funny bush qoutes - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-31-2004, 08:50 PM   #36
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
ok brent, time to go to wendy's. common buddy, it will be ok, you can kick my truck if you want. Just leave this ignorant folks be, they will learn someday
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2004, 08:51 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
(&*&)*&(*%Y@#(*%&(*#@&

WOULD YOU PROVE ANY OF THAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD??????

YOu just cant say something like that and expect me and everyone on this board to believe you!!!!!!

CHRIST!!!!
do you get CNN?... heard it right from his mouth... can't get much better than that.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:53 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
ok, you caught me on a bad night.... Coe's already done pissed me off, and I've been talking politics with a bunch of ignorant a$$ republicans all night .... first off... when you make fun of Kerry for voting FOR something before voting against it.. this is EASILY explained. First off, when the president gives you false information making the situation seem that much worse, of course you're going to vote to get rid of the threat... but as info comes out, and you realize you've been had by an impotent president... then you vote against it... because it's only common sense the president knows more than the rest of the US because look at Congress, look at the Senate, all those big mouthed politicians.. HOW could they tell them everything? exactly. How you can be sucked into this Bush brain BULL wash is beyond me. THINK FOR YOURSELVES... BY GOD
You are a absolute fool Jimmy you really know nothing about how Intelligence is gathered or given out as I expqlained before the head of the Senate Intel committee and members sit on all daily intel briefings. They know the exact info the President does SO stop it with your pathetic lies. God you are a liberal weiner

Old 10-31-2004, 08:57 PM   #39
Regular

Region: Tennessee
John Kerry saw the same evidence George Bush and Colin Powell saw.

All the countries in the United Nations saw the same intelligence as Geroge Bush and Colin Powell did.

Give me a break, you think that other countries are incapable of gathering intelligence on their own? If they werent so damn busy working with the enemy maybe they could have helped us out.

For all we know there could not have been any biological weapons in that country when we entered it, and for all we know Syria could be sitting pretty with them all right now.

One thing was proven in the latest report.

Saddam Huessien was going to restart his program as soon as sanctions ended, Guess what? France, Russia and Germany were trying to get them lifted.

Bush acted on what he had, and he was right in doing so.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:58 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
You are a absolute fool Jimmy you really know nothing about how Intelligence is gathered or given out as I expqlained before the head of the Senate Intel committee and members sit on all daily intel briefings. They know the exact info the President does SO stop it with your pathetic lies. God you are a liberal weiner
conservative peice.. , if you wanna throw out names. .... WHY would they know the same stuff? Jesus Corey.. think a little bit. Are you so far up Bush's a$$ you can't even THINK anymore? What kind of fool would believe EVERYONE knows the same stuff?.. damn Corey. You can explain all you want... you are an ignorant fool. You believe whatever Washington tells you, and for that, you are stupid. This is my first actual flame, but you deserve it. You can think all you want to about the Intel briefings... but THINK about this. Why would these members of Congress, and the Senate ALL say "we never knew xxx information about Iraq"... "we wouldn't have voted for it if we had known"... and then it comes out BUSH KNEW. He knew... think about that. By God

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 10-31-2004, 09:00 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

alright, I ask you, where is Osama from? Saudi Arabia.... why then are we attacking Iraq? Saudi Arabia is the country that deserves it. Technically, a Saudi attacked us... not an Iraqi... But if you read the news, you'll find out the Saudi's loaned Bush $30 million to purchase the Texas Rangers... now what?

Old 10-31-2004, 09:04 PM   #42
Regular

Quote:
I'm aware the government doesn't make money... it's called deficit spending, this is what Bush does. He spends with no concept of PAYING for it. The Surplus you speak of goes to pay off the DEBT we ran up during previous presidents.... this IS our debt... while the government doesn't make money, they sure as hell can go into debt... and that's not the government's debt, that's the people of the United State's debt... as far as your wars.. President Bush said we would get Osama... do we have him? NO. How much of Afganistan is back into the warlords' hands? over 50%, why then do we attack Iraq? Wouldn't it make more sense to finish what you started? We HAD Osama, he was in the mountains, and we had him.... until we started moving to Iraq. When you get into two wars like Bush did, you are displaying two things... and very well.... both are BAD. The first thing he did was exercise deficit spending... over spending the budget. The second was just being plain stupid. Stretch yourself thin, and you lose. It's called divide and conquer, only we divided OURSELVES. Oh, what ever happend to "No Child Left Behind"? That was his biggest thing when he got elected... does anyone know? I do, my parents are both teachers. He UNDERFUNDED IT.... he said, live up to these standards, but in Iowa alone, you are underfunded $50 million... yeah, you're right, he's awesome

A. The Surplus you feel so strongly about was a shame. The fact is Clinton closed more than half of the military bases. Mothballed 1/4 of our naval ships, Bouth no new parts for Fighter jets, Ran out of Cruise missiles shooting them all over hell. Ran 45% of the pilots out of the Airforce leaving only enough pilots for 55% of the aircraft. The army and Marines had to stop live fire practice do to the running out of ammo. Tanks, Jets =and naval vessels were in a state of dispare.

The fact is Both Democrates and Republican new the cost of fixing the Military after 8 years of clinton would easily cost addition 1.3 trillion dollars.

So Jimmy lie all you want but your ideology sucks your politics suck and you really suck at logic
umm Jimmy stop talking now:

The national Debt in 2000: $5,674,178,209,886.86

The surplus in 2000: $230 billion dollars

I didnt realize that 260 billion dollar surplus could pay off a 5 trillion dollar debt

Debt and Deficit or two different things

I'm done with this thread, your not going to listen so I'm not going to bother.

I'm not sick of this, let Tuesday come so all of this bs can be done with.

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 09:05 PM   #43
Regular

Quote:
alright, I ask you, where is Osama from? Saudi Arabia.... why then are we attacking Iraq? Saudi Arabia is the country that deserves it. Technically, a Saudi attacked us... not an Iraqi... But if you read the news, you'll find out the Saudi's loaned Bush $30 million to purchase the Texas Rangers... now what?
Yea and Timothy McVeigh was from America lets attack ourself

God you make me so mad

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 09:06 PM   #44
Regular

Quote:
Fahrenhype 9/11 is your friend, if you think that teh Saudis were connected with Bush in some kind of scandal

Now go watch it, unless you are scared of the truth

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 09:07 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I'm aware the government doesn't make money... it's called deficit spending, this is what Bush does. He spends with no concept of PAYING for it. The Surplus you speak of goes to pay off the DEBT we ran up during previous presidents.... this IS our debt... while the government doesn't make money, they sure as hell can go into debt... and that's not the government's debt, that's the people of the United State's debt... as far as your wars.. President Bush said we would get Osama... do we have him? NO. How much of Afganistan is back into the warlords' hands? over 50%, why then do we attack Iraq? Wouldn't it make more sense to finish what you started? We HAD Osama, he was in the mountains, and we had him.... until we started moving to Iraq. When you get into two wars like Bush did, you are displaying two things... and very well.... both are BAD. The first thing he did was exercise deficit spending... over spending the budget. The second was just being plain stupid. Stretch yourself thin, and you lose. It's called divide and conquer, only we divided OURSELVES. Oh, what ever happend to "No Child Left Behind"? That was his biggest thing when he got elected... does anyone know? I do, my parents are both teachers. He UNDERFUNDED IT.... he said, live up to these standards, but in Iowa alone, you are underfunded $50 million... yeah, you're right, he's awesome
A. The Surplus you feel so strongly about was a shame. The fact is Clinton closed more than half of the military bases. Mothballed 1/4 of our naval ships, Bouth no new parts for Fighter jets, Ran out of Cruise missiles shooting them all over hell. Ran 45% of the pilots out of the Airforce leaving only enough pilots for 55% of the aircraft. The army and Marines had to stop live fire practice do to the running out of ammo. Tanks, Jets =and naval vessels were in a state of dispare.

The fact is Both Democrates and Republican new the cost of fixing the Military after 8 years of clinton would easily cost addition 1.3 trillion dollars.

So Jimmy lie all you want but your ideology sucks your politics suck and you really suck at logic. Oh and I know why you are a liberal with liberal asss teachers as parents I now understand why. I bet they write most of this for you
Old 10-31-2004, 09:07 PM   #46
Regular

Quote:
conservative peice.. , if you wanna throw out names. .... WHY would they know the same stuff? Jesus Corey.. think a little bit. Are you so far up Bush's a$$ you can't even THINK anymore? What kind of fool would believe EVERYONE knows the same stuff?.. damn Corey. You can explain all you want... you are an ignorant fool. You believe whatever Washington tells you, and for that, you are stupid. This is my first actual flame, but you deserve it. You can think all you want to about the Intel briefings... but THINK about this. Why would these members of Congress, and the Senate ALL say "we never knew xxx information about Iraq"... "we wouldn't have voted for it if we had known"... and then it comes out BUSH KNEW. He knew... think about that. By God
and you believe everything CNN tells you, which is dumber jimmy?

Edit- No reason to lock this thread he is entitled to make himself look more ignorant everytime he posts if he wants to.

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 09:27 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

[QUOTE=Brent]umm Jimmy stop talking now:

I didnt realize that 260 billion dollar surplus could pay off a 5 trillion dollar debt

QUOTE]
did I said it would? no, it is a start though. Gore and Clinton had something like a 12 year plan to pay off the debt.... 10 times $230 billion is $2.3 trillion... so that's about half.... not a bad start... considering we're now even further in debt

Old 10-31-2004, 09:27 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Brent I had to edit so much of this including mine If it starts on a flame roll again it will thread will disappear
Old 10-31-2004, 09:30 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

[QUOTE=jimmy_beaner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
umm Jimmy stop talking now:

QUOTE]
did I said it would? no, it is a start though. Gore and Clinton had something like a 12 year plan to pay off the debt.... 10 times $230 billion is $2.3 trillion... so that's about half.... not a bad start... considering we're now even further in debt
The Pay off did not include 9/11 did it?????? You cant pay for something that has not happened. Hell if he had grabbed Bin Laden when the Sudan Government had him this most likely all would not have been necessary
Old 10-31-2004, 09:31 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

believe what CNN says????? it was COLIN HIMSELF

Old 10-31-2004, 09:38 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

conversations like this are the reason i stay out of politics
evilweirdo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 09:49 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'd love to continue this, but I have a letter to write to the Attorney General of Iowa... I'd like to get that done.

Old 10-31-2004, 09:51 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I'd love to continue this, but I have a letter to write to the Attorney General of Iowa... I'd like to get that done.
Please by all means and dont let the door hit you in the *** when you leave
Old 10-31-2004, 10:11 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Everyone go grab a beer and calm the crap down.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:13 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

I have a beer and I am calm. I am never not calm. I dont hate. GULP GULP!!! Oh that was a nice Ice Cold Corona BY GOD
Old 10-31-2004, 10:17 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Haha...I'll bet, send me one down here. Don't feel like going out.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:23 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to CakeOrDeath?
Quote:
Osama being Arab=irrelevant.

The Bin Ladens have disowned Osama (one of 56 siblings, btw), and the Saudi government would like to hvae his head on a platter as much as we do.

Saudi Arabia is an ally (and one of our most valuable, for that matter), for someone who supports a guy who *****es about us not having enough allies, you sure seem ready to blow one of ours up. *cough* HYPOCRITE *cough*

Good God, I can't believe you are actually still bringing up the Bin Laden/Bush connections. They have 56 ****ing children and are the most powerful family in Saudi Arabia (and probably the entire middle-east for that matter). There is no way to do any business in the oil industry without it eventually coming back to that family. Give it up. They disowned Osama years ago and have no connection with him anymore.

If you really want to dig up connections between US politicians and dictators, look at Joseph Kennedy's close relationship to the Nazi Party in Germany during WWII.
CakeOrDeath? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:02 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

hey, I said I wasn't arguing any more tonight.... I'm writing a letter to Coe, and the Attorney General of Iowa... no more arguing with me, as I'm no longer defending my views.... I'm busy

Old 11-01-2004, 12:08 AM   #59
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
wtf are YOU talking about? I suppose that you could have dealt with 9/11, and wars in two different countries, and scandals, and a fat fvcker who hates his own country as well as he did?

Or maybe Kerry could...

NO!!!!!!!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:09 AM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Kerry wouldn't have been in two wars at the same time, that's the difference.

Old 11-01-2004, 12:32 AM   #61
Regular

Quote:
Kerry wouldn't have been in two wars at the same time, that's the difference.
Yes he would have, because he voted for both wars.

If he didnt want two wars at one time he wouldnt have voted for the Iraq war

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:33 AM   #62
Regular

But Kerry wouldnt now because its the popular thing not to want to go to war with Iraq while we were in afghanastan

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:33 AM   #63
Regular

but he would go knowing what he knew now

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:34 AM   #64
Regular

He actually did vote for the 87 Billion dollars before he voted against it

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:34 AM   #65
Regular

I actually did vote for Kerry, before I voted against him

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:35 AM   #66
Regular

That is not a flip flop! That IS NOT a flip flop

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:36 AM   #67
Regular

Sending ammunition and body armor to our troops is a complicated matter

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 12:36 AM   #68
Regular

Man I'm starting to sound like John Kerry

Reddit
Old 11-01-2004, 02:10 AM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
you're having too much fun with this Brent O.o

Hey I heard that if the Patriots win their most recent game before the election, the president who is already in office wins the election. These people have been keeping track of that since the 1930's and it's been right so far, and the Patriots lost today so... I hope that it was wrong :p Hey, who saw Boston was going to win the World Series? lol

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 02:11 AM   #70
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
you're having too much fun with this Brent O.o

Hey I heard that if the Patriots win their most recent game before the election, the president who is already in office wins the election. These people have been keeping track of that since the 1930's and it's been right so far, and the Patriots lost today so... I hope that it was wrong :p Hey, who saw Boston was going to win the World Series? lol
Its the Redskins and they lost

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar