I'm about to do something STUPID! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2003, 08:57 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
The thing is, I specifically told him to make a move. And he didnt want to make it just yet. ####, I know how much she meant to him. I wouldnt do anything like that on purpose! I just wish he would understand that.

I dont know who's being immature... myself for being a backstabbing mofo. Him, for taking every bit of anger he has out on me. Or her for playing us both the way she did. We're all probably being stupid.. but hte fact remains... no one is talking to eachother.
there are always two sides of the story, but if he didn't make a move, and she went for you, that is all that is needed to know that you are in the right and he is in the wrong. i'm sure he'll realize he was being a dumbass sometime soon.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2003, 10:50 AM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
When in doubt, blame the girl right?

He talked to me a little bit yesterday, but I was out and away from the computer, so by the time I got back and logged on, he had already logged off. I called him twice through the evening, and didnt pick up. He didnt feel like talking, he told me in a text message.

Hey, at least he's still talking to me. There may be light at the end of this dark tunnel after all. But still not out of the woods yet.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2003, 11:05 AM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
i'm exactly where you are rellik... i think what it is is that when you're with someone, you expect them to make concessions to your lifestyle.... eventually you start wondering why you're making "all" the concessions... that starts the power struggle...you can love someone to death, but if you're constantly fighting with them, then it's gonna hurt and you're not gonna make it... i'm currently seperated from this girl... my first love (i'm 22) she cheated on me twice, but i can't hate her... it's my state of mind, i suppose. still in love, 6 months later... we tried not talkin to each other, but one of us always came back... that happened 5 times... right now we're talking again, and gonna hopefully see each other on thursday... i dunno, it really depends on what happens

but to get back to the point, i'm where you were, and it's difficult... just try and talk things out, and don't make concessions... make compromises instead

...oh yea, and when you do make compromises... stick to them
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2003, 11:27 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Darkling,

Currently, we've been back together since Monday night. and been together every night since. We went to play pool last night with a couple of her old friends. And She's changed a little bit for the better. She used to be really hands off when we were in public. It shocked the hell outta me when she started reaching for me when I would walk past her . Which isn't a terrible thing... it actually made me feel pretty good. Usually I'm the one who's really affectionate and I have to calm down. Kind of a nice change of pace.
Old 07-30-2003, 11:34 AM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
^nice... sounds like she's become a little more accepting during the time apart... openminded and such... my ex is pretty laid back in public as well. i was always the one reaching and holding and all... but from the way she's been talkin lately, i'm startin to think this time will be different...

good luck
Old 07-30-2003, 11:35 AM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thanks man... Now All I have to do is get one of my best friends to actually talk to me and tell me what he's thinking.
Old 07-31-2003, 12:59 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to heramb22 Send a message via Yahoo to heramb22
I think you should just stick to the stang. That's the only relationship worth fighting for! That goes sour and you're walking if any other relationship goes sour at least you can still roll the windows down and go crusing!

I know what you're going through with the girl situation. Hopefully my ex-fiancee and the mother of my son will get back together with me soon. (I'm not going to hold my breath though)

Parts for Sale VERY CHEAP!

SOLD - White Cobra rims, rear GT swaybar, ASP UD pulley, cleared headlights, full-length Densecharger, red calipers, MustangWorld billet grille, true dual exhaust w/ flowmaster 40's, MAC lowering springs (front), raised gas pedal, MSD 8.5mm spark plug wires, GT foglights, Steeda Tri-ax
heramb22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar