Mustang Evolution Forum banner

'17 Performance White w/ saddle seats - opinions needed

3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  drivinglesson 
#1 ·
Just recently purchased a '17 performance white GT PP w/ saddle seats. Want to add stripes and I'm conflicted on which stripe color will match best. I would love to add Blue strips, but not sure if it will clash, so was leaning towards Red. Any opinions or anyone that may have a similar combo you can share photos off.

Thanks

Car Vehicle Car seat cover Motor vehicle Center console
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

See less See more
#4 ·
Just recently purchased a '17 performance white GT PP w/ saddle seats. Want to add stripes and I'm conflicted on which stripe color will match best. I would love to add Blue strips, but not sure if it will clash, so was leaning towards Red. Any opinions or anyone that may have a similar combo you can share photos off.

Thanks
black stripes with a thin red accent line:

you say "PP"? Performance Pack?

Looks like you've got grey calipers & a spoiler. (not PP)

I tried to get them to not do the spoiler delete when I ordered my Mustang with PP. But they wouldn't do it. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
Beautiful. I would have that interior if it was available in the local area

#8 ·
You guys are right, my fault, it's not a performance package. I do like the silver stripes and black with red accent stripes as a choice. Thanks for the feedback. From what I gathered, definitely no blue stripes.

So choices are either red or black with red accent stripes.

Decisions lol

#11 ·
Black stripes with red accents would be perfect. If I could find a tape or paint shop in town, I'd also do those stripes a little wider and further apart then the stock ones. Of course, that would be more expensive than the tape ones from Ford.

And, may I please say....blue stripes = :eek:

#14 ·
Thanks everyone, definitely going with black stripes with red outline. And getting my louvers, side scoop and spoiler in matte black. I will definitely post pictures when done. Appreciate the great feedback.

#21 ·
Hair is Wrong Color....

spoiler is the wrong colour.
it's distracting.
Sent from my iPhone 7+ via Mustang Evolution app

Hair is wrong color, it's distracting. :hide:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.