Front end fully revealed - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
hahah for the money I could build my car into anything I can dream up and still have thousands left over then if I was to buy a new mustang... all these guys at work with new trucks and cars are paying about 700 a month financing and crazy amounts for insurance... if I was to spend that 1000 on my car each month I would have a beast in no time that I cant say for sure but most likely would be not only paid for but way more fun then a brand new car
Mustangman705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Sweet. I like my 13's front end better.
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Sweet. I like my 13's front end better.
Your front end would look better without the fog lights...
PonyBoy415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoy415 View Post
Agreed, I hate the grill mounted fog lights. I love my MCA package though. Bottom fog lights with a stainless grill across the center.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #40

Region: Missouri
Doesnt look to bad, cant wait to see the rest of the car to see how it all ties in.
Erming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:24 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

2015 Cobra Jet is confirmed!!
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I actually like the fog lights but if I had to have it any different I would probably go with the MMD fog deletes..
Old 10-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
I actually like the fog lights but if I had to have it any different I would probably go with the MMD fog deletes..
I don't care what anybody says. I dig my fog lights. I know they are getting old now compared to how fresh and cool they were when the 05's were released, but whatevs. Il take them over bumper mounted fogs anyday .
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
I don't care what anybody says. I dig my fog lights. I know they are getting old now compared to how fresh and cool they were when the 05's were released, but whatevs. Il take them over bumper mounted fogs anyday .
Hell yeah!
Old 10-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #45
Road Trip!

The fog lights give you away , I prefer the sleeper mode...
Old 10-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yet you still have the 5.0 badges. Not very sleeper.... Unless you just want the guys in their corvettes and srt10's to look back in their rear views and think "oh, no wonder that easy. Guy is driving a v6" lol.

The real sleepers are the gt's that are swapped with 5.8's or have a ton of mods done to the engine and a stock exterior.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Meh.. I don't care for the sleeper status. I'm not even fast anyways.. it's just a GT
Old 10-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I want to swap out my engine for a 5.8L, but the D**n price, and my parents, won't let me.( they want the warranties intact)
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about. ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ---------- The glove box better be bigger! The current one is just large enough to hold that huge information booklet they give you at purchase, nothing else. It infuriates me! It's not a glovebox really, it's a information booklet holder!
The booklets bigger than gloves and mine holds both.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:37 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Quote:
Yet you still have the 5.0 badges. Not very sleeper.... Unless you just want the guys in their corvettes and srt10's to look back in their rear views and think "oh, no wonder that easy. Guy is driving a v6" lol. The real sleepers are the gt's that are swapped with 5.8's or have a ton of mods done to the engine and a stock exterior.
What do the Roush , GT500 , gt350 , Saleen , boss all have in common ....no fogs in the front grill cause they are dated and lame....besides they look like a pair of buck teeth smiling at ya !!!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What do the Roush , GT500 , gt350 , Saleen , boss all have in common ....no fogs in the front grill cause they are dated and lame....besides they look like a pair of buck teeth smiling at ya !!!
Yeah that's what people think about when they think about shelbies and roush mustangs.... Somebody feeling butthurt yo! To each their own. Now begone!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #52
Road Trip!

Quote:
Yeah that's what people think about when they think about shelbies and roush mustangs.... Somebody feeling butthurt yo! To each their own. Now begone!
Lol keep your fog lights , they don't even match the head lights in color : face palm:
Old 10-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Take off you hoser !!!
Your auto correct has failed you. The irony is epic. Hahaha. You need to calm down good sir. I don't resent you for having a different opinion.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #54
Road Trip!

Quote:
Your auto correct has failed you. The irony is epic. Hahaha. You need to calm down good sir. I don't resent you for having a different opinion.
Epically lol
Old 10-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yet you still have the 5.0 badges. Not very sleeper.... Unless you just want the guys in their corvettes and srt10's to look back in their rear views and think "oh, no wonder that easy. Guy is driving a v6" lol.

The real sleepers are the gt's that are swapped with 5.8's or have a ton of mods done to the engine and a stock exterior.
Bro, not cool. NEVER make fun of a v6. Those things have more power than you think, they'll surprise you. Today's v6's are yesterday's v8's.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:23 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post
Bro, not cool. NEVER make fun of a v6. Those things have more power than you think, they'll surprise you. Today's v6's are yesterday's v8's.
I'm not sure if you're joking or if you're actually serious... In any case...Ugh.... Please read the quoted line in context. Seriously though, you v6 guys are off the effin' walls lately. When someone pokes fun at a v6 and you wanna act tough, go ahead and *****, but don't come guns blazing with non sequitur arguments when there was no call for it in the first place lol.
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I got your back mr krabs!
Attached Images

clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I got your back mr krabs!
Lol too effin' funny! I see you've played knifey spoony before lol
Old 10-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not sure if you're joking or if you're actually serious... In any case...Ugh.... Please read the quoted line in context. Seriously though, you v6 guys are off the effin' walls lately. When someone pokes fun at a v6 and you wanna act tough, go ahead and *****, but don't come guns blazing with non sequitur arguments when there was no call for it in the first place lol.
What a crock of crap.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
What a crock of crap.
^+1

Lately, a number of these guys are stirring things up....

Perhaps it's a Canadian thing. Lot of repressed anger they feel the need to release on forums by attacking others under anonymity.

Isn't there some hockey or curling they can watch instead of being a-holes on our forum?

V6 V8. Who cares. This is an enthusiast forum. These are cars for the common people. Not self absorbed elite.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
^+1 Lately, a number of these guys are stirring things up.... Perhaps it's a Canadian thing. Lot of repressed anger they feel the need to release on forums by attacking others under anonymity. Isn't there some hockey or curling they can watch instead of being a-holes on our forum? V6 V8. Who cares. This is an enthusiast forum. These are cars for the common people. Not self absorbed elite.
Again, I don't know if everyone is incapable of understand rhetoric and sarcasm or if you truly are insecure, but what I said was not aimed at v6 owners. I'm not that childish, I assure you. I really don't care. I'm not above anyone else and I know that. Now can you guys just settle down lol? For the record, I've owned v6 stang and I had some prized and cherish moments owning and driving it.

Nuff said. Back on topic.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Again, I don't know if everyone is incapable of understand rhetoric and sarcasm or if you truly are insecure, but what I said was not aimed at v6 owners. I'm not that childish, I assure you. I really don't care. I'm not above anyone else and I know that. Now can you guys just settle down lol? For the record, I've owned v6 stang and I had some prized and cherish moments owning and driving it. Nuff said. Back on topic.
It would be incapable of understanding rhetoric not incapable of understand rhetoric. lol
Old 10-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
It would be incapable of understanding rhetoric not incapable of understand rhetoric. lol
First of all, You're missing a comma in there, genius. Secondly, I would avoid starting a sentence with a preposition, it is considered "weak" writing. If you're going to correct someone's grammar you should really make sure yours is right, or else you'll make yourself look like an dip****. I think you should just quit responding altogether, you're just wasting precious bandwidth.

Since I can't resist educating morons, I've decided to block you. You're not paying me and I don't work overtime. No skin off my back! Begone! Hahahaha
Old 10-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:

but what I said was not aimed at v6 owners.
Quote:
Seriously though, you v6 guys are off the effin' walls lately. When someone pokes fun at a v6 and you wanna act tough.
Dafuq??
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
First of all, You're missing a comma in there, genius. Secondly, I would avoid starting a sentence with a preposition, it is considered "weak" writing. If you're going to correct someone's grammar you should really make sure yours is right, or else you'll make yourself look like an dip****. I think you should just quit responding altogether, you're just wasting precious bandwidth. Since I can't resist educating morons, I've decided to block you. You're not paying me and I don't work overtime. No skin off my back! Begone! Hahahaha
Wow you start making annoying comments, then ramble on about people not understanding sarcasm, then finish up with this? Personally I don't care what you think because your poor attempt at sarcasm and humor (or Humour in your case) by putting others down shows your lack of character. And I couldn't careless about being blocked by some bullying *******. Now YOU run along. It seems I forgot to help you with your education. It, is a pronoun, not a preposition. And the word an precedes a vowel not a consonant. I just love bullies who can dish it out but not take it.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Dafuq??
Cl mate, refer to my previous (the one regarding grill mounted fog lights vs the merits of sleeper status by removal of GT trim) or ignore it altogether. Honestly, I don't understand what all this is about. There are people that start threads just to ridicule you, and when I defend a previous statement by bringing up the fact that the v6 community has been a little sensitive lately with regards to comments made about their cars, I get marked as a pariah. Let's recap here and make sure it's outlined: no one here was ridiculed or made to feel inferior for having a v6. Let's forget this and get back on topic.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:09 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
^+1 Lately, a number of these guys are stirring things up.... Perhaps it's a Canadian thing. Lot of repressed anger they feel the need to release on forums by attacking others under anonymity. Isn't there some hockey or curling they can watch instead of being a-holes on our forum? V6 V8. Who cares. This is an enthusiast forum. These are cars for the common people. Not self absorbed elite.
+1. Must be the cold air.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

It's not called sensitivity when your v6 is running v8s all day. It's not that there ranting on and butthurt about people's comments it's because they know what they have and wanna beat the s**t out of those v6 bashers who underestimate the power a sixxer. I on the other hate people who bash on v6s when I'll be running v8s of my model all day.
BlackSmoke02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:47 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

I left for class, and came back to see that this thread had exploded. I read everything, and I have to say this. Fender868, I think you're being a little hypocritical here. You complain that v6 drivers are too sensitive, and when we try to defend ourselves from that accusation, you completely explode and go on a rant. Sounds like you're the sensitive one in here. There is no need for comments against anyone's car, regardless if it's a v6 or v8. All you're doing is bullying everyone in the past few posts. I'd recommend that you cool your jets.

Edit-
Is my grammar good enough for you? I don't want to accidentally upset you or anything.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #70
Road Trip!

And that's why the fogs suck lol !!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)