Closest rendering I have seen - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMVEC View Post
Hey no problem, but I've been posting little snippets here and waaaay before anyone had a clue what the car would look like---even before the popular car mags. I guess we'll see in the coming months...by the way, the design has been frozen for months...I'd love to share specifics but my livelihood is more important than being popular on a forum

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Sorry guys, not this Mike Vecera. I pulled his profile pic and other details to cover my ***
Whatever, probably his wife and kids too, just to cover your ***. Not sure why anyone would have to go to that much trouble to not tell anybody something. You haven't revealed anything other than you're a double secret spy hiding out in Canada. Don't forget your mask and cape and Walther PPK.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiesrok View Post
BINGO:
Michael V*****

Program Manager for an OEM Supplier specializing in Head Restraints. I'm a son, a brother, a husband, a father
  • Belle Riviera, Ontario, Canada
Found this by google MMVEC and the car pic matches.
Lol, I did that exact same thing. I found him as well, but didn't want to post about it because I didn't want to look like a stalker.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

Whatever, probably his wife and kids too, just to cover your ***. Not sure why anyone would have to go to that much trouble to not tell anybody something. You haven't revealed anything other than you're a double secret spy hiding out in Canada. Don't forget your mask and cape and Walther PPK.
Good one! But I'm not getting sucked into that trap. What I have done is confirm what most of you have been posting--that's all. There are other details but I can't share them. What's wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

Lol, I did that exact same thing. I found him as well, but didn't want to post about it because I didn't want to look like a stalker or anything.
Hope this Mike guy doesn't get in **** or lose his job. This is why you don't use your real **** on forums cause of you nut cases
MMVEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
shhhhhhh. you don't want to make him mad, or else he will make you drive a Dodge for the rest of your life!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

shhhhhhh. you don't want to make him mad, or else he will make you drive a Dodge for the rest of your life!
Seriously though, you should pull the guys name off the posts at least. Not fair to him I guess
Old 03-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Seriously though, you should pull the guys name off the posts at least. Not fair to him I guess
Why are you quoting me? I didn't post it. Also, he blocked his last name, but it is you though, same profile pic, unless you stole it from him.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Why are you quoting me? I didn't post it. Also, he blocked his last name, but it is you though, same profile pic, unless you stole it from him.
I'm not the Mike guy. How hard is it to copy a pic, really. Now I feel bad.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:37 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not the Mike guy. How hard is it to copy a pic, really. Now I feel bad.
You don't work for Ford, you posted incorrect info on another thread. I responded to it to let you know.
So be honest, do you work for Chevrolet and you are just trolling or what.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You don't work for Ford, you posted incorrect info on another thread. I responded to it to let you know.
So be honest, do you work for Chevrolet and you are just trolling or what.
I don't work for Chevy and I'm not trolling. I'm not the Mike guy like everything thinks either. But I do know what I know.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

I don't work for Chevy and I'm not trolling. I'm not the Mike guy like everything thinks either. But I do know what I know.
And I am the son of a bastard!!!! I know what I know and all will be revealed in the not to distant future and than we can move on to new rumors of the refresh 2016 model. Ford will reveal its plans less than a year. 4, 6, 8 cylinder, what ever. Some will love, some will be less than pleased. That's the nature of the beast. Some will run right out, sell there 2011 to 2014 models to get the 2015 model. Many like myself will keep there current pony until the next generation comes out. I'm looking at the 2021 stang until then I got my 11 perfect the way I want it.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
And I am the son of a bastard!!!! I know what I know and all will be revealed in the not to distant future and than we can move on to new rumors of the refresh 2016 model. Ford will reveal its plans less than a year. 4, 6, 8 cylinder, what ever. Some will love, some will be less than pleased. That's the nature of the beast. Some will run right out, sell there 2011 to 2014 models to get the 2015 model. Many like myself will keep there current pony until the next generation comes out. I'm looking at the 2021 stang until then I got my 11 perfect the way I want it.
+1
Old 03-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I didn't post his last name. But then you're just a liar.
There is no reason to use a stolen username on these forums, it's a made up name. So you could make up anything.
An avatar is not required either, so why steal one from someone else.
Why more pictures of the same car in your garage pics, that's not required either.
It's easy to post anonymously here.
So nothing you say makes sense. Also why the sudden concern for Michael, after you stole his identity and pics. Even if you know all about the 2015 mustang, I could care less, you're still will always lack integrity.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I didn't post his last name. But then you're just a liar.
There is no reason to use a stolen username on these forums, it's a made up name. So you could make up anything.
An avatar is not required either, so why steal one from someone else.
Why more pictures of the same car in your garage pics, that's not required either.
It's easy to post anonymously here.
So nothing you say makes sense. Also why the sudden concern for Michael, after you stole his identity and pics. Even if you know all about the 2015 mustang, I could care less, you're still will always lack integrity.
+1 & honesty.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #49

Region: New York
Quote:
Ok, so this is a photoshop (I think) I got it off of a German website, and the show that the photo is taken is at a German auto show (based on the background text) and it is supposed to be based off of someone who actually saw the car. So I think this is the most accurate/closest rendering we will see until it gets revealed.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4...ncept12345.jpg
loving this concept version. looks sleek and future looking
yonkers28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I think this guy got banned from other Forums posting this crap.......Just saying......
Little Red. 2011 V6. Automatic Trans., C&L CAI, JLT Catch Can, BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers with BBK Catted X Pipe, Axle Exchange (American Muscle) Aluminum DriveShaft, GT 500 Lower Control Arms, Koni (orange) Dampers, Steeda Watts Link, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs and a few more mods....Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
David Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #51
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Knock off the drama... Only warning

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Knock off the drama... Only warning
Respect my authority!
Lmao why so serious?
TheAdrianHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #53
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdrianHand View Post

Respect my authority!
Lmao why so serious?
Watching grown folks act like kids isn't fun. If this rarely happened it wouldn't be a big deal, but honestly it's kind of like being the forum babysitter being a mod lol

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:11 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Well this is the biggest waste of a forum discussion,
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:

Good one! But I'm not getting sucked into that trap. What I have done is confirm what most of you have been posting--that's all. There are other details but I can't share them. What's wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Hope this Mike guy doesn't get in **** or lose his job. This is why you don't use your real **** on forums cause of you nut cases
Don't come on play these childish games, saying I know something you guys don't know!! So stupid, if you know anything, why say you do, if you can't say anything!
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_james123 View Post

Don't come on play these childish games, saying I know something you guys don't know!! So stupid, if you know anything, why say you do, if you can't say anything!
I know I've done it before. When I saw the renders of the new Fusion but couldn't say anything, I liked being able to tell people "trust me its impressive". Maybe this guy has seen it, maybe he hasn't. With ford team drivers like Ken Block getting to see it, I'm still hopeful some of the normal rank-and-file employees like myself will get a sneak peek at it before its unveiled. But I saw the Fusion in 2009-10 which is obviously well before it was unveiled and I haven't heard a peep about the mustang
JKLiNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Not sure if this might be the 2015 mustang.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-906197917.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	95128  
Mustang_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_96 View Post
I doubt that. It looks like the same car we got now. Happy *****ter Sunday everybody

Click image for larger version

Name:	95facebook95-162577298195.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	95133
Old 03-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's a 14! You can't tell? It's almost the same car that's in your profile pic haha
Old 03-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's a 14! You can't tell? It's almost the same car that's in your profile pic haha
Not sure if that a 14, but the one on my profile pic is my car is a 13
Mustang_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not sure if that a 14, but the one on my profile pic is my car is a 13
The 14' and the 13' have the same exterior.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Not bad....

Ricky35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky35 View Post
Not bad....
Omg, is that a Camaro? Nice.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky35 View Post
Not bad....

Looks like a Camaro with a slightly different front grill.

I'm putting my money on this. I bet this is almost exactly what it'll look like. The lights are a little slimmer then the real one, but the overall body shape should look like this.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
i think it looks to close to a camaro I guess this is supposed to be the new edge "boss" though, since the '05+ models were supposedly created to look similar to the older models

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote:
this could be the 2015, because it looks nothing like this 2014 Mustang

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
i think it looks to close to a camaro I guess this is supposed to be the new edge "boss" though, since the '05+ models were supposedly created to look similar to the older models

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

this could be the 2015, because it looks nothing like this 2014 Mustang
You're joking right? Have you seen a 13'/14's front grill? That is it. Make the picture full screen and look at the lights. I'll even go out and take a picture of my front end 13' from the same angle.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You're joking right? Have you seen a 13'/14's front grill? That is it. Make the picture full screen and look at the lights. I'll even go out and take a picture of my front end 13' from the same angle.
Look at the front end of this one and the front end of this one side by side, they are different, they dont have the same bar between the lights.

LCMC Member
Old 03-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
Look at the front end of this one and the front end of this one side by side, they are different, they dont have the same bar between the lights.
Bro look. I don't know how crystal clear I can be. They're the same year. Ask anyone else. Here are two higher res pictures.

Old 03-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bro look. I don't know how crystal clear I can be. They're the same year. Ask anyone else. Here are two higher res pictures.

Only one of them showed up. But what i'm talking about is look at it closely, unless the pic of the silver one was photoshoped, the shape of the ligths is different. The silver one has an angle inward at the bottom where as the yellow one has an angle inward at the top. The yellow one has that big 2-3in thick bar that the hood rests on that goes down between the inner and outer lights. the silver one does not have that bar. the material seperating the inner and outer lights on the silver one slants outward (from bottom to top) and inward (with the bar, from bottom to top) on the yellow one.

LCMC Member

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)