Knock sensor problem. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang 101 - Tech Basics | Ask an Expert

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-09-2016, 12:23 AM   #1

Region: Texas
Knock sensor problem.

Hey guys, im new to this forum. I have a 2001 mustang gt and im havint a problem with a few cel codes. Im getting a p0330, which is for a knock/vibration sensor. Ive been having This code for months and ive yet to find anything online about a a sohc mustang having a knock sensor. The car ran great and strong up until i seafoamed it yesterday. Half a can in gas and other half through the vacuum line. Now the car is really hesitant to accelerate. There are other codes im getting. they are

P0460
P1000
P0330
P0452
P0325
P0602
I would appreciate any help i can get. Ive already tried stangnet and ive yet to get a reply. Thanks in advance
PrimedGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2016, 12:37 AM   #2

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimedGT View Post
Hey guys, im new to this forum. I have a 2001 mustang gt and im havint a problem with a few cel codes. Im getting a p0330, which is for a knock/vibration sensor. Ive been having This code for months and ive yet to find anything online about a a sohc mustang having a knock sensor. The car ran great and strong up until i seafoamed it yesterday. Half a can in gas and other half through the vacuum line. Now the car is really hesitant to accelerate. There are other codes im getting. they are

P0460

P1000

P0330

P0452

P0325

P0602

I would appreciate any help i can get. Ive already tried stangnet and ive yet to get a reply. Thanks in advance

Go To Autocodes.com You Will Find The Answer To All These Codes, But From The Looks Of The Codes You Are Showing It Mostly Has To Due With an open harness or poor circuit connection

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Xplicitstangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicitstangs View Post
Go To Autocodes.com You Will Find The Answer To All These Codes, But From The Looks Of The Codes You Are Showing It Mostly Has To Due With an open harness or poor circuit connection

By open harness do you mean the connections were the ecu is connected? Ive already searched up each code but i went ahead and posted them incase any of them could be related. im planning on getting the ecu flashed because all of these codes started when I switched the ecu for the car from the automatic transmission ecu to the stand transmission ecu (previous owner only swapped transmission) im thinking the guy my mechanic had flash the computer in the first place didnt really know his stuff. Im going to go to a ford dealer this time hopefully this longshot pays off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2016, 12:49 AM   #4

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimedGT View Post
By open harness do you mean the connections were the ecu is connected? Ive already searched up each code but i went ahead and posted them incase any of them could be related. im planning on getting the ecu flashed because all of these codes started when I switched the ecu for the car from the automatic transmission ecu to the stand transmission ecu (previous owner only swapped transmission) im thinking the guy my mechanic had flash the computer in the first place didnt really know his stuff. Im going to go to a ford dealer this time hopefully this longshot pays off.

Oh yea go ahead and do that or if you have an Sct tuner you can do that also and delete the codes

Xplicitstangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicitstangs View Post
Oh yea go ahead and do that or if you have an Sct tuner you can do that also and delete the codes

I have the sct tuner and ive deleted the codes several times already and they just come back the next time i turn the car on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > Mustang 101 - Tech Basics | Ask an Expert