Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Turbosmart NEW 12psi wastegate!

30K views 717 replies 15 participants last post by  msp.ecoboost 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! As the title says, Turbo smart gives us another performance option! I placed placed my order, and should have performance numbers by the end if next week!

The 10psi wastegate was good for an increase in HP by 30hp and Torque numbers by an increase of 40LbsFt by 3500rpm! So the 12psi should increase these numbers!

Best I've done using Track Apps is a 14.3ET! So if I can get to 13's with this wastegate, I'll be happy!

#9 ·
Race weight for can Ecoboost is 3800lbs! 6spd with 3.31 gears!

So 14.6et at 97F is not bad really when you think about it!

I beat a 1993 SVT Cobra Foxbody, which is an achievement, cause Foxbodies weigh 3000lbs and the Cobra is 235HP and 300ftlbs of TQ!

Go to Google and look it up!

#21 ·
Well as I suspected! USPS lost the package! So I notified the shipper to send me another 12psi wastegate!

Can you guys believe this? USPS sucks! UPS is stupid for shipping through USPS without the consent of the Shipper! I called Ebay, and they said they didn't know UPS was doing this! Legally they can't give USPS the package without the approval of the shipper! That makes sense to me!

I'm so pissed off guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.