2015 future sales - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: New York
2015 future sales

I think the new Mustang will do pretty well. Got this poll off AM and here are the results so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2214965494.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	140731

I also love the new pony. I think this is on the steering wheel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3499661447.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	140732

As every day goes by I like it more and more. Of the votes for, no for me and to Fusion. I bet in a month half those would change. I can not wait to see one modded out visually.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Crap wanted to post this in the mustang rumor forum sorry.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I like the new 2015 I can't wait for ford to release pricing. I'm afraid with all the tech stuff they are going to have it may be a pretty penny.
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Tech section buddy....moved.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
I think the new Mustang will do pretty well. Got this poll off AM and here are the results so far.

I also love the new pony. I think this is on the steering wheel.

As every day goes by I like it more and more. Of the votes for, no for me and to Fusion. I bet in a month half those would change. I can not wait to see one modded out visually.
Gizmodal aren't u the one that was making fun of the 15s lookin like fusions and tauruses?
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
It may not have colossal sales success but it will sell and continue on and live. I think its price will have a lot to do with the huge sales success. If this new world class mustang has a base price over 35k for the 5.0 then I can see that hampering sales.

Also, depends on what type of rebates Ford will put on it. Everybody talks about this new world class advanced Mustang but how much is that going to cost the consumer. The mustang has always been the affordable pony car and world class may equal much higher price. Maybe or maybe not.

If people want world class performance in their Mustang then hopefully those same people won't complain should it cost base mid 30's.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
It may not have colossal sales success but it will sell and continue on and live. I think its price will have a lot to do with the huge sales success. If this new world class mustang has a base price over 35k for the 5.0 then I can see that hampering sales.

Also, depends on what type of rebates Ford will put on it. Everybody talks about this new world class advanced Mustang but how much is that going to cost the consumer. The mustang has always been the affordable pony car and world class may equal much higher price. Maybe or maybe not.

If people want world class performance in their Mustang then hopefully those same people won't complain should it cost base mid 30's.
Totally agree.
2011 Mustang GT Premium 401A Spec- Sterling Gray, aka "Graycie", 6-Speed MT, 3.73, Brembo Brake Package, Current Mods: FRPP-Brakelines/Brake Ducts/Alternator/Radiator/Oil Pan/Oil Cooler/Trans.Scoop/Alum.Axle Cover, Steeda-Sport Springs/3rd Link/Adj.UCA/Alum.LCA/Rel.Brackets/Adj.PHB & Brace/Adj.F&R Swaybars/Adj.Front Endlinks/HD Strut Mounts/X11 Ball Joint/Bumpsteer/CAI, Koni Sport Shocks, ATI Damper, MGW Shifter, Kooks Catback, Wavetrac Diff, Michelin Pilot Super Sport... 93 Octane Performance Tune by VMP
GrayGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm sure sale's of the 2015 Mustang will do just fine . We the motor heads that buy these cars to sup up and modify are just a small portion of the sales market for the Ford Mustang a niddle in a hay stack so to speak . Must will be sold and driven for a few years left stock and traded in once the owner gets tired of them or the next new model come's out.

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:36 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
I think it will be a success. I can see the inspiration from all the past mustang generations. I can't wait until they are on the lot. I am going to test drive the crap out of them.
lllTRADEMARKlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post

Gizmodal aren't u the one that was making fun of the 15s lookin like fusions and tauruses?
No

I went back to look at my post's... My very first post was this...

Quote "Saw it on the morning show the only thing I liked was the interior and that red. HDTV does much better than a picture. In person it will not look much better!!! Ford has confirmed my 14' purchase. Looks like a Nissan Altima coupe and a Hyundai Genesis coupe with a hint of Ford Fusion. Sorry that is what I see. I see a car to make Europe happy more so than the people who made the Mustang what it is." End quote

I have not mentioned it looks like any other car since my very first post. Like I said in this thread each day the look grows on me.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllTRADEMARKlll View Post
I think it will be a success. I can see the inspiration from all the past mustang generations. I can't wait until they are on the lot. I am going to test drive the crap out of them.
So your going to buy the 15 model
Old 12-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Meh. Wife and I have set money aside for years for a 50th to sit next to our 25th. Looks like we'll get a wrangler unlimited instead. Looking at oscar mike edition. Small lift, 33's, bumpers and rocksliders and it will make a great in town dd.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Yea the more I look at the 2015 the more I like it. I have a feeling there is going to be a New Black 2015 GT in my Garage as soon as I can get my hands one Granted I'm going to have to test drive one first but I like what Im seeing so far

