Add some 2015 info - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Add some 2015 info

Hope this works

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bossmus...th/11229397625

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Thank you Ronnie for the link.
Is it me or does the 2015 look to be more
cheaply made?

I don't see any hood heat extracters.
The rear lights also look cheap to me.
Seems like so many plain flat areas.

The one main selling point,I think is
the four cylinder turbo engine option.
sprdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I'm guessing the base model is being shown

I think when they start coming out with options you will see the better looking slick stuff we all like. Time will tell. If you remember when our 197's were first shown, Nobody seemed to want one. Everybody complained it was to big. I'm guessing it will be the same with this new generation for a while. The first year is tough on us because there will be no aftermarket do-dads for a while.
The independent rear suspension as well as the padal shifters on the automatic are a good sign that they may be pretty good Mustangs after all.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Admin

Supporter
Admin

I'm thinking things like the taillights (as one example), will carry into ALL models, much like they did with the 2010's to 2014's, on each years base model through all models.

I would expect certain badging, grills, and interior pieces to change, but the "basics" usually carry to all models.

The aftermarket is listening already by now. Once you purchase a 2015, get ready for the mods to begin!
Old 12-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Heck, it sorta looks like a cross between a Fusion and a baby Astin Martin. Just doesn't say muscle or Mustang to me, yet. I think I'll apprecialte it more once I see it up close in person. Most photos don't really do car design justice since cars are so three dimentional. Gotta see it and touch it, then I'll make up my mind.
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangDawg View Post
Heck, it sorta looks like a cross between a Fusion and a baby Astin Martin. Just doesn't say muscle or Mustang to me, yet. I think I'll apprecialte it more once I see it up close in person. Most photos don't really do car design justice since cars are so three dimentional. Gotta see it and touch it, then I'll make up my mind.
Here are some photoshop pics with stripes added and body parts the one is a rendering of a GT500. Plain I do not like the look but once you add visual mods it is a totally different look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2855774060.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	140687

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2537706507.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	140688
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
Admin

Supporter
Admin

I'd take one of those^^^^^
Old 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Yep, it's looking more and more europen as the days go by. Interesting that stripes are needed to make it look more "Mustang". I think it should rock with or without stripes. Still gotta see one up close.
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)