Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Roush phase 1 install on 2012

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  bigordie66 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, looking to have a phase 1 supercharger installed on my 2012 GT. I've done a lot of online reading about the project and now looking for any recommendations for a local shop. I'm in the Lemoore, Ca area and have called all the local Ford dealers and a few of the smaller auto repair places. Has anyone in my area had a supercharger installed? Shaving the timing cover and re-pinning are my road blocks. Roush recommended Galpin but that's a little far and not a very good quoted price.

#3 ·
First real day of Supercharged fun. With the Roush Axle backs installed I don't hear much from the supercharger. Big difference with the new Roush tune though. I'm sure I'll start to find other differences but the shift points stand out first. Stock suspension so that will be my next upgrade. As for the local Ford install. Great job. If anyone is in the area and interested then just contact me. I purchased the supercharger direct from Roush so all Ford did was install, tune, and fill the coolant. Don't get me wrong, that was a lot of work and I'm really pleased with the communication and quality. I'm really going to enjoy getting to know my supercharged Mustang.

#10 ·
Brewcityf6b, Mine is a daily driver also. Better gas mileage as long as you drive it like a daily driver. When you jump on it the stock suspension can't handle the power. Looking to start small with lower control arms and wider tires. Will post more once the suspension upgrades start. I'm a big fan of the SC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.