Bin Laden tells of how the US can avoid another attack - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-29-2004, 08:09 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Bin Laden tells of how the US can avoid another attack

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...n_and_al_Qaida

In my opinion, if I were president.. I'd say "Okay you know what? I'm sorry for all the **** we've done in the past to anyone who thinks we did something wrong. We are pulling out our troops from every country, we won't help or support anyone else if everyone believes we are such an evil country. Fend for yourselves, and when you pleed and we see your people crying for help from starvation.. just remember how evil we are."

we pull our troops out, we have a huge parade showing how American Pride and start fixing up our own country. Fixing everything we can, we prosper and we let everyone just try making it on it's own. Eh my opinion, there could be problems in it.. but screw it.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
An evil country? WOW last time I checked, we help other countries even if we have no business of our own to be there. I guess maybe our country is evil because we dont all believe what they believe in. Because we want freedom, equality and diversity. Last I heard, we werent at war with the Muslim nation, but rather nations/groups that fund terrorist. Even then, we have enough Muslims here, if we really wanted to pick on them I am sure we would. I guess his idea is to make people there believe we are evil like they always have...
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 05:02 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS
Its also because other countries think we are the world police...which is true, I mean whenever any country needs any type of help, an american will be there to help. :patriot:
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2004, 08:27 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...n_and_al_Qaida

In my opinion, if I were president.. I'd say "Okay you know what? I'm sorry for all the **** we've done in the past to anyone who thinks we did something wrong. We are pulling out our troops from every country, we won't help or support anyone else if everyone believes we are such an evil country. Fend for yourselves, and when you pleed and we see your people crying for help from starvation.. just remember how evil we are."

we pull our troops out, we have a huge parade showing how American Pride and start fixing up our own country. Fixing everything we can, we prosper and we let everyone just try making it on it's own. Eh my opinion, there could be problems in it.. but screw it.

This the most incredible worthless opinion based on a world you must really know nothing about. If we pull out of everywhere the world becomes even worse almost immediately. First Islamic radicals dont just want us to stop they want us dead. This is not just war this is Genocide. The enemy wants us wiped off the face of the earth. So if we pulled out that would see victory and attack everywhere terrorizing the world without worry of being stopped. If you buy into the what Bin Laden said you are a fool. The only reason he made this new tape is because he has lost Afghanistan, He is losing Iraq and the Pakistan mountains are no longer safe to hide and he is on the run. He never thought the Pakistan Army or the mountain people would join the fight to rid the world of him. There is no place to go for him even countries that once supported Bin Laden dont want the wrath of the US or the world on them.

Secondly If we pull out are economy will go to **** so fast we would dive into a depression in mear months. Here is some interesting facts about our economy. We live with a better standard of living do to the fact we pay less for almost everything compared to the rest of the world. Gasoline for example we think is high is really not compared to the rest of the western world who pays the equivalent 5.00 to 7.00 dollars a gallon. Food is astronomical to the point where people in most western countries cannot afford to eat out a nice resturants as we do in the US. The otherv thing is our economy is tied to the defense indurtry. The Company I work for Lockheed Martin is the largest defense company in the world and employees 180,000 people world wide. over 2,000,000 people work in companies that support us and make products for us. No if we just pulled out of everywhere the US stock market would just collapse

So why do we pay less than everyone else. It is our strength as a nation. Whn we pulled out of Viet Nam the world saw us as losers and within months the arab oil cartel placed oil embargos on us raising the price of gasoline and filling stations ran out of fuel . People waited in lines for hours in some places just to get 5 gallons of gas.

So do you want to be another has been country with no economy and worry about terrorist attacks happening often or do you want to be a part of the strongest nation on earth and enjoy a better life than the rest of the world and take responsibility for being the beacon of freedom the gives people all over the world to believe Tryanny can be defeated

Please be real !!!!!!
Old 10-30-2004, 09:36 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm just pretty sick of everyone in the world, if they keep *****ing then why bother with trying to help everyone

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 12:32 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
I'm just pretty sick of everyone in the world, if they keep *****ing then why bother with trying to help everyone

Dude you have not been around long enough to understand this . The worlds view of us has been the same since WWI in the early 1900's

We are always praise for helping Europe but they dog us whenever we use our military or economic might. That make them feel like the has been superpowers they are.

No things have not changed France lost there as in Viet Nam ( Was a French Colony) and we went in to police the country that was split in to and when we finally started to bomb and turn the tide of the war Europe started to raise hell that when we were winning.

Same ol same ol France forgets the billions of dollars and 29,000 troops who did on D Day to free their country from the NAZI occupation!!!!!
Old 10-30-2004, 12:40 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
The world loved us after 911 because we were hurt at the time. As we start to assert ourselves they start crying out that we are a bully, then the moment they need help the come crying to us for help.

Islamic fundamentalists don't like us becuase of our prosperity. IMHO they are basically jealous that we got it right.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 01:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
danger dude has it right. we cannot pull out. these people want us dead. they hate our way of life.

they attacked us without being provoked. if we pull out, they will keep attacking us. this war has brought the fight to their soil. as long as we're kickin' *** over there, they wont have the resources to spare to attack us here in America.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:34 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Yeah I def gotta agree with Corey on this one. If we leave we will get the ugly end of it no if or buts about it. Just doesnt work out that easliy ya know.

I just hope whoever is president next term that they finally got Bin Laden but you know what he isnt no dumb mofo and he has friends in high places that are insane just look at him most wanted terrorist for decades and still cant be caught. He will die before our troops find him.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar