Mustang Evolution Forum banner

"Best" sounding catback exhaust for the S550?!

Tags
exhaust
5K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  mriteck 
#1 ·
What is the "best" sounding catback exhaust system for the s550 GT? (2015-2017 specifically)

I am talking both loud but also aggressive, and ofcourse also sounds good. I do have neighbors and I do have a ladyfriend which will be riding with me SOME of the time so I dont think the corsa xtreme is for me, which I have heard is obnoxiously loud.

I am still on the fence of a 2015 GT (changed from a 2013 GT) for myself next month so this is something I need to ask and if you guys have your own s550's with a catback your opinions would be awesome to hear.

Thanks for your time!

#2 ·
This is a topic that varies from person to person. What sounds good to you might not sound good to me. I suggest going to car Meets and listening to exhaust systems in person. But a popular muffler brand among the Mustang crowd is Borla.

Pick your poison.

#4 ·
I went with a h pipe and a set of Roush axel backs couldn’t be more happy. Zero drone.

#5 ·
I agree with Recon. Everyone will have a different idea on this one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.