2015 Mustang - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

This is a forum, I can post wherever I like. I can state my opinion wherever I like and unlike YOU I actually participate in every section rather then trolling around in the 2015 rumors section. You've only been here 3 months and posted 16 times, 14 of which are in the 2015 Rumors section. Good grief man, I hope you're obsessing about this because you intend to buy one...

It's not ignorant to hold out for actual proof. Someone could say its ignorant to put all of your belief on a photo that could be a photoshop.
But I'm not going to resort to name calling when someone disagrees with me.

None the less. I'll leave you two to it. Enjoy.
Lmao +1000000
jleber123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

It's not ignorant to hold out for actual proof. Someone could say its ignorant to put all of your belief on a photo that could be a photoshop.
But I'm not going to resort to name calling when someone disagrees with me.

None the less. I'll leave you two to it. Enjoy.
Me and Icy are members of another form called Mustang6G, which is currently the #1 forum for Mustang rumors. Everything new 2015 mustang related goes there first. Including spy shots, Ford leaks, employee testimonials and even video. We though ya'll would be interested to learn more about the 2015 Mustang, which is why we are re-posting the information from Mustang6g here, but if you are going to shoot us down every single time we post, then we just won't bother anymore. You obviously don't care, I'm sure others do, since ME has a 2015 section, So please go to Mustang6g for 5 minutes and read up on some facts and knowledge before assuming everything were talking about is fake.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

Me and Icy are members of another form called Mustang6G, which is currently the #1 forum for Mustang rumors. Everything new 2015 mustang related goes there first. Including spy shots, Ford leaks, employee testimonials and even video. We though ya'll would be interested to learn more about the 2015 Mustang, which is why we are re-posting the information from Mustang6g here, but if you are going to shoot us down every single time we post, then we just won't bother anymore. You obviously don't care, I'm sure others do, since ME has a 2015 section, So please go to Mustang6g for 5 minutes and read up on some facts and knowledge before assuming everything were talking about is fake.
Key word!....... Rumors !!
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Key word!....... Rumors !!
They also have a confirmed section, which is why I suggested that you go look.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They also have a confirmed section, which is why I suggested that you go look.
Correct me if I'm wrong but all that is confirmed is IRS and the ecoboost option
Old 07-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but all that is confirmed is IRS and the ecoboost option
I have read that the base engine will be the I4 ecoboost producing 350 bhp. There will be a Shelby based on the current Coyote V8 but hp will be less than current Shelbys.
Stratstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Smaller engine bay, S550 chassis, European model. (That's off the top of my head)
Old 07-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Haha this thread is funny glad I could not give a Damn about the abomination they will call the 2015 mustang lol
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Haha this thread is funny glad I could not give a Damn about the abomination they will call the 2015 mustang lol
That's what they said in 94 but it saved the mustang
Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

We very nearly lost the Mustang to the Ford Probe. Say what you like, but the world changes and the Mustang will have to change with it. Smart on Ford's part.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Says the guy who knows nothing about it. "Oh, I know absolutely nothing about the new mustang, but I know it's going to suck!"
Old 07-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #47
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Alright alright apparently I stirred up a **** storm. That wasn't my intention. I had no idea icy & Krabz would take my opinion so whole heartedly. Lets get back on topic and stop bashing.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Ya lets get back to asking the experts about the 2015 mustang o wait let me open Wikipedia to lol
Moto111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I swear to god if the twenty-fifteen mustang looks any thing like a fusion, Taurus , or focus I'm going to be so disappointed in ford. The mustang has always been a complete loner in the ford fleet looking nothing like other models. I am exited for the IRS (witch to be frank is probably heavier than the live axel) and the crazy horse power that has been predicted. Even if its ugly it will still be faster, stronger, and lighter than the camaro and challenger.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

One thing is for sure, I'm glad I got my 2014/"end of the breed", because if the pics are true, yuck!
katynthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Just curious.

I understand the argument of wait and see before criticizing the 2015 design.
I also understand preparing for a disappointing euro crap inspiration.
But I don't understand why you are so defensive and hell bent on it being awesome, even though we still don't really know anything.

Not starting a fight, just curious.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiesrok View Post
Just curious.

I understand the argument of wait and see before criticizing the 2015 design.
I also understand preparing for a disappointing euro crap inspiration.
But I don't understand why you are so defensive and hell bent on it being awesome, even though we still don't really know anything.

Not starting a fight, just curious.
I'm not hell bent on it being awesome. I just have faith in Ford that they know what their doing, as you should to.

