Interior revealed - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #71
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
On topic: I like the interior- but it's busy on a loaded model. Off topic: Model S starts at 70,070 USD in straight cash before the tax incentive. Loaded is subjective, but a Cadillac ATS (the cheapest rear wheel drive "sports" sedan) is 42+ with only a comparable engine, no other options. I think the value of the Tesla is worth the price difference. I wouldn't buy one myself, but I don't think it's unreasonable. Source:Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors I bought my Mustang for fuel economy. And actually, they are designed for people who don't travel more than 75 miles per day (most people), and for people who know what they need. AKA, one does not need a F350 to drive 20 miles to work, and use it for that. Need a truck? Rent one. Need a car for a longer drive, such as a trip? Rent one. Heck, when we go to NAIAS each year from Ohio, we rent a car. Why put the miles on one of our cars, for how cheap it is to just take something else? Average Commute Distance, ~21 miles. Source: FHWA Resource Center Air Quality Team Source: FHWA Search Results: national household travel survey In the United States? 100+ Nuclear power plants in the US. Source: NRC: Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name) 77% comes from coal/non renewable sources. 100% of gas & diesel comes from non renewable sources [for automobiles]. Source: Where does Ohio’s electricity come from? - PUCO "Electric vehicles convert about 59–62% of the electrical energy from the grid to power at the wheels—conventional gasoline vehicles only convert about 17–21% of the energy stored in gasoline to power at the wheels." Source: All-Electric Vehicles So, 17-21% power from a 100% non renewable source? Or 59-62% from a 23% renewable source? Also, a recycled battery can reuse precious metals. Like a catalytic converter. Previous metals, and they can be recycled. Ever hear about them being stolen? Same concept, except when a hoodlum in a hoodie is in the back of a hybrid trying to pull out a battery, he has a much higher chance of being killed- by electricity lol People who want to go fast will buy the fastest motorcycle they can afford. An intelligent person will buy the best vehicle that fits their needs, which includes price. I can afford a V8. But my 5.07 mile (one way) commute, or my 21 mile (one way) commute would never use 400+ horsepower- I don't need the 300+ in the Mustang, or even the 60+ in the Insight. For 21k (after rebate), the Leaf is not a bad product. For being highly refined, comfortable, and easily handling the average commute, it's a bit of a no brainer for many people. One issue is ignorance, another is lack of options (Only Nissan, limited options compared to the grand scope of cars <25k), and again, some people think they need x00 horsepower to get to work, or a tow rating of x0,000 lbs, or whatever they use once or twice per year, for daily driving. We live in a country of excess. Even our poorest poor have great lives compared to many countries average life style. I could just drive a Leaf, not have a Mustang, or Insight, heck I could just a bicycle for work and back! But I won't. We have a life here that we can have a lot of things, and a lot of excess. It's just how it is. Oh, and for the record, I am not for electric cars. Hydrogen is really the key to a sustainable future of our current driving pattern, I just think electric benefits should be known, and assumptions/ignorances made clear.
Yeah I think the gauges on the new mustang are pretty cool. I like how the put tape over the long on the steering wheel to "cover it up" lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Yeah I think the gauges on the new mustang are pretty cool. I like how the put tape over the long on the steering wheel to "cover it up" lol
Yea, I had trouble figuring out what car it was at first...the steering wheel gave it away, but WTF was on the horn?

