Warning to people buying CAI and Tuner package on AM! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:34 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boulder
Region: Colorado
Posts: 23
Warning to people buying CAI and Tuner package on AM!

Hi guys I wanted to warn anyone planning on buying a CAI and tuner package on American muscle. Quickly explained the current package is actually $25 more than buying them individually. I've called them and they should now be aware of the problem but for now there is still that price difference so if you are gonna buy that package buy the two items separately. This applies to 2015+ mustangs only thats why I'm posting it here. For more information go the link below!
American Muscle ripping us off?
2016MustangGT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-03-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
It must be a secret plot by American Muscle to intentionally screw the customers. It must be that! Curse you AM! (Rolling eyes)

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boulder
Region: Colorado
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
It must be a secret plot by American Muscle to intentionally screw the customers. It must be that! Curse you AM! (Rolling eyes)

Just a near stock 3.7
maybe your opinion would be more valued in the 2011 v6 section where you belong Kona cause I'm trying to make sure no one over spends on parts for a 2015 mustang.
2016MustangGT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #4
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Love it when new people come in and get all mouthy. This isn't the first time one of their packages have been mispriced so I am sure they will take care of it soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:11 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1462331477.976388.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	200571
oxford5pointoh is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boulder
Region: Colorado
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Love it when new people come in and get all mouthy. This isn't the first time one of their packages have been mispriced so I am sure they will take care of it soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
first of all I would like to thank you for clarifying to all of us the phone and app you used to send that message and second its been over a month and have been notified multiple times. Also I love how I post something trying to help my S550 community save money and people decide to criticize that.
2016MustangGT is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:35 PM   #7
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
It must be a secret plot by American Muscle to intentionally screw the customers. It must be that! Curse you AM! (Rolling eyes)

Just a near stock 3.7

You just can't stay away.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mcturd81 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Cool thing about forums is you don't actually have to own the specific car to post on a sub forum.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #9
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,507
How about buy them separately and not get so worked up about the price difference. Problem solved.


Respect the classics.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:50 PM   #10
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Cool thing about forums is you don't actually have to own the specific car to post on a sub forum.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mcturd81 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boulder
Region: Colorado
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Cool thing about forums is you don't actually have to own the specific car to post on a sub forum.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
yes and you clearly don't need to own that specific car to ruin the forum because you guys constantly give your irrelevant and often unintelligent opinions on our posts.
2016MustangGT is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:01 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016MustangGT View Post
maybe your opinion would be more valued in the 2011 v6 section where you belong Kona cause I'm trying to make sure no one over spends on parts for a 2015 mustang.
You have what, 21 posts. I have over 7,000 plus posts. Been here since 2011! When your here for more than 5 minutes, then get back with me! Whistling!

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:06 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcturd81 View Post
Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
The OP's other thread is the same thing as this one but called AM ripping people off. What a joke! AM isn't ripping people off.

Just a near stock 3.7

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcturd81 View Post
Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
SMH

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:11 PM   #14
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016MustangGT View Post
yes and you clearly don't need to own that specific car to ruin the forum because you guys constantly give your irrelevant and often unintelligent opinions on our posts.
Pretty sure the only person here ruining a forum is you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:17 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Pretty sure the only person here ruining a forum is you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
^ This guy gets it!


Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:17 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boulder
Region: Colorado
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Pretty sure the only person here ruining a forum is you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Really cause I'm not the person with a completely irrelevant car talking stupid **** all day. I'm ****ing quitting this forum there is no helpful **** its just ******* giving their **** opinion on **** they don't know about its terrible **** you guys.
2016MustangGT is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:18 PM   #17
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016MustangGT View Post
Really cause I'm not the person with a completely irrelevant car talking stupid **** all day. I'm ****ing quitting this forum there is no helpful **** its just ******* giving their **** opinion on **** they don't know about its terrible **** you guys.
You sound like a real mature and stable individual. Have a good night sir.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:19 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2016MustangGT View Post
Really cause I'm not the person with a completely irrelevant car talking stupid **** all day. I'm ****ing quitting this forum there is no helpful **** its just ******* giving their **** opinion on **** they don't know about its terrible **** you guys.
Don't let the forum door hit you in the dairy aire! Bye bye! Switch to decaf!

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:19 PM   #19
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcturd81 View Post
Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

You don't own a mustang or an s550 so you are already doing that.
oxford5pointoh is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Holy crap, would you guys just screw off? Dude might've had a short fuse , but , honestly, it's always the same nonsense around here. Someone asks a question on the s550 side and there are 4 guys with s197's that say he should've bought a 14', then Kona makes some sort of comment to undermine every owner of a 5.0 litre mustangs by insinuating that you shouldn't own one if you're not a race car driver and then it just goes south from there. I don't know what's happened over the last year, but this used to be a place with far less of this stuff and better advice. I depended on the good help I got from some of the guys on here with lots of my purchases and installs . Why can't we just put this bs aside?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:29 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Holy crap, would you guys just screw off? Dude might've had a short fuse , but , honestly, it's always the same nonsense around here. Someone asks a question on the s550 side and there are 4 guys with s197's that say he should've bought a 14', then Kona makes some sort of comment to undermine every owner of a 5.0 litre mustangs by insinuating that you shouldn't own one if you're not a race car driver and then it just goes south from there. I don't know what's happened over the last year, but this used to be a place with far less of this stuff and better advice. I depended on the good help I got from some of the guys on here with lots of my purchases and installs . Why can't we just put this bs aside?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
What does buying a S197 over a S550 or racing have to do with this post? Dude, was 8 chicken nuggets short of a 9 piece.

