Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Seat Delete!!!??

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Bigkat122 
#1 ·
All the seat deleted available out there freaking suck! They look cheap and I just can't stand them. Then I found this guy, who makes them and they are ???
Here's a couple pics out of the box
Black Technology Electronic device Electronics Floor
Screen Technology Electronic device Display device Electronics

Ignore the residue left from the shipping peanuts and fingerprints behind the lexan. I cleaned all that off before installing. Can't get a good pic with my camera phone. I'll try one in the daylight. But it looks great!
Cobalt blue Electric blue Technology Electronic device Vehicle

The LED panel looks like crap in this pic, but you can kind of see what it looks like in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd like to see one without that LED thing. I'd imagine its not great for night driving although I'm sure you can turn it off.

#5 ·
Here's yet another crappy pic, but it's without the LED turned on. I actually wired it to a cigarette lighter and ran it into the 12v port in the center console. It doesn't stay on all the time, but I do unplug it during the daytime and when I get out. Floor Car Vehicle Family car Trunk

#7 ·
Honestly I still don't see the point in doing this. Rear seat is always good to have just in case and guarantee 99% of people who do the mod have absolutely zero benefit from losing the weight. I mean if its for looks or whatever that's personal preference but a clean rear seat is one of the easiest interior pieces to find...

#8 ·
I didn't do it to drop weight. I'm not racing, so I don't care. It's all looks. Plus now I can't have people asking me for a ride. It's a true 2 seater...me and the +1 ??? And I'm hoping that it will keep me from making those back seats a catch all for crap!

#12 ·
Depends on where it's being shipped. You'd have to contact the guy to get a true cost.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Can the color be changed? I might be interested if I could get it in red.

Pretty sure you can get red. He asked what color LEDs I wanted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.