old people can't drive at all!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-28-2003, 02:22 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
old people can't drive at all!!!

Today, there was this little old lady in a SWEET brand new Jag (still had temp plates) pulling out of her parking space which had a curb next to it. When she was pulling out, she scraped her front right rim on the curb and folded the right fender in a little bit. Leaving the the parking lot, she hit the same curb on the left side folding in her left fender, scraping up both left rims and putting a huge scratch along the entire body of the car. And the worst part is, I don't think she had any idea she even did it.

When I was getting off the highway, some old man was going the wrong way on the off ramp, almost slammed into me head on and made me swerve off the road. The guy honked at me like I was the moron going the wrong way too.

I think people should have to retake their drivers test when they hit a certain age b/c some old people can't drive for ####.

-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 02:33 PM   #2
Registered Member
Send a message via AIM to el cheapo
hahah sounds like that carfax comercial

damn it school, why do you suck so bad??
el cheapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 02:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Send a message via AIM to tire
old people have caused me more grief than younger people as well.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 03:17 PM   #4
Registered Member
There are so many old people here where I live you don't dare go out into the streets around the 1st and 15th. Cause they all get they're checks around that time and they are all out on the road.

Little old ladys that can barley see over the steering wheel its scary............
99' Mustang
95' Nissan Hardbody-Bagged

4 Sale: 62 MGA soft top convertable
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 03:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
I agree, old people should be retested to drive, but you know what, they never will because this country is run by rich old white guys who will never agree to do that. So were stuck with 80yr old road blocks and woman who should never have owned a car since a model T wrecking nice cars. it's a sick world we live in.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 04:29 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
i had some old ladie driving a town car infront of me doing 20 in a 45, and my little bro was with me, he was all pissed cause she was going so slow, so when the lanes change, I pass her, and i was flooring it, she give me the finger, so my bro starts screaming at her, so i am lmao, and go infront of her, she puts on her high beams, now i like wtf is her problem, so the road merges into 1 lane, and I slow down to 20, just to piss her off, them i punch it to 50, and turned off at DQ. I thought it was funny as hell, maybe she though i was speeding when i passed her???

2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar