Cobb Accessport - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-20-2017, 09:04 AM   #1

Cobb Accessport

I ordered the Cobb accessport tuner for my 17 ecoboost. Anybody use it with feedback? A little nervous messing up my brand new car but would love the benefits that comes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
daltontroy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2017, 04:59 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltontroy13 View Post
I ordered the Cobb accessport tuner for my 17 ecoboost. Anybody use it with feedback? A little nervous messing up my brand new car but would love the benefits that comes with it.

Should be good for s 100rwhp gain! They set you up at 23psi! The most aggressive tune I heard peaks around 25psi, some have said!
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:

Any updates! Did you get it installed?

How's the SOT feel? Much faster or what?
msp.ecoboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #4

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:

Assuming you have no other mods and you are using a Cobb Off the Shelf Stage 1 tune you will see about a 30 HP and 80 ft-lbs peak increases. This is about what you will get for stage 1 from anyone.

If you get the mod bug probably should work with a tuner that can customize a tune for your mods. Tune+ is the go to guy if you have an Accessport.
dgc333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2015+ Mustang Ecoboost (and V6)