Bush Rescues Own Secret Service Agent From Scuffle! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-22-2004, 09:38 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to LuvMyGT
Bush Rescues Own Secret Service Agent From Scuffle!

This is just pretty cool if you ask me. Bush never ceases to amaze me with his manliness. :patriot:
Click on the link, there are pictures of the event happening.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ....ap/index.html

Bush pulls Secret Service agent from scuffle

SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) -- President Bush stepped into the middle of a confrontation and pulled his lead Secret Service agent away from Chilean security officials who barred his bodyguards from entering an elegant dinner for 21 world leaders Saturday night.

Several Chilean and American agents got into a pushing and shoving match outside the cultural center where the dinner was held. Bush noticed the fracas after posing for pictures on a red carpet with the summit host, Chilean President Ricardo Lagos and his wife and first lady Laura Bush.

Abandoning the other three, Bush walked over to the agents, reached through the dispute and pulled his agent from the scrum.

The president, looking irritated, walked away with the agent. The incident was shown on APEC television.

"Chilean security tried to stop the president's Secret Service from accompanying him," said White House deputy press secretary Claire Buchan. "He told them they were with him and the issue was resolved."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
LuvMyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2004, 09:49 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Very cool!

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:08 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Bush is the Man BY GOD.

Old 11-22-2004, 10:52 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
I dont see anything manly. Only reason why he did that is cause he didnt want to look like a ******bag in another country for one of his mens temper.
Thats all. Dont blame him for solving that quick. How the world media would have taken that and gone yards with it. Like they always do
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:56 AM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
awesome.

*editing myself*
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:59 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
how bout you quit looking like a ******bag?
if thats directed to me. Whats your damn problem. *****.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:08 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
I dont see anything manly. Only reason why he did that is cause he didnt want to look like a ******bag in another country for one of his mens temper.
Thats all. Dont blame him for solving that quick. How the world media would have taken that and gone yards with it. Like they always do
He could have just let his aides or secret service handle it. I think the majority of our politicians would be hesitant (at the least) to even get near a brawl, let alone in a foreign country. And how would the unnecessary barring of a U.S. President's security forces in any way make Bush look like a ******bag? I think it makes the Chilean security forces look like a bunch of morons if anything. To cut off any foreign dignitary from his security forces in a public appearance is just stupid. If I were their employer, I would consider this a terminable offense.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:14 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

A Please stop calling the President of the US any names. This will no longer be tollerated as with any political attacks

I am offended anytime a President of the US is called names!!!!!! So Stop it !!!!

I see nothing wrong with people feeling good with a President that has a Can-Do attitude. The fact is Secret Service has the right to be by the President at all times. It is the Chilean Agents that tried to stop them, that is what is stupid. SS agents could have beat the hell out of the Chilean agents for all I care. It is their Job to protect the President including taking a bullet.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:27 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
A Please stop calling the President of the US any names. This will no longer be tollerated as with any political attacks

I am offended anytime a President of the US is called names!!!!!! So Stop it !!!!

I see nothing wrong with people feeling good with a President that has a Can-Do attitude. The fact is Secret Service has the right to be by the President at all times. It is the Chilean Agents that tried to stop them, that is what is stupid. SS agents could have beat the hell out of the Chilean agents for all I care. It is their Job to protect the President including taking a bullet.
Although I agree with the lower half of what you said, I have a hard time agreeing that you have the right not to be offended. I edited out bluemustang's slur at Whitestang99 but the President is fair game. I defend him by stating facts, not by trying to stamp out the first amendment.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:36 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
people should respect the position of the presidency. They don't have to agree, or pretend to do so, but they should at least show some respect.

I never respected Clinton himself but always showed respect to his position.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:40 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

This is not a democracy. This is a forum owned by Brent and as such is not covered by the 1st amendment.

We should stop the political stabbing. I for one poked fun at Kerry but I never reduced it to attacks on him.

Calling the president ******bag is a remark that will cause Flaming!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 11:40 AM   #12
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Good grief guys

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:50 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This is not a democracy. This is a forum owned by Brent and as such is not covered by the 1st amendment.

We should stop the political stabbing. I for one poked fun at Kerry but I never reduced it to attacks on him.

