Glad I got this generation v6 - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2014, 10:27 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzTA17 View Post
Again I don't know where your getting your information from but nothing your saying is remotely correct. Base Camaros are the same price as mustangs if not a little more. Sure GM occasionally runs sales but so does Ford. Plus the Camaros weigh more and as of now the Eco boost makes more hp then the V6 Camaro. Camaro v6 model has a curb weight of ~3700 lbs while the eco boost is ~3500. Styling is subjective as there are a lot of Camaro guys that hate the way they look, in this category your never going to make everyone happy.
Dealers never have promotions the first year, though. And the weight of the new Mustang is dangerously close to 3600lbs if you add any options. It just is heavier than the 14. The problem is that the Ecoboost is going to be 25K (good luck finding one without a ton of options padded on top the first year, short of a special order), and the V6 will be relegated to rental fodder. Doubly so since the front grille will immediately tell people that you're driving the V6. (different effects for each trim, sadly)

The budget non-econobox looks-like-its-big-brother with a great engine (which is a lot of the V6 sales currently) will be gone.

The V8 will be the same as always - a great car. But I'm thinking that IRS and a softer suspension won't really win the hearts of the muscle car crowd. I predict that quite a few people move over to the reworked Challenger.

Yeah, it'll do great in Europe. But will it fly in the entire midwest? I'm not so sure. I look at the FP8 package on the current V8 and then the new one and one looks mean and straight off the track. The other looks... Euro.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 11:27 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I loved how the gt and v6 looked so close in the 2013-2014 models and the new redesign looks like a great car but it doesn't hardly look like a mustang to me. I mean those headlights on the new car look almost the same as a ford fusion. It absolutely comes off as a euro styled car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
45thMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:26 AM   #73
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thMustang View Post
I loved how the gt and v6 looked so close in the 2013-2014 models and the new redesign looks like a great car but it doesn't hardly look like a mustang to me. I mean those headlights on the new car look almost the same as a ford fusion. It absolutely comes off as a euro styled car

.... No.. It doesn't look like a fusion AT ALL.

Here's a comparison, My 2013 Mustang and my 2015 Mustang side by side.

RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2014, 10:55 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Glad I got a base V6 with manual tranny back in March at a FIESTA SE price tag, IMO a good Daily Driver with iconic looks and respectable HP
Old 09-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
It absolutely comes off as a euro styled car
That's intended. Ford see's potential $ in the European market with their Mustang, and they want in.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:58 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

No i meant the new redesign for 2015 mustang. The headlights on the 2015 are almost the same as the fusion

Old 09-25-2014, 12:03 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post

Oh haha i couldn't tell you were joking at first

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post

Oh haha i couldn't tell you were joking at first
Old 09-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Rush when are ya gonna get that hood painted man? Lmao.

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 09-25-2014, 12:12 PM   #79
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Rush when are ya gonna get that hood painted man? Lmao.

I kind of like the white hood... LOL.

I seriously have no idea, Honestly.. I'm working on some mods right now... Too busy to even think about a paint job (The car needs a new one, So it won't be just the hood).
Old 09-25-2014, 12:25 PM   #80
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
I wouldn't count on them phasing out the v6 so fast. I think it will depend on how the 6 sells in the states. The Eco-boost 4 may not beat the v6 sales here, like it will in Europe. It will basically be a tweener model, so it's going to cost morer than the v6. That's what might save it here in the states. The sales will be the driver though, so we'll see. I personally think the v6 will be around a good while.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

I would get that painted asap. Especially if something happens to the hood it'll be the actual hood not the paint.
How come you need a new paint job on basically a brand new car? You know paint is covered under warranty right?

Old 09-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #82
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I would get that painted asap. Especially if something happens to the hood it'll be the actual hood not the paint.
How come you need a new paint job on basically a brand new car? You know paint is covered under warranty right?

I'm going to get it wrapped, Some chick was supposed to come down here to wrap it, But she ended up saying it was too far... -_-

Gonna go wrap it sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

It had old vinyl stripes that were so damaged, When we peeled them off, Some of the paint chipped off with it. Even with a heat gun, It was coming off in little pieces... So I said screw it and scratched it off, Scratches that can be fixed with a polish, But the chips are what pissed me off... There's some right above the top grill and on the bumper.

I didn't buy it new or from an ACTUAL ford dealership, So I don't even know about the warranty lol
Old 09-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Warranty is warranty. As long as it's not past 30k miles, you're still covered under bumper to bumper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
36k^
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

36k and 3 years

Old 09-25-2014, 01:03 PM   #86
Road Trip!

Yeah, But even if paint was covered, Would it cover if I caused it by removing the vinyl stripes? lol..
Old 09-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

There is an article on jalopnik website that states that the sound given off the ecoboost is fake.

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
It is the engines exhaust note, just massaged and "applied through the speakers." No different than the sound tube on the 5.0 kind of "augmenting" the sound, but nothing that's hard to fix once it has a proper exhaust.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:31 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOberlander View Post
Dealers never have promotions the first year, though. And the weight of the new Mustang is dangerously close to 3600lbs if you add any options. It just is heavier than the 14. The problem is that the Ecoboost is going to be 25K (good luck finding one without a ton of options padded on top the first year, short of a special order), and the V6 will be relegated to rental fodder. Doubly so since the front grille will immediately tell people that you're driving the V6. (different effects for each trim, sadly)

The budget non-econobox looks-like-its-big-brother with a great engine (which is a lot of the V6 sales currently) will be gone.

The V8 will be the same as always - a great car. But I'm thinking that IRS and a softer suspension won't really win the hearts of the muscle car crowd. I predict that quite a few people move over to the reworked Challenger.

Yeah, it'll do great in Europe. But will it fly in the entire midwest? I'm not so sure. I look at the FP8 package on the current V8 and then the new one and one looks mean and straight off the track. The other looks... Euro.
If the cars don't sell they will offer incentives. The reason why they generally don't offer rebates is because they don't have to. If people are willing to pay MSRP or over why would they offer rebates? And now you comparing the 14's to the 15's in weight instead of to the Camaro? Even if the eco boost is 3600 lbs and you care about weight why would you go buy a 3700-3800 lb Camaro instead? You wouldn't.

The people who buy the V6 or Eco boost models generally don't care much about performance. They are looking for a DD that they like. So I don's see how it having slightly different appearance matters. Ford only did that for 13 and 14's anyways. The 10 and 11's were different and people didnt not buy the V6's.

In terms of 'muscle car crowd' buying into it some will complain for a while but will eventually buy into it (Camaros have an IRS too). The fact is although Ford cares about the mustang being a performance car they more care about how to transform it into a DD car. If you look at who buys mustangs brand new it is not the people heavily modifying them to track it every day; it is the people looking for a fun car that drives nice everyday. Think about it? If your going to modify a car why would you pay new car markup and for the warranty when you can get a used car significantly cheaper?

It's clear that you don't like the 15's but that doesn't mean that there going to fail. All your reasons the 15's wont sell are personal opinion and are more of a rant opposed to facts or even well through out reasons. For how much of a GM guy I am in the past 20 years Mustangs have always outsold the Camaro so apparently ford knows what there doing.
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
If the cars don't sell they will offer incentives. The reason why they generally don't offer rebates is because they don't have to. If people are willing to pay MSRP or over why would they offer rebates? And now you comparing the 14's to the 15's in weight instead of to the Camaro? Even if the eco boost is 3600 lbs and you care about weight why would you go buy a 3700-3800 lb Camaro instead? You wouldn't.

The people who buy the V6 or Eco boost models generally don't care much about performance. They are looking for a DD that they like. So I don's see how it having slightly different appearance matters. Ford only did that for 13 and 14's anyways. The 10 and 11's were different and people didnt not buy the V6's.

In terms of 'muscle car crowd' buying into it some will complain for a while but will eventually buy into it (Camaros have an IRS too). The fact is although Ford cares about the mustang being a performance car they more care about how to transform it into a DD car. If you look at who buys mustangs brand new it is not the people heavily modifying them to track it every day; it is the people looking for a fun car that drives nice everyday. Think about it? If your going to modify a car why would you pay new car markup and for the warranty when you can get a used car significantly cheaper?

It's clear that you don't like the 15's but that doesn't mean that there going to fail. All your reasons the 15's wont sell are personal opinion and are more of a rant opposed to facts or even well through out reasons. For how much of a GM guy I am in the past 20 years Mustangs have always outsold the Camaro so apparently ford knows what there doing.
Not saying this 2015 model won't be popular but I'm just not hearing and seeing all the enthusiasts placing their orders in. I have a local mustang club of about 200 members and not ONE member has said they are getting a 2015 model. I went to numerous various car shows this summer and in conversation with people the 2015 is not even a thought.

Even on the numerous mustang forums there are only a small few who seem to be jumping over to the 2015. Even at the AM show back in August people standing around me talking and was so not impressed.

My wife and I attended the Philadelphia auto show back in January 2014 where we saw the 2015 in person for the first time. People were barly paying any attention too it and those who were around us were not impressed. My father purchased a 2014 5.0 back a few months ago because he is not a fan of the 2015 either.

We shall see in a very short time but so far I'm not seeing people drooling over this like I thought it was gonna be 4 years ago.

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:09 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Well most people haven't gotten to see them on the streets yet. Let's note that the 2006's sales were much higher than 2005's. Car sales have momentum.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:12 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Different strokes for different folks. We couldnt get anywhere near the 5.0 at the Houston Auto show because there were so many packed around it. The only people who are "not impressed" are those that clearly dont understand the engine and suspension changes, aside from not liking it for personal reasons like aesthetics.
Voltwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:24 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltwings View Post
Different strokes for different folks. We couldnt get anywhere near the 5.0 at the Houston Auto show because there were so many packed around it. The only people who are "not impressed" are those that clearly dont understand the engine and suspension changes, aside from not liking it for personal reasons like aesthetics.

Preach. I'm no Ford apologist but I really don't think a lot of people here are giving the 2015 a fair chance. At all.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
Old 09-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Preach. I'm no Ford apologist but I really don't think a lot of people here are giving the 2015 a fair chance. At all.
You make a valid observation. Perhaps your correct to say that a lot of people here are not giving the 2015 a fair chance. Perhaps many people feel that Ford didn't give the 2015 a fair chance to be the 2015 stang like it was being spoke about years ago.

I'll be the first to admit this 2015 Mustang is the most advanced mustang ever built. With that said where I believe Ford failed in the 2015 is its exterior design and image of the modern day muscle car. Ford missed that boat in my opinion. They spent their time trying to get away from what a mustang really was and is. The 2015 stang is a euro performance beast of a SPORTS CAR with little to no American Muscle image.

For years Ford spoke about how this 2015 model was supposed to be revolutionary all new non retro, modern mustang with a fresh original design. Instead Ford uses a modified corporate front fasica as they have done time and time again in the past decades. Again, no originality by sticking a very similar front fasica on Fords iconic , Flagship muscle car to resemble a Fusion/Taurus.

Then, they make the side profile of the 2015 resemble a Nissan 370Z. Then Ford give the 2015 this far antiquated looking of a slopped rear end and taillights so it resembles the 1st generation model stangs. So, this is the new futuristic modern 2015, out with the retro design and yet Ford gives it a reto rear end feeling. Huh?

Which by the way, that rear end and taillights look horrible regardless of what generation or look Ford was going with. All of those beautiful 2015 renditions done over the years and this was the best that Ford and it's design team could come up with.

I bought my mustang because I wanted a certain look, a certain image when driving in that car. If I wanted a far superior sports car I would of purchased a Nissan 370Z, Hyundai Genisis or Corvette but I didn't. It's just like the Challengers. Sure there heavy and lack behind on performance compared to the stang but its not about that. The Challenger has that image. Its a big car, big Hemi HP engine and MUSCLE with a capital M.

Its about the look for many and unfortunately the 2015 stang lost that edge, lost that look. Even in the most recent Motor Trend article, they said it best. This 2015 mustang is a sports car not muscle car. Shame!

Old 09-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Point taken. If the Mustang had to lose the retro design to become a better performer, so be it. This isn't the first time they've deviated from a retro designed. After all, was the fox retro? How about the New Edge? Really, the ONLY retro design Ford ever did was the S197. It was stylish, it was pretty, but like all good things...

Ford has to keep the Mustang relevant. It can't just be a niche car for a select group. It has to (as it has always tried to do) appeal to the masses. Retro can only take you so far.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Point taken. If the Mustang had to lose the retro design to become a better performer, so be it. This isn't the first time they've deviated from a retro designed. After all, was the fox retro? How about the New Edge? Really, the ONLY retro design Ford ever did was the S197. It was stylish, it was pretty, but like all good things...

Ford has to keep the Mustang relevant. It can't just be a niche car for a select group. It has to (as it has always tried to do) appeal to the masses. Retro can only take you so far.
Totally agree. I think the retro theme has been long done and definetly time to move forward with not only the performance enhancements but its entire exterior look. It needs to be the complete package. What's interesting is that so many enthusiasts are comparing the 2015 rear end and tail lights to look similar to the 1st generation mustangs. Which based on its low slope and tail light design one can clearly see the similarities in the two which makes me wonder.

Isn't that just more retro design. Retro is backwards moving not forward moving to me. So which design model do we have. Another retro redeisgn with the corporate front fasica on it or what. In my opinion I was really hoping Ford was going to take a giant leap forward, take a risk and go with a bold original one of a kind design. Something, never seen, not more retro reteric and on top losses its muscle DNA.

With all the amazing performance improvements the 2015 has and it has them it really lost its American Muscle look to me. I look at it and say wow another euro sports car thats fast but doesn't have that raw, sexy pure American Muscle car feel. I don't care how slow or fat a Dodge Challenger is or will be, when that sucker is behind you, next to you its pure sex on wheels.

When that Gt500 or 03-04 Terminator Cobra is sitting at a red light all eyes are turned onto you no matter if the guy next to you is driving a Porsche or exotic sports car. I just hope Ford brings back the muscle to the iconic pony car someday.

Old 09-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
I wouldn't count on them phasing out the v6 so fast. I think it will depend on how the 6 sells in the states. The Eco-boost 4 may not beat the v6 sales here, like it will in Europe. It will basically be a tweener model, so it's going to cost morer than the v6. That's what might save it here in the states. The sales will be the driver though, so we'll see. I personally think the v6 will be around a good while.

I heard their ecoboosting the 6 in 2016.
Realistically, i dont see why they havent already

ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:10 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I doubt they will ecoboost the 6, unless they make that the high performance model. Then EB4 entry, EB6 as...something, then the 8- though an EB6 would be almost/at 8 power.

One thing I'd like to note- I didn't join here until I was set on a Mustang. I got active after I owned it. We will probably have a wave of new members joining BECAUSE of the 2015.

...I just hope they aren't the "doodz, watz gitz me DA HP!" That I see overwhelming sites on the internet.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 06:11 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Totally agree. I think the retro theme has been long done and definetly time to move forward with not only the performance enhancements but its entire exterior look. It needs to be the complete package. What's interesting is that so many enthusiasts are comparing the 2015 rear end and tail lights to look similar to the 1st generation mustangs. Which based on its low slope and tail light design one can clearly see the similarities in the two which makes me wonder.

Isn't that just more retro design. Retro is backwards moving not forward moving to me. So which design model do we have. Another retro redeisgn with the corporate front fasica on it or what. In my opinion I was really hoping Ford was going to take a giant leap forward, take a risk and go with a bold original one of a kind design. Something, never seen, not more retro reteric and on top losses its muscle DNA.

With all the amazing performance improvements the 2015 has and it has them it really lost its American Muscle look to me. I look at it and say wow another euro sports car thats fast but doesn't have that raw, sexy pure American Muscle car feel. I don't care how slow or fat a Dodge Challenger is or will be, when that sucker is behind you, next to you its pure sex on wheels.

When that Gt500 or 03-04 Terminator Cobra is sitting at a red light all eyes are turned onto you no matter if the guy next to you is driving a Porsche or exotic sports car. I just hope Ford brings back the muscle to the iconic pony car someday.

Absolutely agree its a pretty car and its fast but it doesnt scream muscle to me or power. I know they have to move forward but I just think it couldve been done in a way that looked unique and not like a fusion mixed with a sports car. However, i have to say i love the interior of the 2015.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:04 PM   #100
IS3
Registered Member
Regular

I love my 2012 Mustang v6 just saying
IS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:15 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

Therein lies the problem. The new Camaro coming out is based on the lighter ATS chassis, so knowing Chevy they will bump the power up over the Mustang to one up Ford on all trim levels.
Lighter chassis, more power, which car is going to win the next round of the pony wars?
I would take a GM turbo 4 Chevy Camaro over Fords 2.3 Ecoboost. GM has had a great reputation with the LNF 2.0 turbo direct injection series and next generation of those engines.
SouthernCyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #102
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Wife's aunt drove up from Cape May tonight in her 2014 Pony Package A6. This is the car that is coming off lease in 2 years that I am seriously considering trying to pick up when it does.

Sorry, these cars are just so much prettier than the 15', they just are. I'd do so far as to argue that the 05-09 looks better than the 15' as well and of course it seems everyone still loves the look of the New Edge.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Absolutely agree its a pretty car and its fast but it doesnt scream muscle to me or power. I know they have to move forward but I just think it couldve been done in a way that looked unique and not like a fusion mixed with a sports car. However, i have to say i love the interior of the 2015.
I agree the interior looks very nice and am on the same page with you. I just wish the 2015 didn't loose its muscle car image.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
If Ford made it look like this, I'd be waiting for my ordered 2015. Especially with what Ford Racing came out with for aftermarket parts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1411692613244.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	166884  
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:34 PM   #105
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
If Ford made it look like this, I'd be waiting for my ordered 2015. Especially with what Ford Racing came out with for aftermarket parts.
If companies are smart, they'll make a kit like that or other kits to try to bring out the "Mustang" in these cars. Note to Cervinis: Your stuff for the S197 was way too ricey, stop pandering to boy racers.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)