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Not counting the new style, the 2.3 liter Ecoboost and independent rear suspension will bring in new buyers. I suspect Mustang sales will be double the sales of what they were this year.
Tire Shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #15
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tire Shaker View Post
Not counting the new style, the 2.3 liter Ecoboost and independent rear suspension will bring in new buyers. I suspect Mustang sales will be double the sales of what they were this year.
Double no way! They will be better but I can not see sales doubling. I hope it happens will be awesome to see it.
Old 12-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Doubling the sales is not realistic--at least in the first year. It's a nice thought but I'm doubtful that would happen. Annual sales are predicted to be about 135,000 cars annually--including Europe and China. Doubling that number would mean that the Mustang would sell more than the Focus---not likely.

I can see about a 20% to 25% increase at the most. Keep in mind that the Mustang sells best during the warmer months and with absolutely no sales incentives being offered during year one, there won't be a rush of the population running to buy one no matter what engine/package combinations are being offered.
MMVEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:09 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I can't wait until the four-door versions come out! Now I just don't have room for my baby's momma and two kids with their child seats. It will be so easier to get in and out of the car.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:19 AM   #18
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
I can't wait until the four-door versions come out! Now I just don't have room for my baby's momma and two kids with their child seats. It will be so easier to get in and out of the car.
Rumor... The day ford makes a 4 door Mustang will be the day it dies off. Ford screwed up when they made the T-bird look like a 2 door sedan. It will be a complete failure to make a 4 door Stang. You want a four door Stang buy the ecoboost fusion a increase the boost to 400hp.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

Rumor... The day ford makes a 4 door Mustang will be the day it dies off. Ford screwed up when they made the T-bird look like a 2 door sedan. It will be a complete failure to make a 4 door Stang. You want a four door Stang buy the ecoboost fusion a increase the boost to 400hp.
Well that's what they said about the Porsche Panamera and its become their most sold model.

I drove it. Handles well but I still think its a sacrilege to buy a four door Porsche. And a four door Mustang should be burned the moment it reaches the end of the production line.

Unless its mated to an automatic and ecoboost and made into a front drive and had the rear lights remade to look like a Taurus or Fusion and take off all pony emblems...
Old 12-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well that's what they said about the Porsche Panamera and its become their most sold model.

I drove it. Handles well but I still think its a sacrilege to buy a four door Porsche. And a four door Mustang should be burned the moment it reaches the end of the production line.

Unless its mated to an automatic and ecoboost and made into a front drive and had the rear lights remade to look like a Taurus or Fusion and take off all pony emblems...
If Ford thinks a 4 door mustang would be profitable and a market for a 4 door stang believe me they would make one. Its about making profit and this is accomplished by making products people are willing to pay for.

Is the 4 door Porsche silly as can be? F yeah bro. Every time I see one, I think how stupid and would never buy a Porsche for a 4 door family vehicle. Its ridiculous and stupid as all but people love them and its profitable for Porsche. That's the bottom line.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

If Ford thinks a 4 door mustang would be profitable and a market for a 4 door stang believe me they would make one. Its about making profit and this is accomplished by making products people are willing to pay for.

Is the 4 door Porsche silly as can be? F yeah bro. Every time I see one, I think how stupid and would never buy a Porsche for a 4 door family vehicle. Its ridiculous and stupid as all but people love them and its profitable for Porsche. That's the bottom line.
Yes agreed. But at the very least they called it a Panamera instead of something like a 911 4SC (4Door Sports Coupe).

If Ford does do it... They may very well rename it.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:51 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Yes agreed. But at the very least they called it a Panamera instead of something like a 911 4SC (4Door Sports Coupe).

If Ford does do it... They may very well rename it.
I'd love to see them merge the AU Ford Falcon onto the Mustang platform and make it a global car. That way I could have the performance of a RWD V8 and still cart around the family.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
JKLiNx is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)