Calling the president ******bag is a remark that will cause Flaming!!!!
Okay, for one, he never called Bush a ******bag in the first place. He said Bush was trying to avoid looking like a ******bag. So it's a moot point anyway. Secondly, the only thing that resembled name-calling in this thread was bluemustang's statement to Whitestang99 and said statement was deleted by me, the moderator of this section and starter of this thread. You're stepping on my toes Super Mod, back off.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:52 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
people should respect the position of the presidency. They don't have to agree, or pretend to do so, but they should at least show some respect.

I never respected Clinton himself but always showed respect to his position.
Yes whipster, people should but do not have to. It's the price of living in a free land.
Old 11-22-2004, 11:53 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am stepping on no ones toes. Just stating facts so dont get your panties in a wad
Old 11-22-2004, 11:57 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I am stepping on no ones toes. Just stating facts so dont get your panties in a wad

Oh lord, save us.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:27 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
That's awesome..go bush lol
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 01:35 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
thats real cool that he helped him out. but he is still not a good president.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 01:45 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
thats real cool that he helped him out. but he is still not a good president.
Coming from you that is a compliment !!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 01:46 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
haha that's what I'm saying...when he says that was cool..it was friggin aw3some
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:02 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
A president who is not afraid to break up a fight, now that is someone I'd like to share some Coronas with.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:42 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyGT
He could have just let his aides or secret service handle it. I think the majority of our politicians would be hesitant (at the least) to even get near a brawl, let alone in a foreign country. And how would the unnecessary barring of a U.S. President's security forces in any way make Bush look like a ******bag? I think it makes the Chilean security forces look like a bunch of morons if anything. To cut off any foreign dignitary from his security forces in a public appearance is just stupid. If I were their employer, I would consider this a terminable offense.
True that his own servicemen should have straighten it out but did you see those pics on how heated they got. Thats dedication to want to beat some other securitys *** haha. Chilean dont know they are there doing there own job and watching the safety of ALL 11 world leaders.

Bush isnt special and hes not the only one there cant blame the Chileans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyGT
Although I agree with the lower half of what you said, I have a hard time agreeing that you have the right not to be offended. I edited out bluemustang's slur at Whitestang99 but the President is fair game. I defend him by stating facts, not by trying to stamp out the first amendment.
:afro: k: :thumbs2: Thank You cause my reply prolly wouldnt be friendly
Old 11-22-2004, 03:14 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

The inner perimeter of the President security is guarded by the Secret Service no matter where the President is visiting. NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SAFTY. If the Chilean Security team was professional they would have stayed out of the way and protected the outer perimeters.

As a former member of a security detail this is a given!!! NOBODY GETS NEAR THE PRESIDENT AND NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY OF THE SECRET SERVICE UNLESS THEY HAVE ATTRACTION TO LEAD!!!!

OH and bluemustang the President IS SPECIAL NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE IS FROM!! THAT IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME STUPID COMMENTS!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 03:56 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The inner perimeter of the President security is guarded by the Secret Service no matter where the President is visiting. NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SAFTY. If the Chilean Security team was professional they would have stayed out of the way and protected the outer perimeters.

As a former member of a security detail this is a given!!! NOBODY GETS NEAR THE PRESIDENT AND NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY OF THE SECRET SERVICE UNLESS THEY HAVE ATTRACTION TO LEAD!!!!

OH and bluemustang the President IS SPECIAL NO MATTER WHAT PARTY HE IS FROM!! THAT IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME STUPID COMMENTS!!!!
Uh oh watch out Corey is getting anger dun dun dun hahaha

Ill agree his security has every right to be next to Bush I in no way disagree with that BUT you also have to remember that the Chilean have more to worry about then just one countries leader but 11. Which you cant seem to get in your head. You act like they can let any joe shmoe in which case they didnt and I applaud them FOR DOING THEIR JOB cause lord knows the what ifs that can happen

But obviously you dont care about that cause its Bush and Bush is #1 no matter whos hes next to. Right.

BTW Corey Bush STILL isnt special. and if my comment is the stupidest ever then I guess your the ************* ever so it works out nicely. thank you :patriot: and God Bless America
Old 11-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
Uh oh watch out Corey is getting anger dun dun dun hahaha

Ill agree his security has every right to be next to Bush I in no way disagree with that BUT you also have to remember that the Chilean have more to worry about then just one countries leader but 11. Which you cant seem to get in your head. You act like they can let any joe shmoe in which case they didnt and I applaud them FOR DOING THEIR JOB cause lord knows the what ifs that can happen

But obviously you dont care about that cause its Bush and Bush is #1 no matter whos hes next to. Right.

BTW Corey Bush STILL isnt special. and if my comment is the stupidest ever then I guess your the biggest ******* ever so it works out nicely. thank you :patriot: and God Bless America
Not mad at all!!! You of course throw insults, I did not call you stupid!! I said what you said was stupid So now I giving you a warning against personal attacks. Just keep it up!!!

I dont care who is President, They all have equal protection and no matter who would have been down in Chile. The Chilean Security Guards are wrong.

See after elections I have a duty to the President of the United States and would feel the same for Kerry and your hate for bush is evident and makes what you say so bias I wonder why I bother reading any of your GOD AWFUL post !!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 04:22 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
bush is the man
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 04:26 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not mad at all!!! You of course throw insults, I did not call you stupid!! I said what you said was stupid So now I giving you a warning against personal attacks. Just keep it up!!!

I dont care who is President, They all have equal protection and no matter who would have been down in Chile. The Chilean Security Guards are wrong.

See after elections I have a duty to the President of the United States and would feel the same for Kerry and your hate for bush is evident and makes what you say so bias I wonder why I bother reading any of your GOD AWFUL post !!!!!
Well heres a little lesson for you when typing in CAP it usually means yelling and anger. so learn when to use Caps Lock button properly. Thank You

How are the Chilean guards in the wrong explain to me oh wise one cause they didnt know right off the back that those were secret servicemen. and they were holding them back like they were suppuse to. Oh thats right with your thinking anyone thats "white" and in a black suit in the region of Bush should be considered secret service men damn wonder why they didnt think of that damn.

So whats your duty to the president what missions did Mr. Bush himself give you. Are you here to serve and protect the online world of Bush-hatred. Sheesh your as pathetic. And I dunno why you read my posts your thy only one EVER who attacks me of my views EVER. (well sometimes whitestang)

So maybe if you learned to back off my *** which you dont (I know you have an agenda at me wanting to ban me for the word using of HICK good lord) You wouldnt be winning the ******* award all the time like you do

Oh yeah which reminds me since you banned my JFK thread and since you love being a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerCorey
So this is locked Calling people Jackass is not going to be tollerated
Old 11-22-2004, 05:22 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

No I said what I did about Kennedy in reference to what you said about Bush. No honestly I think a game recreating the assassination of Kennedy is repulsive and unethical. I feel however you choose to decide in your mind what President is worthy of being protected and treated with dignity and I say they all deserve it as leaders of the free world to have our support to get this country moving and when it comes to election we can divide and point fingers. But you cant do that because you are full of hate for Bush and really that is your problem and not the problem of this forum. I am sure there are plenty of Bush hating sites you can share your hate with!!!

Oh by the way when I post in caps I mean it !!!!

Here it is not welcome and that is either side of the political ideology.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:26 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
bush is the dumb man
Old 11-22-2004, 05:28 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
bush is the man
Dont egg this on!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 05:32 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

just stop arguing. here is an idea just blame it on the mexicans that always works. damn mexicans!

Old 11-22-2004, 05:36 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
just stop arguing. here is an idea just blame it on the mexicans that always works. damn mexicans!

Damn you !!!!

I wish I could turn on my hate program but I like you for some strange reason ???
Old 11-22-2004, 05:42 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Damn you !!!!

I like you for some strange reason
im straight so u got no chance
Old 11-22-2004, 05:47 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
im straight so u got no chance
That is wrong on so many levels. What you are saying you are as straight as can be for someone from L.A California which to someone in the Southeast is at best questionable !!!
Old 11-22-2004, 05:50 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That is wrong on so many levels. What you are saying you are as straight as can be for someone from L.A California which to someone in the Southeast is at best questionable !!!
hey hey hey, im not the one saying i like a guy(is it my rugged good looks?), oh and i am as straight as can be, even in the south east

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar