Interior revealed - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-10-2013, 01:21 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Well, to start. There aren't charging stations all over the place. There too expensive. The milage distance a charge can go is not good. They suck, costly to purchase. Not perfected. Let's see, any other reasons why electric cars don't sell. Oh yeah, not roomy, small, they suck. Said that already.
Please tell me that you're joking. Do you know anything about the Tesla Model S at all?
It can go 300 miles on one charge, which is further then most cars on one tank of gas. You don't need a "charging station" all you need is an electrical outlet. Motels, gas stations, and more have those. The Tesla has more room in it then an SUV, and it is the highest rated car in Consumer Reports history. It's also the safest car ever tested by the NHTSA.

Oh yea, and 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and it'll lap a GT500.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post
Please tell me that you're joking. Do you know anything about the Tesla Model S at all? It can go 300 miles on one charge, which is further then most cars on one tank of gas. You don't need a "charging station" all you need is an electrical outlet. Motels, gas stations, and more have those. The Tesla has more room in it then an SUV, and it is the highest rated car in Consumer Reports history. It's also the safest car ever tested by the NHTSA. Oh yea, and 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and it'll lap a GT500.
Yea I hate all electric cars except the tesla that think is beautiful!!! But the charging part sucks to me..that's really the only thing I don't like about it! Gas takes minutes to fill up while u have to wait hours to charge up. We'll I also don't like that it's $70k. Haha.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #38
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiesrok View Post
I'm sure they exist, but like the old school analog gauges. I love the digital gauges in my wife's 2011 explorer, but not for the mustang. May seem weird.
Yeah I'm kind of torn myself haha
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

Please tell me that you're joking. Do you know anything about the Tesla Model S at all?
It can go 300 miles on one charge, which is further then most cars on one tank of gas. You don't need a "charging station" all you need is an electrical outlet. Motels, gas stations, and more have those. The Tesla has more room in it then an SUV, and it is the highest rated car in Consumer Reports history. It's also the safest car ever tested by the NHTSA.

Oh yea, and 0-60 in 3.9 seconds and it'll lap a GT500.
You wrote "why don't electric cars sells". I was answering in a whole. All electric cars not just the one Tesla. They start at 62,500 but with some options I'm sure 70k. The replacement battery is 10k. Great for 300 miles, Then what? Where do I charge my Telsa when I'm going on a 800 mile trip? Where do I charge it when I hit 300 miles on I 95 or what ever roadway I'm on?

Electric cars are too costly up front, battery replacement is too costly and have no idea where there are charging stations but I have never seen one charging station in my travels and I live in the Philadelphia, Baltimore , DC region..
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You wrote "why don't electric cars sells". I was answering in a whole. All electric cars not just the one Tesla. How much does a Telsa cost?
The whole electric car thing was more sarcasm than anything. Although the Tesla is very impressive, it's expensive and not as convenient as a 7 minutes gas fill up.

The point was that people shopping MPG are not starting with Mustangs. It's a nice bonus when they squeeze out a few more MPGs.

A lot if people will like a turbo option, but it won out sell the V8 unless it's priced lower and I'll bet it's going to cost more.

The other thing is a turbo 4 is close to its max HP without massive mods, whereas the coyote still has a lot left in it to mod with simple bolt ons. Then if you turbo the coyote it doubles the 4 in HP and torque.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:47 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The whole electric car thing was more sarcasm than anything. Although the Tesla is very impressive, it's expensive and not as convenient as a 7 minutes gas fill up.

The point was that people shopping MPG are not starting with Mustangs. It's a nice bonus when they squeeze out a few more MPGs.

A lot if people will like a turbo option, but it won out sell the V8 unless it's priced lower and I'll bet it's going to cost more.

The other thing is a turbo 4 is close to its max HP without massive mods, whereas the coyote still has a lot left in it to mod with simple bolt ons. Then if you turbo the coyote it doubles the 4 in HP and torque.
Lol. Well, true that about the 4 banger being more expensive than a 5.0 sales may not be better. Any word on price of the turbo? Is that the rumor the 4 banger will cost more than a 5.0.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Lol. Well, true that about the 4 banger being more expensive than a 5.0 sales may not be better. Any word on price of the turbo? Is that the rumor the 4 banger will cost more than a 5.0.
The general speculation is that the prices will be the v6 is the base, then the turbo 4, then the 5.0
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The original turbo 84-86 was an SVO model and more. I anticipate they will do this again as a special more expensive model.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

A leaked survey had the turbo 4 between the V6 and V8 in price.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
In 2008 they estimated 30k for a battery replacement. In 2010, they estimated 15k. If one buys it from Tesla, and has Tesla instal it, owners are paying 12k. My gen 1 Honda Insight battery (all done on warranty) would have been 4k, 2k for the battery, 2 k for instal. The instal is very easy if one understands how you tube works, and is not a total idiot.

What's funny, is after market battery companies make BIGGER and BETTER batteries for LESS money. I do not believe in electric power as a solution for the rest of mankind, I think hydrogen would be a smarter long run investment- but when some total f*** tard (actually on here) says that a GT500 costs less money to own and run 100k miles on than a stock Fusion hybrid, you know it's a sad ignorant world when people think a 55k car that runs premium and gets at best 25 mpg "costs more" than a 30k car that gets twice that in the city or the highway.

Yes, initial investment is huge. But most people now don't look at total cost of ownership. Fuel, repairs, oil changes, all go in. I do not think it's a bad idea to get a Leaf for a daily driver, as long as your commute is under 75 miles one way. Then rent a car for long trips. The Leafs have two moving components...lol, and a contributing reason to price is the refinement. This isn't a G1 Insight or GM EV1 here, these are comfy nice vehicles.

Like the people with big giant trucks that don't haul or move anything. Why buy a Uhaul to drive to the store once a week and commute to work? I rent one to move, or heck just make a few trips borrowing an F-150.

On the Mustang- Interior looks good, but I hope most of the wheels aren't like that. I prefer just CC on my wheel, I don't need everything on there- sound, volume, radio, game pad, espresso button, so on.

I was hoping not for a 320 hp turbo 4, I'd rather they continue development on refining the 3.7- I think it's dim to make 4 engine levels, between buyers and government regulations- but if Ford wants to do it, no skin off my teeth.

I wouldn't mind getting a turbo 4 banger, and it would be better for a usual driver FE wise, but the v6 is better to truly modify, in my opinion. I don't know if I could get the 40/46 mpg I get in the v6 with the t4.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
I don't know if I could get the 40/46 mpg I get in the v6 with the t4.
I would like to know how you get 40/46 with a V6...
Old 11-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I would like to know how you get 40/46 with a V6...
If you want to improve your FE, PM me, I won't want to derail the thread. Lots of websites on aerodynamics and efficient driving techniques- but you will be pretty limited with a slush box- the standard makes it a lot easier. The link in my sig goes to my cars page on the FE website I am on. Much more impressive things on there.

Mods: Scanguage II-2012/06/18; 18" OEM 2013 Mustang GT wheels with Pirelli P Zero tires-2012/07/03; Roush Axle Back Exhuast, Roush Front Fascia, Roush Front Air Splitter, Roush Side Splitters, Roush Lower Grille Block-2012/07/18; Roush Cold Air Induction, GT/CS Rear Valance-2012/10/05; Air dam & Upper Grille Block-2012/10/18; Antenna Delete-2013/01/06; UltraGuage Install-2013/02/23; Kill Switch Install-2013/03/17; Premium Fuel Only-2013/04/13; Lower grille block-2013/05/11; Swapping Single Piece Air Dam for New Two Piece-2013/06/01; Full Underbody-2013/06/05;

The issue with the t4 is how the turbo cools itself. If it cools by pumping from the engine, killing the engine can cause it to overheat, and in time or very quickly, deteriorate/fail. If it pumps electronically based on temperature (like current radiators), then it will be fine. Blowing your turbo probably isn't worth the 2-5mpg gain in FE lol.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 11-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:

If you want to improve your FE, PM me, I won't want to derail the thread.
Yall are talking about electric cars, v6s, v8s, performance. Might as well go ahead. The thread is about the interior...
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post

Yall are talking about electric cars, v6s, v8s, performance. Might as well go ahead. The thread is about the interior...
^lmao. So true. I liked the interior I saw.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
^lmao. So true. I liked the interior I saw.
The interior does look quite good.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
The interior does look quite good.
December is coming quickly and all will be released soon. Lol.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:27 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Tried to stay on topic! lol, I thought it looked good on the inside. They (Mustangs) are not the most well dressed inside, but whenever I look in Camaros, they look like they are trying too hard. They all want to be a Hot Wheel or a Transformer. Not everything needs to be gaudy, flashy, and over the top. And when one has to be over the top, they can at least make it look high quality.

Maybe that's just me, but I like subtle. It also isn't too far of a jump from what we have. I am all for growth, but I prefer evolution at a moderate rate, not just giant jumps. I am glad the Mustang isn't a new "luxury" car or something else. It may not be a true muscle car to the name, or everyones opinion, but it is still a performance oriented car not over focused on junk.

If that is base interior, and base price hasn't hit 24, then I think it's great. (Base for 2014 was ~22, Camaro is <24, and slightly inferior in my opinion, Challenger is <27, and HA is my only thought on the Challenger, Genesis is <25, and just a step up from chrysler.

So we are to expect it in December? I was hoping for NAIAS this year, but if it hits December, I would think it would be there for sure.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #53
Road Trip!

Region: California
My favorite interior is still the s197
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:02 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Tried to stay on topic! lol, I thought it looked good on the inside. They (Mustangs) are not the most well dressed inside, but whenever I look in Camaros, they look like they are trying too hard. They all want to be a Hot Wheel or a Transformer. Not everything needs to be gaudy, flashy, and over the top. And when one has to be over the top, they can at least make it look high quality.

Maybe that's just me, but I like subtle. It also isn't too far of a jump from what we have. I am all for growth, but I prefer evolution at a moderate rate, not just giant jumps. I am glad the Mustang isn't a new "luxury" car or something else. It may not be a true muscle car to the name, or everyones opinion, but it is still a performance oriented car not over focused on junk.

If that is base interior, and base price hasn't hit 24, then I think it's great. (Base for 2014 was ~22, Camaro is <24, and slightly inferior in my opinion, Challenger is <27, and HA is my only thought on the Challenger, Genesis is <25, and just a step up from chrysler.

So we are to expect it in December? I was hoping for NAIAS this year, but if it hits December, I would think it would be there for sure.
It will be revealed in December.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:

I work at nissan and the leaf isn't bad. Its starts at 32k and own it for a year and its a 7k tax write off. There are charging stations all over and even at my apartment there are 5. Sure 100 miles isn't much but for going to work and back its great. It has 100 percent torque all the time.Only maintance is rotate tires and an incabin. Within the nexr few years the battery life is suppose to double. Ofg topic yes but my point is that I do believe in our future most vehciled will one day be electic and still push the power of modern gas engines today. Look at mercedes who's introducing a whole line of AMG electric cars in the next few years.
mustbstangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Then why don't electric cars sell? The Tesla, 5,000lb 4 door will smoke a mustang and beat a GT500.
There's more to it than just fuel efficient and fast. Most people worry about fuel last. It's not a top priority or they would have bought something else.
The Tesla Model S starts at about $60,000. A loaded model puts you around $100,000. That's why "most" people don't buy them.
Tinman124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Great for 300 miles, Then what? Where do I charge my Telsa when I'm going on a 800 mile trip? Where do I charge it when I hit 300 miles on I 95 or what ever roadway I'm on?

Electric cars are too costly up front, battery replacement is too costly and have no idea where there are charging stations but I have never seen one charging station in my travels and I live in the Philadelphia, Baltimore , DC region..
Did you even read my comment?? I'm pretty sure you're arguing just for the sake of arguing. *Facepalm*

You don't need a charging station, any regular outlet would work. What do you do after you drive 300 miles? You charge it overnight at a hotel. Where do you charge when you go on an 800 mile trip? If you go on an 800 mile trip with no breaks, then a Tesla isn't for you, but I've never heard of anyone ever doing that.

The battery pack is good for 100k miles or 10 years IIRC, which is about the life of the car, and if you want to keep it longer, 10k isn't bad considering Teslas are virtually maintenance free.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Did you even read my comment?? I'm pretty sure you're arguing just for the sake of arguing. *Facepalm* You don't need a charging station, any regular outlet would work. What do you do after you drive 300 miles? You charge it overnight at a hotel. Where do you charge when you go on an 800 mile trip? If you go on an 800 mile trip with no breaks, then a Tesla isn't for you, but I've never heard of anyone ever doing that. The battery pack is good for 100k miles or 10 years IIRC, which is about the life of the car, and if you want to keep it longer, 10k isn't bad considering Teslas are virtually maintenance free.
+1
MMVEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Bought my Gt for the Rumble. Not to go fast or mpg wise. 20 years old btw.
XSlashDashX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSlashDashX View Post
Bought my Gt for the Rumble.....20 years old btw.
That explains it. lol

Hey guys guys guys, Are ya'll talking about Tesla's??
I'm 20 years old with a GT!!!
Old 11-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman124 View Post
The Tesla Model S starts at about $60,000. A loaded model puts you around $100,000. That's why "most" people don't buy them.
My comments about electric cars was sarcasm.

Very few, if any people buy a mustang for fuel economy. Electric cars are not to going to catch on until they go 350 miles on a charge and can be fully recharged in 10 minutes. They aren't practical unless you work 15 minutes from home and don't take long trips.

It's a benefit to gain a few MPGs with modernized engines, but it's not like someone buying a Nissan leaf is waiting for a 40mpg mustang to change their mind and that's the only factor.

The turbo 4 will mostly attract people that love turbos and not necessarily looking for a few more MPGs.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Very few, if any people buy a mustang for fuel economy. Electric cars are not to going to catch on until they go 350 miles on a charge and can be fully recharged in 10 minutes. They aren't practical unless you work 15 minutes from home and don't take long trips.

It's a benefit to gain a few MPGs with modernized engines, but it's not like someone buying a Nissan leaf is waiting for a 40mpg mustang to change their mind and that's the only factor.

The turbo 4 will mostly attract people that love turbos and not necessarily looking for a few more MPGs.
<<<<<<<<< Im just gonna delete that comment like eeeehhhh..
Old 11-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
How much would your electric bill be if you charged at home??
That's what's so stupid about plug in cars. The electricity usually comes from a coal plant.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's what's so stupid about plug in cars. The electricity usually comes from a coal plant.
The amount of coal needed to charge an electric car is exponentially smaller than the amount of gas you need to travel the same distance. It's not stupid, it's smart.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The amount of coal needed to charge an electric car is exponentially smaller than the amount of gas you need to travel the same distance. It's not stupid, it's smart.
It's a snow job. You can't take a trip in a plug in. Unless you stay overnight every 6 hours.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's a snow job. You can't take a trip in a plug in. Unless you stay overnight every 6 hours.
*facepalm* Just...just nevermind. You're like talking to a brick wall.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Why are we talking about electric cars? I thought this thread was started about the interior?
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntbruncie View Post
Why are we talking about electric cars? I thought this thread was started about the interior?
Interior of electric cars.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
*facepalm* Just...just nevermind. You're like talking to a brick wall.
I know you want an electric car to successful. But be realistic. It's not near practical for most people. You have to charge it most of the night. Imagine it taking 7 hours to fill your gas tank. Heater, AC, radio all kill your total mileage you can travel. In the electric car world they've made huge leaps forward, but not when compared to people daily driving cars all over the place. Plus it takes all kinds if nasty chemicals to make the huge batteries.

I didn't want to take off on the electric tangent. But it's the same logic that if they only have a turbo 4, nobody will get a V8 because of mpg.

People buy the fastest Mustang they can afford PERIOD

Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

On topic: I like the interior- but it's busy on a loaded model.

Off topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman124 View Post
Model S starts at 70,070 USD in straight cash before the tax incentive. Loaded is subjective, but a Cadillac ATS (the cheapest rear wheel drive "sports" sedan) is 42+ with only a comparable engine, no other options. I think the value of the Tesla is worth the price difference. I wouldn't buy one myself, but I don't think it's unreasonable.
Source:Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors

Quote:

I bought my Mustang for fuel economy. And actually, they are designed for people who don't travel more than 75 miles per day (most people), and for people who know what they need. AKA, one does not need a F350 to drive 20 miles to work, and use it for that. Need a truck? Rent one. Need a car for a longer drive, such as a trip? Rent one. Heck, when we go to NAIAS each year from Ohio, we rent a car. Why put the miles on one of our cars, for how cheap it is to just take something else?

Average Commute Distance, ~21 miles.
Source: FHWA Resource Center Air Quality Team
Source: FHWA Search Results: national household travel survey

Quote:
In the United States?
100+ Nuclear power plants in the US.
Source: NRC: Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name)
77% comes from coal/non renewable sources.
100% of gas & diesel comes from non renewable sources [for automobiles].
Source: Where does Ohio’s electricity come from? - PUCO

"Electric vehicles convert about 59–62% of the electrical energy from the grid to power at the wheels—conventional gasoline vehicles only convert about 17–21% of the energy stored in gasoline to power at the wheels."
Source: All-Electric Vehicles

So, 17-21% power from a 100% non renewable source? Or 59-62% from a 23% renewable source?

Also, a recycled battery can reuse precious metals. Like a catalytic converter. Previous metals, and they can be recycled. Ever hear about them being stolen? Same concept, except when a hoodlum in a hoodie is in the back of a hybrid trying to pull out a battery, he has a much higher chance of being killed- by electricity lol

Quote:
I know you want an electric car to successful. But be realistic. It's not near practical for most people. You have to charge it most of the night. Imagine it taking 7 hours to fill your gas tank. Heater, AC, radio all kill your total mileage you can travel. In the electric car world they've made huge leaps forward, but not when compared to people daily driving cars all over the place. Plus it takes all kinds if nasty chemicals to make the huge batteries.

I didn't want to take off on the electric tangent. But it's the same logic that if they only have a turbo 4, nobody will get a V8 because of mpg.

People buy the fastest Mustang they can afford PERIOD
People who want to go fast will buy the fastest motorcycle they can afford.
An intelligent person will buy the best vehicle that fits their needs, which includes price. I can afford a V8. But my 5.07 mile (one way) commute, or my 21 mile (one way) commute would never use 400+ horsepower- I don't need the 300+ in the Mustang, or even the 60+ in the Insight.

For 21k (after rebate), the Leaf is not a bad product. For being highly refined, comfortable, and easily handling the average commute, it's a bit of a no brainer for many people. One issue is ignorance, another is lack of options (Only Nissan, limited options compared to the grand scope of cars <25k), and again, some people think they need x00 horsepower to get to work, or a tow rating of x0,000 lbs, or whatever they use once or twice per year, for daily driving.

We live in a country of excess. Even our poorest poor have great lives compared to many countries average life style. I could just drive a Leaf, not have a Mustang, or Insight, heck I could just a bicycle for work and back! But I won't. We have a life here that we can have a lot of things, and a lot of excess. It's just how it is.

Oh, and for the record, I am not for electric cars. Hydrogen is really the key to a sustainable future of our current driving pattern, I just think electric benefits should be known, and assumptions/ignorances made clear.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)