Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Running footage of the 2018 mid model run update

4K views 50 replies 17 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That front end is terrible. I have started to like the 15-17 also. Disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#3 ·
Back end is not great either but not terrible. Front end... omfg... And I am being honest I am really starting to like the 15-17 a lot as much as I was on the fence when they came out but this... omg no.

#4 · (Edited)
Notes:

1. New headlights - look to have a little air inlet in the inner lower corner... weird but ok.

2. New front bumper ok, except the weird wide lower portion. The new little corner fog lights are ok.

3. New hood - I like it. looks better, should be easier to clean, and looks lIke better airflow.

4. New rear bumper / lights- ehh bumpers ok, lights might be an improvent.

5. New 12" Digital gauge cluster option.

6. Quad active exhaust option.

#5 ·
Notes:

1. New headlights - look to have a little air inlet in the inner lower corner... weird but ok.

2. New front bumper ok, except the weird wide lower portion. The new little corner fog lights are ok.

3. New hood - I like it. looks better, should be easier to clean, and looks lIke better airflow.

4. New rear bumper / lights- ehh bumpers ok, lights might be an improvent.
Yuck. Looks like they neutered the hood.

#6 · (Edited)
99% of the public won't even be able to tell any difference.....for us cognoscenti.....there is a LOT of difference, and none of it very good.
How much wider do you think that grill opening is? It looks about 4 or 5 inches wider out toward the headlights......and the hood seems to have lost most of its character lines. I wonder if they are going to have blinkers in the hood again, and if with this new hood -- you can actuallly see them both?
I sure hope the 2020 redesign is NOT done by the same styling team!!:nonono:

#7 ·
IMO they ****ed it up going from the s197 but at least the first s550 was not too bad. Chevy and Dodge improved their looks... Although the Camaro is kinda fug regardless. Ford... Well they are selling them like crazy and will continue to.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#15 ·
#24 ·
Ok thank GODDDD... I think that video made the front end look like a bag of dick tips... pictures in diff colors look way better. Plus I read the reviews today of all the extra **** its getting and its pretty legit...

Although... fully loaded these things are going to be high $40k range... I want one you can get for $27k out the door like a base model 2014 GT was...

#25 ·
Also I bet we'll see some SCREAMING deals on leftover 2017 V6s this fall... they do make a hell of a DD... I will very likely be in the market for a new DD FINALLY this fall and it might be one I look at but the Fiesta ST is my current front runner and that one is going to have some deals too for leftovers because 2018 is a MY change for them too.

#32 ·
I liked the grey & blue picts. I'd buy one. I just don't have the money right now. /grin

#37 ·
Blinker fluid...

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.