Just Give Up People! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-08-2005, 12:08 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
they worship moore, its uncanny. That fat tub of lying cellulite that calls himself a documentarian and not a propagandist sat next to carter at the DNC, whats up with that? Brent everything you say is right on the money, most democrats are great people, i want my kids to play with their kids, barbecue with them, live next to them, just dont want them in power, i dont want my nations security in the hands of the UN. Lot of people here saying some good ****, smart peoples in here. Oh and Brett I could be wrong, but last i heard is Bush won by over 3 million votes, it went up since the 2.5 they had earlier. Winning by over 51% of the vote, not even Clinton got 50% on either term. Bye the way anyone ever read Ann Coulter? Chick is amazing
Kenne Bell SC w/ intercooler, 90mm maf, mac cai, 70mm throttle body, 3:73 gears, Kenne Bell performance chip
99CobraVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2005, 12:12 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99CobraVert
Bye the way anyone ever read Ann Coulter? Chick is amazing
yessir! i like her very much!
Old 01-08-2005, 12:13 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

"Republicans think that every day is the fourth of July, but democrats think that every day is April 15th" -Ronald Reagan (live across the street from his presidential library
Kenne Bell SC w/ intercooler, 90mm maf, mac cai, 70mm throttle body, 3:73 gears, Kenne Bell performance chip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2005, 12:14 AM   #74
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Ann Coulter is awsome

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 12:21 AM   #75
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99CobraVert
they worship moore, its uncanny. That fat tub of lying cellulite that calls himself a documentarian and not a propagandist sat next to carter at the DNC, whats up with that? Brent everything you say is right on the money, most democrats are great people, i want my kids to play with their kids, barbecue with them, live next to them, just dont want them in power, i dont want my nations security in the hands of the UN. Lot of people here saying some good ****, smart peoples in here. Oh and Brett I could be wrong, but last i heard is Bush won by over 3 million votes, it went up since the 2.5 they had earlier. Winning by over 51% of the vote, not even Clinton got 50% on either term. Bye the way anyone ever read Ann Coulter? Chick is amazing
I was comparing bush losing the popular vote in 2000 by 500,000 votes to Kerry losing the popular vote in 2004 by 3 million

= 2.5 million difference and yet the same people that cried and whined and said they were moving to another coutnry are the same people who are now pushing for a recount that if Kerry were to magically win Ohio, would put Kerry farther back as far as losing the popular vote and wining the electoral

Basically what I am saying is it is NOT ok for a republican to lose the popular vote by 500,00 but win the electoral, but it is perfectly reasonable to call legislation in congress to havea recount to overturn the election and elect a democrat who lost the popular vote by 2,500,000 more than Bush did in 2000 = 3 million in 2004 he lost to Bush buy.

I can only repeat this a million times and have not one demorat on this forum admit I am right, just simply ignore it and go on being stubborn.

Fine with me, in 2008 we win by more because the Democratic party keeps doing the same crap they have been for the last 4 years and they piss America off even more

Reddit
Old 01-08-2005, 12:50 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

well Brett they cant stay on a topic because their facts dont stack up, they change the subject and then turn to name calling, and always add an epithet to everything... Dumb Bush, greedy Republicans, far right-wing journalist. Its how they operate, though i admit i love to call people names too. But when you get an educated conservative such as Coulter or Hannity or many many others debate the smartest liberals there are, they start panicking and change subjects left and right and start with the name calling, its always the same. Fatass michael moore (i can make epithets too!) refuses to debate Hannity, Hannity is begging to debate him on any given college campus, but he wont do it. Theres reasons for this! Anyone seen Team america world police? OMG that was funny ****, michael moore is a big fat hot dog eatin puppet that tries to destroy america. Its funny because its true. That movie is a perfect 10. Especially the sex scene when the two dolls have sex. Wow a must see, south park makers Matt and Trey made it. Instead of the screen actors guild, they called it the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.) and had all the hollywood elites tryin to stop america from defeating terrorists. Alec Baldwin is the spokesman of F.A.G., and he said "thats right I'm a F.A.G., im the biggest F.A.G. there is!" OH and hans blix visited Kim Jong Il and told him if Korea doesnt disband their nuclear operations, the UN is gonna be consequences... such as they will write them a nasty nasty letter, and they arent gonna like that! Great movie
Old 01-08-2005, 12:53 AM   #77
Regular

lol I love that movie

Reddit
Old 01-08-2005, 08:26 AM   #78
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
they cant admit they are wrong, a serious flaw of person.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 09:39 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
is that directed towards me?
no I just figured you guys didn't want to see boobs, so I though you would enjoy that better
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 02:45 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Whitestang99 - Checkmate on the election thing BUT thing I was saying is do they hear our concerns cause it usually doesnt happen thats all I was getting at.

BTW politics suck cause we are all dicks towards each other. but for brent you keep saying for the dems to get over it but again your the whining one your just as bad as they are complaining about what another is complaining about.

Hypocrite.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 03:13 PM   #81
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
Whitestang99 - Checkmate on the election thing BUT thing I was saying is do they hear our concerns cause it usually doesnt happen thats all I was getting at.

BTW politics suck cause we are all dicks towards each other. but for brent you keep saying for the dems to get over it but again your the whining one your just as bad as they are complaining about what another is complaining about.

Hypocrite.
lol I'm not complaing, I don't mind the fact that they keep losing because the people running the party don't deserve to be in power.

Put a more respectable party together and I don't care if they are democrat or republican as long as they are respectable people who don't ***** and complain 24/7

So that in essence throws out 80% of the democratic party

Reddit
Old 01-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #82
Regular

I'm trying to get people to realize that the current democratic party isnt worth the time of day and its time to get more respectable people in office to represent the democrats in this country

Reddit
Old 01-08-2005, 04:20 PM   #83
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
Glad you responded.

a lot of times, politicians are very very busy people, and may not have time to sit down with all of their citizens to hear them all out. I feel that there are horrible politicians, and there are great politicians. I think we have to hope for the right choice on election day and vote for the right candidate, regardless of party affiliation, race, gender, etc.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 04:34 PM   #84
Regular

To add to this I write to Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby (Congressman in Alabama) and he always responds to me regarding what I write personally.

They do listen. They just have millions of people to listen to

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar