Mustang GT.
Man I wish I had your money! :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
TigerStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:35 AM   #35
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,022
he better not have any $ left.......
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your car's window sticker (well 05+) SpectorV General Mustang Discussion 14 03-02-2009 01:25 PM
Can I get a copy of the original window sticker?? rikstang General Mustang Discussion 1 08-12-2008 10:06 PM
Getting me a new window sticker! woot! SpectorV The Bar 11 04-17-2007 05:41 PM
scariest ride i have ever taken oaktonarcher The Bar 8 08-28-2004 11:56 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.