funny bush qoutes - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-31-2004, 04:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
funny bush qoutes

here are some funny bush qoutes just for laughs

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children"

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

and then just some funny pics
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
those pics are priceless lol
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 04:36 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Yawn !!!!!!!! Yawn !!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2004, 04:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
you can vote democratic next election when you're old enough to vote.
Old 10-31-2004, 04:59 PM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kerry
''We know we can't count on the French. We know we can't count on the Russians. We know that Iraq is a danger to the United States and we reserve the right to take pre-emptive action whenever we feel it's in our national interest.''
Quote:
''I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.''
Quote:
"The truth, which is what elections are all about, is that the tax burden of the middle class has gone up while the tax burden of the middle class has gone down."
Quote:
“I’m an internationalist, I’d like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations.”
Quote:
''There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down.''
Quote:
"President Clinton was often known as the first black president. I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second."
Quote:
"I've met with more (foreign) leaders who can't go out and say this publicly. But, boy, they look at you and say: 'You've got to win this. You've got to beat this guy. We need a new policy.' Things like that."
^ The UN *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kerry's Letter to President Clinton in 1998
"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Quote:
"The Iraqi regime's record over the decade leaves little doubt that Saddam Hussein wants to retain his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and to expand it to include nuclear weapons. We cannot allow him to prevail in that quest. The weapons are an unacceptable threat."
Quote:
"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War."
Quote:
"Iraq may not be the war on terror itself, but it is critical to the outcome of the war on terror, and therefore any advance in Iraq is an advance forward in that..."
^ Thought I would end it with that one

Any questions?

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 05:00 PM   #6
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
you can vote democratic next election when you're old enough to vote.
Actually he is 20 years old and already voted

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 05:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

do you think its true
Old 10-31-2004, 05:36 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
re.... link?

There is a thread on that lol

No I dont believe any of that crap

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 06:14 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Actually he is 20 years old and already voted
hmmm... im not trying to start ****, but judging from his posts, i would assume he is around 15, maybe 16 at most.
Old 10-31-2004, 06:17 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to CakeOrDeath?
Quote:
`Oh, yeah, he's going to win. It's guaranteed,'' said Packers safety Darren Sharper, a Kerry supporter. ``I don't have to vote now. Don't even have to go to the polls. Saved me a trip on Tuesday.''
If all Kerry supporters are this dumb, maybe the trend will be broken
CakeOrDeath? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 06:21 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeOrDeath?

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 06:22 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeOrDeath?

AMEN BY GOD
Old 10-31-2004, 06:43 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

that one is just priceless.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 06:45 PM   #14
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph

that one is just priceless.
Lets Keep Kerry at a nuisance level by not electing his dumbass

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 07:29 PM   #15
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
That's the kinda stuff that makes me wonder if he needs help in the morning getting dressed.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
That's the kinda stuff that makes me wonder if he needs help in the morning getting dressed.
Old 10-31-2004, 07:54 PM   #17
Regular

Quote:
^ The UN *****

^ Thought I would end it with that one

Any questions?
^ and those are the kinda of quotes that make me wonder why you two support him. He has proved nothing in the last 20 years in the senate.

He DOES NOT HAVE A Solid position on Iraq

Its just as simple as that you guys.

His position is whatever is popular

If you cant see that than you acnt be help, your just to damn stubborn.

I dont understand how you can attempt to put a man like him in office.

Its just stupid, flat out stupid

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:01 PM   #18
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
and those are the kinda of quotes that make me wonder why you two support him.
I support Kerry because I don't believe that someone is telling Kerry what to say every five minutes.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:02 PM   #19
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
well maybe someone should, then he would sound somewhat intelligent. O wait, yeah, someone is telling him what to say, its called "popular opinion"
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:15 PM   #20
Regular

I take politics seriously, its something that I love. I love to debate.

I cant stand it when people dont take something like this seriously.

Its two days before the election, I dont think you guys realize how important this is.

I'm tired of seeing posts like this on forums and the ones with the spam emails that turn out to be fake. Its pointless propaganda, research before you post something. Take that 5 extra minutes out of your life to confirm something is true before making yourself and the people affiliated with your political party look like dumbasses who will say anything to get someone elected.

I dont care if your democrat or republican, if your ignorant and lazy you piss me off.

This country is falling apart because people are to worried about themselves and what someone can do for them. They dont care about anyone but themselves. They cast a vote because some fatass movie director told them to. People in this country need to stop being so damn lazy and ignorant and start thinking for themselves.

Look I dont agree with everything George Bush does and he HAS made mistakes in Iraq, but to say that he is a dumbass is just retarded. To say that he is in Iraq for oil is just STUPID.

And to vote someone into office that has shown no signs of being a true leader, who wants to throw us back into the United Nations as we were 4 years ago, and who has done nothing but vote to decress our defense budget since the day he was sworn into office as a senator just makes me extremely angry.

I dont understand it. I guess I never will

I'm tired of sugar coating my beliefs, two days before the election I might as well let it out.

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:16 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
I support Kerry because I don't believe that someone is telling Kerry what to say every five minutes.

No you support Kerry because you are a young liberal weiner. You know really nothing about the real world because you are sheltered by your mommy.

Kerry is a figment. He is an military loathing Ultra liberal pretending to be a Tough on Terror strong on defense candidate. There is no reality to his message and all he does is attack and use negative campaign ads and uses the daily news to find anything to blame on the president. He has no real plan he is hoping to win with Bush Haters.

He is nothing more than a ANYONE BUT BUSH Candidate. The fact is he is the bottom of the barrel for the democratic party. It is a shame this is all they could offer this country.

Thank God Bush is going to win. Just tonight Kerry said he had 10,000 lawyers around the country ready to sue where ever possible

WHAT A LOSER
Old 10-31-2004, 08:16 PM   #22
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Man you dont even want me to tell you what I think about that comment.

I'm just going to leave this thread, I'm so pissed off right now

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:17 PM   #23
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Coated Version of what I would have said
No you support Kerry because you are a young liberal weinner.

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:20 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to CakeOrDeath?
Quote:
I take politics seriously, its something that I love. I love to debate.

I cant stand it when people dont take something like this seriously.

Its two days before the election, I dont think you guys realize how important this is.

I'm tired of seeing posts like this on forums and the ones with the spam emails that turn out to be fake. Its pointless propaganda, research before you post something. Take that 5 extra minutes out of your life to confirm something is true before making yourself and the people affiliated with your political party look like dumbasses who will say anything to get someone elected.

I dont care if your democrat or republican, if your ignorant and lazy you piss me off.

This country is falling apart because people are to worried about themselves and what someone can do for them. They dont care about anyone but themselves. They cast a vote because some fatass movie director told them to. People in this country need to stop being so damn lazy and ignorant and start thinking for themselves.

Look I dont agree with everything George Bush does and he HAS made mistakes in Iraq, but to say that he is a dumbass is just retarded. To say that he is in Iraq for oil is just STUPID.

And to vote someone into office that has shown no signs of being a true leader, who wants to throw us back into the United Nations as we were 4 years ago, and who has done nothing but vote to decress our defense budget since the day he was sworn into office as a senator just makes me extremely angry.

I dont understand it. I guess I never will

I'm tired of sugar coating my beliefs, two days before the election I might as well let it out.
*pats Brent on the back*

It's ok man, let it out.

I feel your pain.

This election is not so much an election between Republicans and Democrats, but an election between the informed and the uninformed. Don't let yourself be drawn into the latter group. Learn what the hell you are talking about before talking about it.

And for the nation's sake, don't let some lard-*** with a camera tell you what to do.
CakeOrDeath? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:27 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

why is every one mad, this was just a thread to get a couple laughs, and i even put a pic to make fun of kerry. loosen up fellas.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:29 PM   #26
Regular

Quote:
It is a shame this is all they could offer this country.
It really is sad that him and howard dean were the two guys competing for the primary. There were much better candiates to choose from and somehow those two were the ones leading it.

I jsut dont understand

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:34 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
ok, you caught me on a bad night.... Coe's already done pissed me off, and I've been talking politics with a bunch of ignorant a$$ republicans all night .... first off... when you make fun of Kerry for voting FOR something before voting against it.. this is EASILY explained. First off, when the president gives you false information making the situation seem that much worse, of course you're going to vote to get rid of the threat... but as info comes out, and you realize you've been had by an impotent president... then you vote against it... because it's only common sense the president knows more than the rest of the US because look at Congress, look at the Senate, all those big mouthed politicians.. HOW could they tell them everything? exactly. How you can be sucked into this Bush brain BULL wash is beyond me. THINK FOR YOURSELVES... BY GOD

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:36 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
one question, how can you take a RECORD surplus and turn it into a RECORD deficit?.... have Bush as president. He's amassed more debt in his presidency than every president from Washington to Clinton COMBINED... now, argue that. you CAN'T... that's a cold hard fact.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 10-31-2004, 08:37 PM   #29
Regular

Comments like Dom's piss me off so bad.

Threads llike this might have been funny a few months ago, but not two days before the election, and not while there are very serious issues that we could be discussing. I'm all for humor but there is a time and place. We are two days away from either putting a good leader back into office or someone who has shown no responsibility in how he votes and serves this country. No responsibility what so ever. Someone that makes a claim and has nothing to support it. Someone who would look to the latest public poll to decide his stance, and someone that would start working with the very countries that stabbed us in the back in March of 2003.

Fing pisses me off

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:39 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

a good leader back into office, : he has never been a good leader.
Old 10-31-2004, 08:42 PM   #31
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
one question, how can you take a RECORD surplus and turn it into a RECORD deficit?.... have Bush as president. He's amassed more debt in his presidency than every president from Washington to Clinton COMBINED... now, argue that. you CAN'T... that's a cold hard fact.
Ok let me explain this to you again:

George Bush ran on the platform for tax cuts in 2000. At the time we had the record deficit. George Bush was elected (fairly to damnit) and George Bush had his legislation passed for the tax cuts.... now tell me something:

How do you think Bush paid for the tax cuts?

The record surplus is how. The government doesnt make money Jimmy. That Surplus was our tax money.

I'm going to keep it simple:

Tax cuts use alot of the surplus and return it to us the tax payers,

9/11 hits

stock market crashes, country is basically shut down for 3 days. No airplanes take off none land.

1 month later we decare war on the Taliban in Afganastan (October 2001)

March 2003 we declare war on Iraq

Now can you understand how we can go from a surplus to the deficit we are at right now?

If you dont let me know because I will gladly go into alot more detail than that. I'll show you the numbers, bascailly I will provide you with facts

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:43 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Comments like Dom's piss me off so bad.

Threads llike this might have been funny a few months ago, but not two days before the election, and not while there are very serious issues that we could be discussing. I'm all for humor but there is a time and place. We are two days away from either putting a good leader back into office or someone who has shown no responsibility in how he votes and serves this country. No responsibility what so ever. Someone that makes a claim and has nothing to support it. Someone who would look to the latest public poll to decide his stance, and someone that would start working with the very countries that stabbed us in the back in March of 2003.

Fing pisses me off
please, a good leader? this man has shown time and time again he's incompetant. Kerry has not shown bad judgement in his votes. You can only vote on what information you have, and the information is controlled mainly by the president in a situation where you're in a hurry, not only that, but Bush decided to attack Iraq WITHOUT Congress's support. Ok, you want to say Kerry can't support his claim? Where has Bush shown ANY evidence he was claiming FOR the war in Iraq?.... Bush has shown he can't be taught anything. If you look into the news, Colin Powell already said he's retiring after this election because he CAN'T tell Bush ANYTHING.... I hear it's the same for at least 3 other cabinent members.... are you saying they don't know Bush better than you?

Old 10-31-2004, 08:44 PM   #33
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
a good leader back into office, : he has never been a good leader.
^ Comments like that piss me off to

He has been a great leader if you cant see that I am extremely sorry I dont give a ****, I have said my take on that throughout the last year

Quit frankly I'm tired of repeating myself.

You believe what you want, doesnt make you right, is it just me or am I the only one on this forum that backs up what I say with a damn fact?

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:45 PM   #34
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
please, a good leader? this man has shown time and time again he's incompetant. Kerry has not shown bad judgement in his votes. You can only vote on what information you have, and the information is controlled mainly by the president in a situation where you're in a hurry, not only that, but Bush decided to attack Iraq WITHOUT Congress's support. Ok, you want to say Kerry can't support his claim? Where has Bush shown ANY evidence he was claiming FOR the war in Iraq?.... Bush has shown he can't be taught anything. If you look into the news, Colin Powell already said he's retiring after this election because he CAN'T tell Bush ANYTHING.... I hear it's the same for at least 3 other cabinent members.... are you saying they don't know Bush better than you?
(&*&)*&(*%Y@#(*%&(*#@&

WOULD YOU PROVE ANY OF THAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD??????

YOu just cant say something like that and expect me and everyone on this board to believe you!!!!!!

CHRIST!!!!

Reddit
Old 10-31-2004, 08:50 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Ok let me explain this to you again:

The record surplus is how. The government doesnt make money Jimmy. That Surplus was our tax money.

1 month later we decare war on the Taliban in Afganastan (October 2001)

March 2003 we declare war on Iraq

Now can you understand how we can go from a surplus to the deficit we are at right now?
I'm aware the government doesn't make money... it's called deficit spending, this is what Bush does. He spends with no concept of PAYING for it. The Surplus you speak of goes to pay off the DEBT we ran up during previous presidents.... this IS our debt... while the government doesn't make money, they sure as hell can go into debt... and that's not the government's debt, that's the people of the United State's debt... as far as your wars.. President Bush said we would get Osama... do we have him? NO. How much of Afganistan is back into the warlords' hands? over 50%, why then do we attack Iraq? Wouldn't it make more sense to finish what you started? We HAD Osama, he was in the mountains, and we had him.... until we started moving to Iraq. When you get into two wars like Bush did, you are displaying two things... and very well.... both are BAD. The first thing he did was exercise deficit spending... over spending the budget. The second was just being plain stupid. Stretch yourself thin, and you lose. It's called divide and conquer, only we divided OURSELVES. Oh, what ever happend to "No Child Left Behind"? That was his biggest thing when he got elected... does anyone know? I do, my parents are both teachers. He UNDERFUNDED IT.... he said, live up to these standards, but in Iowa alone, you are underfunded $50 million... yeah, you're right, he's awesome

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar