Girls are a waste of time. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-20-2004, 01:37 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Thumbs down

pretty much if just girls lived in the world they would of just invented the wheel! No, but I am glad I was in a 5 year pusslationship when I was young. Now I am smarter & don't take no ****. Girls will flirt to get the things they want & when you don't satisfy their needs it drives them nuts. I am not gonna get married till like 35 or so. I n the mean time I will take my mustang out to dinner (ricers) then take her home & hump her in her 3 inch exaust.
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2004, 01:39 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
OK this is time for a BROTHER COREY 101 CLASS ON WOMEN. There are 3 types of girls and remember some are for fun, some are for screwing and some are for relationships.

Good girls. There are some still out there, you just have to be patient. These are the girls you need for a positive relationships. These girls can also be in the second group I will mention while they are young but they still wont rip your heart out intentionally.

Party Girls. They can be good or bad. Like I said above. Good party girls know when to say when with Alcohol and wont drop there pants if they are drunk and wont make out with you best friend or your sister just because she is drunk. Bad Party Girls will live for the party and if you have to work or can't keep up with the spending need of a party girl the relationship will die fairly quickly as she move onto the next better party partner with more money, better car or harder partier

Sluts. They will open up for anyone. They typically have one boyfriend who has their head to far up their *** to know she is a slut. She needs a boyfriend to spend money on them take them out to eat and get Christmas presents from. Casual sex partners will not spend a dime on a slut they dont have to. Best of luck if this is your girlfriend cause unless you are having protective sex you are playing Russian Roulette. Sluts have now remorse for who they screw over. It is about sex and sex alone love does not fit into their equation.

So which girls are you guys dating HUMMMM!!!!!
Old 12-20-2004, 01:41 PM   #38
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Mine is a damn good girl. I'm trying to get her to be one of those good party girls though.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2004, 01:43 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Sluts right now! lol Well said though, well said
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 01:44 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
Mine is a damn good girl. I'm trying to get her to be one of those good party girls though.
Just remember when you introduce her to the party life there is a chance of losing her to the DARK SIDE!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #41
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Nah...

I'll drag her to the meet in AL and u can meet her, haha.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 02:10 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK this is time for a BROTHER COREY 101 CLASS ON WOMEN. There are 3 types of girls and remember some are for fun, some are for screwing and some are for relationships.

Good girls. There are some still out there, you just have to be patient. These are the girls you need for a positive relationships. These girls can also be in the second group I will mention while they are young but they still wont rip your heart out intentionally.

Party Girls. They can be good or bad. Like I said above. Good party girls know when to say when with Alcohol and wont drop there pants if they are drunk and wont make out with you best friend or your sister just because she is drunk. Bad Party Girls will live for the party and if you have to work or can keep up with the spending need of a party girl the relationship will die fairly quickly as she move onto the next better party partner with more money, better car or harder partier

Sluts. They will open up for anyone. They typically have one boyfriend who has their head to far up their *** to know she is a slut. She needs a boyfriend to spend money on them take them out to eat and get Christmas presents from. Casual sex partners will not spend a dime on a slut they dont have to. Best of luck if this is your girlfriend cause unless you are having protective sex you are playing Russian Roulette. Sluts have now remorse for who they screw over. It is about sex and sex alone love does not fit into their equation.

So which girls are you guys dating HUMMMM!!!!!
sir, you are a genius :yup: :thumbs2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:40 PM   #43
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
Nah...

I'll drag her to the meet in AL and u can meet her, haha.
Yeah i doubt she could be a bad girl, ive met her, and I am a good judge of charecter, and I don't think she could be a bad girl. Now why she is with Nick, I haven't figured that out
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar