Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2015+ V6 twin turbo kit by jm performance

35K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Jonathancj98 
#1 ·
Haven't seen anyone post about this so just spreading the word on this new twin turbo set up for the 2015+ V6

***TWIN TURBO S550 V6 KITS***
$3,700 BUY IT NOW

Hey everyone, for those who don't know me I own JM PERFORMANCE, aka JMP. Home of the only Twin Turbo 3.7 Mustangs in existence. You can check out my work at my fb page, JM Performance or jmperformance.

I'm coming to you guys to gauge SERIOUS interest in a twin turbo kit for the s550. I've had several people ask if I have one yet but I want to get a good feel for how many of would genuinely buy the setup. So, here's basically what I plan to offer in the event interest is peaked:

JMP s550 Cyclone Mustang Twin Turbo Kit:
HP Ability - 450-800whp in base form, 1000+ with upgrades.

Under-mounted 58mm Journal Bearing Turbos

Base kit will utilize turndowns off stock or performance shorty exhaust headers
**Full Turbo headers can be an added option

Dual 38mm Wastegates

Full oil supply system with oil cap adapter so no worries with dropping oil pan.

Base kit will come Exhaust adapters that will fit up directly to your stock exhaust
***No fabrication required***

Front Mount Intercooler, with full piping, couplers and clamps

50mm Blow Off Valve

Ford 3 Bar Map Sensor

Base kit will be offered for the INSANELY LOW PRICE OF $3,700!!!!! THATS RIGHT, Twin Turbos - $3,700.

Added Options can be supplied for the following price:

1000cc FID Injectors - $695
DSS Alum Driveshaft - $725
SCT x4 Programmer - $325
Email Tune - $500
Dyno Tuning - $600 (must be local)
Professional Installation - $875
One Step Colder Plugs - $150

Upgraded turbos are also available, I have accounts with Precision, Borg Warner, and Comp Turbo. I can also get pricing on Spec Clutch Kits. Please inquire individually to discuss your goals.

***Everyone please chime in and give me some feedback. If there are enough ready to go, I'll do a group buy of $3,500 each for 5 or more orders.

Ig: 3.7_THOR

2011 3.7 mustang

See less See more
#7 ·
Hehehe... google what happend to JMP...

#10 ·
Yep... Drunk ME ftw lol. Was thinking of LPF. Although if you can get a lpf kit secondhand complete they are great.

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.