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:33 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
What does buying a S197 over a S550 or racing have to do with this post? Dude, was 8 chicken nuggets short of a 9 piece.

Just a near stock 3.7

Hahahahaha.

This is true!...


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Eturner is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:36 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Hahahahaha.

This is true!...


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
🍺🍺🍻🍺🍺

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
🍺🍺🍻🍺🍺

Just a near stock 3.7

Can't tell you how many times someone has Tried to Boot me from parts of this forum!.. And simply because I didn't own that specific type of Mustang!.. Well, you don't necessarily need to own a car to have some Knowledge on it!.. Lol


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Eturner is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:42 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ferr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Holmdel
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 59
Warning to people buying CAI and Tuner package on AM!

Woah this thread went downhill fast. πŸ€” can't we all just get along.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Can't tell you how many times someone has Tried to Boot me from parts of this forum!.. And simply because I didn't own that specific type of Mustang!.. Well, you don't necessarily need to own a car to have some Knowledge on it!.. Lol


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

Agreed. Especially considering someone could have owned that year mustang before, or worked on one with a friend or at a job or whatever it might be.
Ferr is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:45 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Can't tell you how many times someone has Tried to Boot me from parts of this forum!.. And simply because I didn't own that specific type of Mustang!.. Well, you don't necessarily need to own a car to have some Knowledge on it!.. Lol


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Funny thing is, this topic was about how American Muscle was ripping customers off because this was the second thread the OP made about this very topic.

Just a near stock 3.7
2011 Kona Blue is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:45 PM   #27
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,507
Warning to people buying CAI and Tuner package on AM!

Nope, Ferr.


Respect the classics.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:45 PM   #28
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Can't tell you how many times someone has Tried to Boot me from parts of this forum!.. And simply because I didn't own that specific type of Mustang!.. Well, you don't necessarily need to own a car to have some Knowledge on it!.. Lol


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Nope, your knowledge is limited to 2v mustangs!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Right , but when you spew nonsense all the time it doesn't really make a difference how you justify it. Like Rap. He's a world of knowledge and we all welcome him on every forum. Why is that? I'll give everyone a couple of chances , but when everyone starts telling you to leave you gotta ask yourself if it's everyone being unfair or if you're really just unhelpful.

And Kona, don't act like you haven't said exactly what I referenced in my above post MULTIPLE times. I'm glad you love your car, but can you just give us a friggin break?

McTurd owned a s550 up until a month ago, so , as far as we're concerned, his point was very well justified.

Let's play cool


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Nope, your knowledge is limited to 2v mustangs!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I actually own a 2v and a 3v!... My knowledge has expanded!.. Hahahahahahaha. 😜


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Eturner is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
What is all this estrogen circulating in here... Someone needs to put that bucket of sand over there to good use... by rubbing it in their *****.

As whack as this thread is, I got a few good laughs out of it.
TRMN8ER is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #32
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
What is all this estrogen circulating in here... Someone needs to put that bucket of sand over there to good use... by rubbing it in their *****.

As whack as this thread is, I got a few good laughs out of it.
That is what we are here for lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:49 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
What is all this estrogen circulating in here... Someone needs to put that bucket of sand over there to good use... by rubbing it in their *****.

As whack as this thread is, I got a few good laughs out of it.

Careful now!.. If you don't own a S550 car you might get Booted from here!.. Lol


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Eturner is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:54 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
Whatever. I'm not gonna instigate this anymore . You guys all suck , but whatever; I guess I'm just as bored as the rest of you. I'm gonna go tell the entire V6 section to trade in their cars for GT's when they ask for FI advice lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline  
Old 05-03-2016, 11:56 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
Whatever. I'm not gonna instigate this anymore . You guys all suck , but whatever; I guess I'm just as bored as the rest of you. I'm gonna go tell the entire V6 section to trade in their cars for GT's when they ask for FI advice lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

That's actually really good advice!.. Lol. I'm going to tell all the GT owners how they should've bought a Shelby instead!... Hahahahaha


Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻
Eturner is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2015 Mustang GT

Tags
cai

« Fog lights | Airaid »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JLT cai and x4 tuner, or just the tuner? Ponyboarder 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 11 01-02-2015 02:48 PM
Looking for a New or Used 13' V6 Premium w/ Performance Package & Comfort Package tgmeyer 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 2 10-24-2014 08:21 PM
3.73 gears/CAI or a Tuner and CAI? Njd92 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 11 10-24-2013 04:20 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.