Here is your political quiz for election day: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:33 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Here is your political quiz for election day:

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2004, 12:34 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
your welcome Brent
Old 11-02-2004, 01:09 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
welcome to last week
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2004, 01:10 PM   #4
Regular

Never seen it on the site before

Reddit
Old 11-02-2004, 01:14 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Thank you Brent I need that
Old 11-02-2004, 02:49 PM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
nice.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 05:04 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to Crispy
I like
Crispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 05:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
propaganda!!
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 05:49 PM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
propaganda!!
hmm prove it wrong then?

Reddit
Old 11-02-2004, 07:28 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

the only problen i have with this site is most of you, attack kerry, and what other people throw towards bush you disregaurd as some big fluke of nature. you say his in ability to move a country with his speechs you claim is because he is a normal human being and gets nervous.. rightfully soo. kerry has changed his mind on things.. but the circumstances of many of the issues have changed alot too, he just like every other american believed the persident when he told the world his reasons for attacking iraq. now that we have found nothing. and are unable to figure ut a way t get our guys out of there is is against it.. but that to most of you is not human thats is some step below it.. most of you have your heads so god damn far up your asses with the whole issue id like to ask how it smells.. i pray that kerry wins becuase my life as i know it will be over if bush gets back in.. end of story i know it matters to no one.. but i dont think i will be posting on this forum anymore. you guys are great for car advice. but i will no longer attempt to explain my point and be badgered by you there are some who are far worse then others.. and its seriously disturbing to know that you are the people yu who support bush the ones who refuse to take a step back and look at it from someone elses perspective.. am i surprised.. not one bit. bush is the same way. thats just not the way i want to live, i refuse to shutout the rest of the world because they wont play the game, the way i want to play it.. this world needs to unite to fight this terroism not get seppared...personally i dont believe a thing bush says , i do not feel safer with him in office i feel the country has had the time to heal its wounds, we are creating more and more enemies with the situation in iraq. more countries are slowly pulling out realizing they made a bigmistake. so i say no i do not feel safer one bit. i and am not saying john kerry is awesome.. hes another rich white guy with his head up his ***. but i need a change my financil life my family life.. many things in my life have gone to **** from things that have happened since bush was in office. school tuition has gone through the roof. i just think its time to try something new. and i know there will be many posts about who cares go away leave.. just know its completely expected, who knows i may come back at some point but i highly doubt it .. i am so pissed. it doesnt help that my life is going to **** as we speak, and theres not a damn thing i can do about it... my family has been detroyed, this is no longer a home. my bills are getting bigger, and so are the taxes.. life sucks...
This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.
thirstymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 07:44 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
wow its gonna be great when this is over!
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 07:46 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
yep, maybey some of the members wont hate me so much once kerry wins
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #13
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstymate
the only problen i have with this site is most of you, attack kerry, and what other people throw towards bush you disregaurd as some big fluke of nature. you say his in ability to move a country with his speechs you claim is because he is a normal human being and gets nervous.. rightfully soo. kerry has changed his mind on things.. but the circumstances of many of the issues have changed alot too, he just like every other american believed the persident when he told the world his reasons for attacking iraq. now that we have found nothing. and are unable to figure ut a way t get our guys out of there is is against it.. but that to most of you is not human thats is some step below it.. most of you have your heads so god damn far up your asses with the whole issue id like to ask how it smells.. i pray that kerry wins becuase my life as i know it will be over if bush gets back in.. end of story i know it matters to no one.. but i dont think i will be posting on this forum anymore. you guys are great for car advice. but i will no longer attempt to explain my point and be badgered by you there are some who are far worse then others.. and its seriously disturbing to know that you are the people yu who support bush the ones who refuse to take a step back and look at it from someone elses perspective.. am i surprised.. not one bit. bush is the same way. thats just not the way i want to live, i refuse to shutout the rest of the world because they wont play the game, the way i want to play it.. this world needs to unite to fight this terroism not get seppared...personally i dont believe a thing bush says , i do not feel safer with him in office i feel the country has had the time to heal its wounds, we are creating more and more enemies with the situation in iraq. more countries are slowly pulling out realizing they made a bigmistake. so i say no i do not feel safer one bit. i and am not saying john kerry is awesome.. hes another rich white guy with his head up his ***. but i need a change my financil life my family life.. many things in my life have gone to **** from things that have happened since bush was in office. school tuition has gone through the roof. i just think its time to try something new. and i know there will be many posts about who cares go away leave.. just know its completely expected, who knows i may come back at some point but i highly doubt it .. i am so pissed. it doesnt help that my life is going to **** as we speak, and theres not a damn thing i can do about it... my family has been detroyed, this is no longer a home. my bills are getting bigger, and so are the taxes.. life sucks...
Just to respond to the first part of us disregarding what people say about Bush:

I have been critical on both canidates and my conclusion is that John Kerry has zero to offer this country.

By the way most of this stuff that people post about Bush is pure Bull****, and there are some people that post pure bull**** about Kerry.

When I post something its not bull**** and I have researched it.

That gif was funny and true whether you like it or not (not speaking directly to you just anyone that disagrees with it)

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar