BEWARE of www.grounddynamics.com - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-13-2004, 08:25 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to a1yola
BEWARE of www.grounddynamics.com

PLEASE, DO NOT deal with www.grounddynamics.com! They have TERRIBLE customer service and the owners/management is very rude! You guys may have seen a post about their mishaps with a friend of mine, Erick Valdez aka Autobadges.com, but it continued along to me.
To make a long story short, I was surfing the web for lambo-doors for my 96 Mustang. So I check out www.grounddynamics.com since they claim to carry a kit. While browsing their site, I see my car being used as an advertisement for side skirts that they sell. First off, I do not mind if people want to use my car for advertisement, but I would certainly want to be informed about it. To make things worse, this company makes cheap quality ricer kits, which kind of makes my car look cheap since it is being displayed on their website. So I email the company asking them how they got my picture and that I request for them to remove it from their site since they did not get my permission. I simply told them that I do not mind if they use the car for advertisement, but I would want something in return.
So today I get an email from one of the guys, Johan Abanto, telling me that they are not the ones that got my picture and that the manufacturer of the side skirts gave it to them. He also was very sarcastic by telling me, "yeah I'll give you a free lambo-kit in exchange, but you pay for shipping...and shipping is $1500!" So I email this clown back telling him that I want to knkow who the company is that gave him my picture to use on their site and to just cut the sarcastic replies. Two hours later this guy calls my cell phone. I answer and he starts talking ***** to me! I'm like, "what the he!! are you talking ***** to me for if you're trying to run a business." He said, "off the record, you and Erick Valdez are little kids that b!tch and complain..." So I let this guy talk his head off and simply tell him to take my car off the site because I do not want to be represented by a company like them especially if the management is full of a bunch of @ss holes. He continues talking ***** and asks me how old I was. I say 21, he said, "so you're little right? You're just a little kid trying to get free ***** like Erick..." Then he has the nerve to ask,"Where do you live?" I say in California, and he says, "well come down to the shop and we can handle this..." At this point I am completely shocked to hear a business man represent his company the way he did, and to try and call me out is another thing! So he ends up hanging up on me after he says to come to the shop and fight him.
Finally, when I get home I check my email again and there is an email from him saying,"sure, we'll take your car off the site and replace it with a better Mustang anyways." Again with his sarcastic remarks!
So if anyone plans on getting anything from www.grounddynamics.com...I just want to forwarn each and every one of you before you experience the horrible servive that they have given me and Erick valdez in just one week! BEWARE!
Once again, the guy's name is Johan Abanto and the company is www.grounddynamics.com
a1yola is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2004, 08:31 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
sucks I never buy anything from a company that also sells Honda Civic parts. Thats usually a good rule to follow

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
sucks I never buy anything from a company that also sells Honda Civic parts. Thats usually a good rule to follow
yeah...very true. I swear guys, if I only had the time to record this guys I can show all you guys how immature he was...especially for someone that is supposed to be running a business!!! -a1.stangbaysix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2004, 08:41 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
wow that sucks, and Brent brings up a good point, dont buy from ricers its like an infectous sickness.but sorry to hear that..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

shoulda skipped calling them and slapped them with a lawsuit..
evilweirdo42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 08:54 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilweirdo42
shoulda skipped calling them and slapped them with a lawsuit..
yup, after the first email i would have done that.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:57 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Spreading this stuff around on all the forums is better

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:40 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
thanks for the tip, they'll get no service from me thats for sure

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:46 AM   #9
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I just emailed them asking about the sweet deal where I could get free lambo doors for my Mustang, just paying shipping.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 08:11 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I just emailed them asking about the sweet deal where I could get free lambo doors for my Mustang, just paying shipping.
Dude, that is awsome!!!! you are a true Revolutionary, lol

Back on topic: yeah definitely spreading your story on the internet is a good idea, it will eventually get to them and man will they be pissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 09:17 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
i think we should all do this, i know im going to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:36 PM   #12
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
thats too bad they screwed you over... but i dont really care about erick, hes a piece of trash. ANYWAY... thats the company i bought my front end from years ago... they dont even sell it anymore, but back then their customer service was great and i received everything real fast. The only downfall was their fiberglass molds were pretty ****ty

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:03 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via AIM to spadez81
I just think he's jealous 'cause he probably drives a Civic and you have a real car, lol, but they're nowhere near as good as they were when I was still ricing it up
spadez81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:11 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadez81
I just think he's jealous 'cause he probably drives a Civic and you have a real car, lol, but they're nowhere near as good as they were when I was still ricing it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 02:54 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

yeah...i definitely posted this all over the internet...about 10 different sites And I think it's a great idea that you guys email themm about free lambo-doors and just pay for shipping....thats hilarious!! -a1.stangbaysix

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar