High RES Pics of 2015 Mustang - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
All I have to say

2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Fusion coupe

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2817903979.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	398.8 KB
ID:	140083
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
That does not look like a fusion. Grille is the only similar part.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
If they'd pay attention without bias the grills have a different angle to them. Some folks over at Dodge complain the 13/14s look like a Charger. lol

Oh look two entirely different models but yet you can still tell they are from the same family.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-129610317.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	301.9 KB
ID:	140084  
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
If they'd pay attention without bias the grills have a different angle to them. Some folks over at Dodge complain the 13/14s look like a Charger. lol
+1
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #41
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Headlights, entire front bumper, mirrors, many of the body lines etc... Again all depends what you like. I don't like it one bit but who knows it might grow on me in time. The 05-09 cars did.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post

Headlights, entire front bumper, mirrors, many of the body lines etc... Again all depends what you like. I don't like it one bit but who knows it might grow on me in time. The 05-09 cars did.
Not really...

Headlights:
Mustang - trapezoidal shaped
Fusion - pentagonal

Mirrors:
Mustang - sloped almost wedge like
Fusion - more angular and upright and squarish

Front bumper:
Mustang - has a wider vent at the fog light and wider center vents and has no horizontal grille
Fusion - openings are a bit smaller and has horizontal bars

Body lines:
Mustang - top line is broken up by the front and rear wheel fenders; bottom line is more horizontal and deeper
Fusion - top line goes completely from the front to back without interruption; bottom line is more angular sloping downwards to the front.

I guess you could argue that since both cars have four wheels, windows, a hood, steering wheel made of the same plastic and leather, and has the words Ford on it that these two cars are in fact the one and the same...
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Not really... Headlights: Mustang - trapezoidal shaped Fusion - pentagonal Mirrors: Mustang - sloped almost wedge like Fusion - more angular and upright and squarish Front bumper: Mustang - has a wider vent at the fog light and wider center vents and has no horizontal grille Fusion - openings are a bit smaller and has horizontal bars Body lines: Mustang - top line is broken up by the front and rear wheel fenders; bottom line is more horizontal and deeper Fusion - top line goes completely from the front to back without interruption; bottom line is more angular sloping downwards to the front. I guess you could argue that since both cars have four wheels, windows, a hood, steering wheel made of the same plastic and leather, and has the words Ford on it that these two cars are in fact the one and the same...
Exactly +1
Old 12-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #44
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
Exactly +1
He forgot that the wheel arches on both vehicles are half circles. Unacceptable.

Like I said that's just me. At first glance it looks like a Fustang or Musion.

Regardless I think the current car looks better but to each their own. I always thought the New Edge looked better than the 05-09 models and I still do. I DO know I'm one of the few who prefers the 94-98 body style out of all the 79-04 cars though. And no I am not a chubby chaser but I have gone hogging once or twice.

Old 12-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
He forgot that the wheel arches on both vehicles are half circles. Unacceptable. Like I said that's just me. At first glance it looks like a Fustang or Musion. Regardless I think the current car looks better but to each their own. I always thought the New Edge looked better than the 05-09 models and I still do. I DO know I'm one of the few who prefers the 94-98 body style out of all the 79-04 cars though. And no I am not a chubby chaser but I have gone hogging once or twice.
ROFLMAO!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #46
Road Trip!

Region: New York
After we are all done b!tching and whinning over the eruo styling. Guess What???
It is still a Mustang built by the Company we all like. I do not like it over my car but it is still a nice looking Mustang!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
After we are all done b!tching and whinning over the eruo styling. Guess What???
It is still a Mustang built by the Company we all like. I do not like it over my car but it is still a nice looking Mustang!!!
Dammit dude ya fur ball mo gwai you put too many periods and line breaks. That's 5 secs of my life and 3kb that I won't be getting back! Bad Gizmodoby!!!
Old 12-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #48
Road Trip!

Quote:
Dammit dude ya fur ball mo gwai you put too many periods and line breaks. That's 5 secs of my life and 3kb that I won't be getting back! Bad Gizmodoby!!!
shoulda gotten the unlimited data plan *tsk tsk*
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
shoulda gotten the unlimited data plan *tsk tsk*
I do have unlimited... Still 3kb that's wasted hahaha
Old 12-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Quote:

I do have unlimited... Still 3kb that's wasted hahaha
Are you using the ME app? I don't have those problems. Neither does Gizmo!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #51
Staff
Regular
Staff

Unlimited data verizon here still and use the ME app all the time. Will not "upgrade" to a worse data plan but there are ways around it and still get a subsidized phone.

Nice when I'm streaming a shtitton of music over LTE on my 45 minutes each way to work in my better looking than anything else 94-98 car

Old 12-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #52
Road Trip!

Quote:
Unlimited data verizon here still and use the ME app all the time. Will not "upgrade" to a worse data plan but there are ways around it and still get a subsidized phone. Nice when I'm streaming a shtitton of music over LTE on my 45 minutes each way to work in my better looking than anything else 94-98 car
verizon sucks all you can get is like 3 gigs of data. Lol I use that in an hour yo
Old 12-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
You can keep unlimited with Verizon and if you switch to the family share plan you can get up to 20 gigs lol
kpass3490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My phone bill is less than anyone else on here so stfu. Unlimited everything.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Who through?

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #56
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
verizon sucks all you can get is like 3 gigs of data. Lol I use that in an hour yo
I regularly break 10 gigs a month and still pay the $30 and that's it. When I was on the road all the time I would double that no problem, one month I almost hit 50. I'm grandfathered in, no throttling and around here get 10mbps down/5mbps up. Some places I've been are well over 20 down like the last time I was in Florida. Got three 1080p movies directly to my phone in an hour while gassing up to fly to Germany. That's why I have VZW and will stay with them, network is easily the most robust.

I have a ghost line for an extra $10/mo and you can transfer upgrades on the VZW website. Transfer my line's upgrade to the ghost line, "upgrade" it to a smartphone at the subsidized price, move it to whatever line I want. Do the same thing when the other line is due and when the actual ghost line itself is eligible as well. Wife is getting a new phone in a few weeks for Xmas and I'm probably getting a Z30 in February when the other 2 upgrades are rdy.

edit: Switching to the share data plan or, even worse, the edge upgrade plan or whatever ATT/T-Mo call it means you failed at reading the fine print or doing a cost comparison (in most cases).

Old 12-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
That's a bold statement right there. Are you a gambling man, because I'll take you on that action
Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #58
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyriqq View Post
That's a bold statement right there. Are you a gambling man, because I'll take you on that action
Probably a $35/mo virgin mobile plan or he's got uber grandfathered T-Mobile back from when their data service just launched. I think it was $5 for unlimited back then and ppl who never got rid of it have stupid cheap phone bills and full service.

I'll still take my VZW. I laugh when the person next to me with T-Mo is on 2G EDGE or the dude with Sprint is pulling 300k download speeds and I'm watching 720p streaming like its nothing.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

I was just willing to bet because my girl works for Verizon and since I am under her plan, I haven't even seen a bill in over a year. If I'm paying for it, it's in the bedroom.....lol
Old 12-07-2013, 11:22 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyriqq View Post
I was just willing to bet because my girl works for Verizon and since I am under her plan, I haven't even seen a bill in over a year. If I'm paying for it, it's in the bedroom.....lol
Cool so u live off ur girl. .:thumbs:.

If you ain't payin for it then it ain't your plan so if you would have bet you would lose unless its your girl that made the bet.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #61
Road Trip!

Quote:
Cool so u live off ur girl. .:thumbs:. If you ain't payin for it then it ain't your plan so if you would have bet you would lose unless its your girl that made the bet.
o wish my chick would pay my phone :-/ here I am like a sucker paying HERS.. Dang it! Dang it to heck!!
Old 12-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
o wish my chick would pay my phone :-/ here I am like a sucker paying HERS.. Dang it! Dang it to heck!!
Ahh damn then too bad he didn't bet. Who was it anyway? Comptroller who wanted the bet?
Old 12-08-2013, 08:20 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cool so u live off ur girl. .:thumbs:. If you ain't payin for it then it ain't your plan so if you would have bet you would lose unless its your girl that made the bet.
Nah, Sun. The bet would have been how much we pay. Since I don't, you lose. Gambling ain't fair. Winning is winning and losers looks like fools who got tricked.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Meanwhile, back to the mustang thread. Lol

The new look is growing on me. The gt model that is. I'm digging it. I may get one in a few years, who knows.
TooSlow4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSlow4U View Post
Meanwhile, back to the mustang thread. Lol

The new look is growing on me. The gt model that is. I'm digging it. I may get one in a few years, who knows.
The rear end looks goofy to me. From the back, it is meh, not too bad, but from the rear sides looking at the rear quarter panels, it looks like sagging hips to me. Not my taste.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #66
Staff
Regular
Staff

The rear is what I hate the most about this car. I HATE it. Didn't like the 05, LOVED the 2010, hate this one so it stands that I should like whatever the next update is.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:45 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The rear is what I hate the most about this car. I HATE it. Didn't like the 05, LOVED the 2010, hate this one so it stands that I should like whatever the next update is.
Here's ya 2017 mid gen update. Ya better love it!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3557944240.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	140516  
Old 12-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Here's ya 2017 mid gen update. Ya better love it!!!
You found a pic of Mustangz. Nice!!

(Back seat looks a bit cramped)

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post

You found a pic of Mustangz. Nice!!

(Back seat looks a bit cramped)
DOH!!!
Old 12-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Pony View Post
And if you were European, would you really want to buy a cheap Italian lookalike from America?
Well, look at it this way... they wouldn't have brought the current iteration of the car for the most part, either.
2011 Mustang GT Premium 401A Spec- Sterling Gray, aka "Graycie", 6-Speed MT, 3.73, Brembo Brake Package, Current Mods: FRPP-Brakelines/Brake Ducts/Alternator/Radiator/Oil Pan/Oil Cooler/Trans.Scoop/Alum.Axle Cover, Steeda-Sport Springs/3rd Link/Adj.UCA/Alum.LCA/Rel.Brackets/Adj.PHB & Brace/Adj.F&R Swaybars/Adj.Front Endlinks/HD Strut Mounts/X11 Ball Joint/Bumpsteer/CAI, Koni Sport Shocks, ATI Damper, MGW Shifter, Kooks Catback, Wavetrac Diff, Michelin Pilot Super Sport... 93 Octane Performance Tune by VMP
GrayGhost is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Tags
2015 mustang