The main thing that's pissing me off in about the "rumors" (and not just this thread, but the whole rumor mill surrounding the 2015 in general) is that people are acting like they automatically know that it's going to look like crap. Over 6 months ago, one render came out in a magazine with the title "2015 Mustang" and it looked like ****. (I'm referring to that red Evos inspired render) and ever since then people have just assumed that the 2015 will look like that, so they automatically assume it will be ****. "Oh, my 2011 will be so much better than the 2015 evos euro crap". Why are people saying that??? You don't even know what it's going to look like! That was a render, and if you followed Mustang6g, Ford employees even posted saying that it looks NOTHING like that. So people need to stop automatically assuming that the 2015 is going to be ****.
Here is what a Ford employee said who actually got to see it. ---He said that there are two main versions. (Versions as in looks, not engine options) There is a regular version, and a "sport" version. He said that the regular version looked very close to the current 2014 model, and that he saw very little evos in it. He said that "it looked like a highly modified 2014" so it will have the same overall shape to it, just more curvy and futuristic. (THAT DOESN'T MEAN EVOS FYI) Then, when he saw the "sport" version, he said and I quote "it may just have been the most beautiful car I have ever seen in my life".

So in conclusion, stop assuming that the 2015 is going to look like this,
Because it isn't! None of the renders have it spot on, so don't base any judgments on sketches that fans have made, because they know nothing.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Either way....I'm happy with mine and that's all that matters for me. Can't make everyone happy.
katynthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by katynthor View Post
Either way....I'm happy with mine and that's all that matters for me. Can't make everyone happy.
Well said!!
BorlaGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Two more renders.

What do ya'll think?
Old 07-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

My guess is that the side profile is probably pretty close to reality, but that the front end will end up being less...let's say daring. Either way, I like it. It took me a while to warm up to the current generation, especially the tail light facia, now it looks common place. Maybe that's the signal for time for a change.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I agree with you.
Destro415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:26 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
What do ya'll think?
Honestly I'd buy either of those, then again I've been one of the few sane voices around telling everyone to wait and see before forming their opinions
JKLiNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKLiNx View Post
I've been one of the few sane voices around telling everyone to wait and see before forming their opinions
YES! +100000
Old 07-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz
Two more renders.

What do ya'll think?
Yuck. Doesn't even look like a Ford, let alone a Mustang. The front end is just hideous. I sure hope it doesn't look like that.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post
Yuck. Doesn't even look like a Ford, let alone a Mustang. The front end is just hideous. I sure hope it doesn't look like that.
Hmm. I guess you've never seen a Mustang before, because the grey render is a '13 front end only slimmed out.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz

Hmm. I guess you've never seen a Mustang before, because the grey render is a '13 front end only slimmed out.
Well it sure is fugly. You asked what we thought of it, lol.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Two more renders.

What do ya'll think?
I dig the blue one
Old 07-14-2013, 12:35 AM   #64

Region: California
Quote:
Two more renders.

What do ya'll think?
I prefer the blue version vs the silver but with somewhere 1/2 in-between the two front ends.

Either way I'm 90% committed to buying a 15 . It always takes a year or two to warm up to the new style/designs so why not just jump in and not regret it lol
2009 Shelby GT500 Vapor Metallic Silver w/Ebony Stripes, 20" Vertini Monaco Rims, Falken 452s, Air Lift Suspension, TruCarbon Venom hood, TruCarbon Super Snake Splitter, OPP 1/4 pop out windows, Full MagnaFlow Exhaust, Reichard Racing Billet 2.65 SC Pulley, 12# Boost, JLT CF CAI, NXT Hood Lifts, 8000K HID head/fog lights, smoked turn signals and rear taillights, Billet Pro Shop's Perforated head/fog light tint, Seq. taillights. (553hp/530tq) tuned
2001 Cobra Vert. #1439/3384 (Getting full race build)
Cobra Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

I'm not so sure I like the rumored changes to the body
Junior21gtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #66
Icy
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Drifter View Post
I prefer the blue version vs the silver but with somewhere 1/2 in-between the two front ends.

Either way I'm 90% committed to buying a 15 . It always takes a year or two to warm up to the new style/designs so why not just jump in and not regret it lol
Finally a voice of reason around here.

People love to hate. I remember when the S197 came out and the scowl of Fox owners. Whatever it turns out to look like, many will love it, others will hate it, but half those haters will end up buying one anyway.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:38 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Two more renders.

What do ya'll think?
I like the silver one if it were black, the blue one looks to euro and luxury sedan'ish. If I wanted a Lincoln or Lexus I woulda bought one, it doesn't look like a muscle car. The silver looks more like it could be transformed into a beast IMO
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

I find it all just looks like the 2013/14. I want something COMPLETELY different. Look how they changed from fox to sn95 and then sn95 to s197. Those are the drastic changes I'd like to see; not just slanted headlights and smaller grilles
08mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:18 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08mustanggt View Post
I find it all just looks like the 2013/14. I want something COMPLETELY different. Look how they changed from fox to sn95 and then sn95 to s197. Those are the drastic changes I'd like to see; not just slanted headlights and smaller grilles
A Ford employee has already stated that the 15 looks like a highly modified S197, so the grey one is suppose to be pretty close.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
You are correct, I REALLY want the 15 to look like absolute garbage.... Because if it doesn't I'm gonna have to talk myself out of buying one and trading in my '12 lol
Uscgfs is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)