/sarcasm

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
On topic: I like the interior- but it's busy on a loaded model. Off topic: Model S starts at 70,070 USD in straight cash before the tax incentive. Loaded is subjective, but a Cadillac ATS (the cheapest rear wheel drive "sports" sedan) is 42+ with only a comparable engine, no other options. I think the value of the Tesla is worth the price difference. I wouldn't buy one myself, but I don't think it's unreasonable. Source:Model S Design Studio | Tesla Motors I bought my Mustang for fuel economy. And actually, they are designed for people who don't travel more than 75 miles per day (most people), and for people who know what they need. AKA, one does not need a F350 to drive 20 miles to work, and use it for that. Need a truck? Rent one. Need a car for a longer drive, such as a trip? Rent one. Heck, when we go to NAIAS each year from Ohio, we rent a car. Why put the miles on one of our cars, for how cheap it is to just take something else? Average Commute Distance, ~21 miles. Source: FHWA Resource Center Air Quality Team Source: FHWA Search Results: national household travel survey In the United States? 100+ Nuclear power plants in the US. Source: NRC: Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name) 77% comes from coal/non renewable sources. 100% of gas & diesel comes from non renewable sources [for automobiles]. Source: Where does Ohio’s electricity come from? - PUCO "Electric vehicles convert about 59–62% of the electrical energy from the grid to power at the wheels—conventional gasoline vehicles only convert about 17–21% of the energy stored in gasoline to power at the wheels." Source: All-Electric Vehicles So, 17-21% power from a 100% non renewable source? Or 59-62% from a 23% renewable source? Also, a recycled battery can reuse precious metals. Like a catalytic converter. Previous metals, and they can be recycled. Ever hear about them being stolen? Same concept, except when a hoodlum in a hoodie is in the back of a hybrid trying to pull out a battery, he has a much higher chance of being killed- by electricity lol People who want to go fast will buy the fastest motorcycle they can afford. An intelligent person will buy the best vehicle that fits their needs, which includes price. I can afford a V8. But my 5.07 mile (one way) commute, or my 21 mile (one way) commute would never use 400+ horsepower- I don't need the 300+ in the Mustang, or even the 60+ in the Insight. For 21k (after rebate), the Leaf is not a bad product. For being highly refined, comfortable, and easily handling the average commute, it's a bit of a no brainer for many people. One issue is ignorance, another is lack of options (Only Nissan, limited options compared to the grand scope of cars <25k), and again, some people think they need x00 horsepower to get to work, or a tow rating of x0,000 lbs, or whatever they use once or twice per year, for daily driving. We live in a country of excess. Even our poorest poor have great lives compared to many countries average life style. I could just drive a Leaf, not have a Mustang, or Insight, heck I could just a bicycle for work and back! But I won't. We have a life here that we can have a lot of things, and a lot of excess. It's just how it is. Oh, and for the record, I am not for electric cars. Hydrogen is really the key to a sustainable future of our current driving pattern, I just think electric benefits should be known, and assumptions/ignorances made clear.
On topic: too busy steering wheel.

Off topic: ok so now to make your point nuclear energy is sustainable. Nuclear energy was always the bane of the tree huggers, nuclear waste, etc. . But now it's sustainable. Wow.

I think we should have more nuclear plants, but you can't get permits for a new one. It's a matter of economy, right now coal is the cheapest way to generate electricity for the masses until they get natural gas going. The US grid could not handle everyone owning and charging an electric car. Solar and Wind look good on paper but are not practical and only serve as a supplement. When was the last new nuclear plant built.

There is tons of oil that we can't drill for, which would drive down the price until natural gas or hydrogen becomes economical.

It's not ignorance with electric cars, it's about fitting most peoples life styles. Right now electric cars don't fit for most. Typical liberal attitude: electrics are great, but I'll drive a mustang and everyone else should feel bad for not being sustainable. You didn't buy a mustang for mpg or you'd be driving a leaf. Maybe you picked it over a similar class but not vs an electric.

It's not about excess, it's about the freedom that we all enjoy in this country. I can drive a 400 hp car to work 6 miles away if I choose. Otherwise move to Russia be assigned a car.

It's ridiculous to have an argument over mpg and a muscle car.

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2013, 02:33 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

That explains it. lol

Hey guys guys guys, Are ya'll talking about Tesla's??
I'm 20 years old with a GT!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1384590733447.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	136648  
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #75
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Not sure but it's supposed to be a 2.3l Eco boost. If the v6's are making like 300hp I think it's gonna make more than that. Cuz it's a premium model not the bad model
From what Ive been hearing the V6 will still be 305hp that is your bad (base) model. The eco boost 4 will have about 315hp. When I heard that I thought wait it's an engine option wouldn't it have even more power. Then I was told the 4 banger will weigh about 200lbs less than the V6 and with that small 10hp extra it will be faster. But when you order the upgrade eco boost you are paying for MPG. I heard roughly a couple short of 40mpg. Think about it a turbo 4 running around 13.5-13.7 quarter mile off the show room floor and close to 40mpg's. Not freaking bad. Name me one other affordable 4 banger that the masses can buy without AWD that will do that?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:
the first part is true. V6 mustangs outsell v8 all day long
Sure its the base model not "everyone" can afford a $8,000 $10,000 upgrade!!! FYI you know what else is true? V8 mustangs are beating V6 mustangs all day long.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #76
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
From what Ive been hearing the V6 will still be 305hp that is your bad (base) model. The eco boost 4 will have about 315hp. When I heard that I thought wait it's an engine option wouldn't it have even more power. Then I was told the 4 banger will weigh about 200lbs less than the V6 and with that small 10hp extra it will be faster. But when you order the upgrade eco boost you are paying for MPG. I heard roughly a couple short of 40mpg. Think about it a turbo 4 running around 13.5-13.7 quarter mile off the show room floor and close to 40mpg's. Not freaking bad. Name me one other affordable 4 banger that the masses can buy without AWD that will do that? ---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ---------- Sure its the base model not "everyone" can afford a $8,000 $10,000 upgrade!!! FYI V8 mustangs are beating V6 mustangs all day long.
yeah I meant base not bad lol. I actually wouldn't mind a turbo 4 it sounds pretty cool. I even like the old ones. I've seen videos where people put Volvo heads on their SVOs
Old 11-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiesrok View Post
On topic: too busy steering wheel.

Off topic: ok so now to make your point nuclear energy is sustainable. Nuclear energy was always the bane of the tree huggers, nuclear waste, etc. . But now it's sustainable. Wow.

I think we should have more nuclear plants, but you can't get permits for a new one. It's a matter of economy, right now coal is the cheapest way to generate electricity for the masses until they get natural gas going. The US grid could not handle everyone owning and charging an electric car. Solar and Wind look good on paper but are not practical and only serve as a supplement. When was the last new nuclear plant built.

There is tons of oil that we can't drill for, which would drive down the price until natural gas or hydrogen becomes economical.

It's not ignorance with electric cars, it's about fitting most peoples life styles. Right now electric cars don't fit for most. Typical liberal attitude: electrics are great, but I'll drive a mustang and everyone else should feel bad for not being sustainable. You didn't buy a mustang for mpg or you'd be driving a leaf. Maybe you picked it over a similar class but not vs an electric.

It's not about excess, it's about the freedom that we all enjoy in this country. I can drive a 400 hp car to work 6 miles away if I choose. Otherwise move to Russia be assigned a car.

It's ridiculous to have an argument over mpg and a muscle car.
On topic: I like the colors, keeping our darker materials. Not a fan of light materials, myself.

Off topic: I sincerely mean this. I am not calling you ignorant, and I am not a liberal. A Leaf would do just fine for me, but I don't want one. I'd sooner get a Mustang, mine was cheaper than any new Leaf, and it's the most fuel efficient FR in the US.

I don't think anyone here should be ashamed. It's just our lifestyle.

In 2013, of the 7.1 billion people on the world, 61% don't have access to the internet. (Source: Key ICT indicators for developed and developing countries and the world totals and penetration rates per the International Telecommunications Unit) I have my notebook, a tablet, a OLPC X1, Defy XT, and waiting on a Moto X. I'm not ashamed, it's just how it is.

I am glad we are maintaining a civilized conversation on this, I am always happy to discuss something in an intelligent way with people over the internet (many people become whack a doos when they can hide behind a keyboard), but at the end of the day it's preference. Statistically, MOST people have a commute less than 30 miles. The Leaf has no problem with that. After the tax credit, it is 21.3k USD. It is easily comparable to a similar car. Anyone who would buy a basic car to go to and from work in the 20-22k range could be missing out on something that would fit their needs.

I could die any day at work. It's pretty easy to be shot and killed. I am not going to hate my commute(anyone could be my last)- I LOVE driving and having fun, even if I do it a weird way. BUT, for people who driving means nothing more than getting somewhere, most people, the Leaf would satisfy just the same, or more for it's level of refinement. I am NOT saying it is right for everyone, and we should all switch to a Leaf- I am saying it is a reasonable vehicle, and a smart choice for the average person.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Old 11-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Off topic: I like pizza!
Old 11-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #79
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Off topic: I like pizza!
rofl!!!!
Old 11-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Wow the vents are great! One reason i bought an 07 because I hate the vents on new models.
Thatdude156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

My comments about electric cars was sarcasm.

Very few, if any people buy a mustang for fuel economy. Electric cars are not to going to catch on until they go 350 miles on a charge and can be fully recharged in 10 minutes. They aren't practical unless you work 15 minutes from home and don't take long trips.

It's a benefit to gain a few MPGs with modernized engines, but it's not like someone buying a Nissan leaf is waiting for a 40mpg mustang to change their mind and that's the only factor.

The turbo 4 will mostly attract people that love turbos and not necessarily looking for a few more MPGs.
I'm afraid the turbo 4 will attract Honda ricer -.-
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhgwx View Post
I'm afraid the turbo 4 will attract Honda ricer -.-
You can always tell the rice patties- they are in the ditch on the side of the road.

(Can't drive FR.

What's overst-ahhhh, CRASH. Rice Patty. )

Old 11-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:

You can always tell the rice patties- they are in the ditch on the side of the road.

(Can't drive FR.

What's overst-ahhhh, CRASH. Rice Patty. )
Lol ^^^^ this
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

So when in December are we supposed to see the real deal? Anybody?

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:07 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
So when in December are we supposed to see the real deal? Anybody?
There will not be a complete reveal. Online official teaser photos are what will be released (à la new Viper) every couple of weeks leading up to the New Auto Show. Unless of course an official photo(s) leaks before then....
MMVEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMVEC View Post

There will not be a complete reveal. Online official teaser photos are what will be released (à la new Viper) every couple of weeks leading up to the New Auto Show. Unless of course an official photo(s) leaks before then....
According to Mustang6G, the official reveal will be Thursday, December 6th.
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMosqueda View Post
According to Mustang6G, the official reveal will be Thursday, December 6th.
December 5th
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

December 5th
My bad lol.
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm not against v6s and 4 cylinders I own a 13 v6 myself it's a monster on the road with tune and exhaust and the thing sounds mean as hell. But one thing I will always truly believe and I know everyone can agree with me. There is NOTHING like the rumble of a V8. I don't care if it's 20x faster than a v8 that sound.....that evil sound that is made when 8 cylinders fire at over 5000 rpms...... That my friends....is the sound of true power
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
I'm not against v6s and 4 cylinders I own a 13 v6 myself it's a monster on the road with tune and exhaust and the thing sounds mean as hell. But one thing I will always truly believe and I know everyone can agree with me. There is NOTHING like the rumble of a V8. I don't care if it's 20x faster than a v8 that sound.....that evil sound that is made when 8 cylinders fire at over 5000 rpms...... That my friends....is the sound of true power
+1

With all due respect to V6 owners and again, I don't mean to sound pompous, real Mustangs are V8's with a manual transmission.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #91
Road Trip!

Quote:
+1 With all due respect to V6 owners and again, I don't mean to sound pompous, real Mustangs are V8's with a manual transmission.
a have v8 with an auto is it any less real?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
I tend to agree with this guy a lot more now, what about auto V8's?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

+1

With all due respect to V6 owners and again, I don't mean to sound pompous, real Mustangs are V8's with a manual transmission.
Freaking A right brother. That's the way it should be, V8 only. Real woman belong in the house pregnant, cleaning, cooking and doing laundry.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:47 PM   #94
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I tend to agree with this guy a lot more now, what about auto V8's?
while were racing my auto will be shifting better than on his best day while I'm sipping a cup of joe!
Old 11-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Freaking A right brother. That's the way it should be, V8 only. Real woman belong in the house pregnant, cleaning, cooking and doing laundry.
What they don't????? Lol jk jk
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
while were racing my auto will be shifting better than on his best day while I'm sipping a cup of joe!
Haha, LMAO. True that bro.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No no bro I can eat a sub drink a coke and still beat you in my 5 speed lol
Old 11-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #98
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
No no bro I can eat a sub drink a coke and still beat you in my 5 speed lol
I knew when I had mastered driving stick shift when I could eat a burger, hold the high beams back (normals didn't work, and hi's didn't click in place), steer, shift, and pass the blunt at the same time..

Smh
Old 11-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I knew when I had mastered driving stick shift when I could eat a burger, hold the high beams back (normals didn't work, and hi's didn't click in place), steer, shift, and pass the blunt at the same time..

Smh
Nice lol
Old 11-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Just so you all know that is an original quote by me
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I guess we can let V8 autos in the club
but cars with real driving involvement are manuals...just saying...anyone whose driven a V8 Mustang auto or manual will tell you that both cars have completely different character...with the manual being that much more fun to drive
Old 11-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Most people will a v8 will hate on a v6 and I won't argue about it at all because ita pointless... its not even a mustang thing either I have a grand chereokee V8 and on the forum all them hate on the sixers. Fact is haters gonna hate and they have the right. Drive whats economical and fun for you
mustbstangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbstangin View Post
Most people will a v8 will hate on a v6 and I won't argue about it at all because ita pointless... its not even a mustang thing either I have a grand chereokee V8 and on the forum all them hate on the sixers. Fact is haters gonna hate and they have the right. Drive whats economical and fun for you
Hey, I'm not against V6 or 4cyl Mustangs because those models exist to fill a specific demographic--much like the V8 does. The truth is, the Mustang probably wouldn't exist or would cost much more to buy if only the V8 model existed--Ford can't justify this model on V8 sales alone. My point is from an enthusiast perspective---in that the true soul of Mustang and the experience it brings is mainly due to the V8 and straight-forward manual transmission. I just can't get excited about a Mustang that's automatic and a 6 or 4 cylinder...just doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion....
Old 11-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #104
Road Trip!

Quote:
Hey, I'm not against V6 or 4cyl Mustangs because those models exist to fill a specific demographic--much like the V8 does. The truth is, the Mustang probably wouldn't exist or would cost much more to buy if only the V8 model existed--Ford can't justify this model on V8 sales alone. My point is from an enthusiast perspective---in that the true soul of Mustang and the experience it brings is mainly due to the V8 and straight-forward manual transmission. I just can't get excited about a Mustang that's automatic and a 6 or 4 cylinder...just doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion....
imo I don't like dbags who think an auto transmission keeps a car from having soul
Old 11-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
imo I don't like dbags who think an auto transmission keeps a car from having soul
I don't like dbags that don't think other 'dbags' have the right to their opinion...statistically, I'm right....wanna do an online or forum poll auto vs manual? The only time an auto, again my opinion, is considered acceptable is when it's a proper paddle shift (dual clutch gearbox) with matching revs on the downshift. The typical run of the mill auto boxes in most cars are not for driver's cars...sorry...I'll say it again, my opinion.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)