Specter Defects - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Louisiana
Specter Defects

Here it comes we are fixing to get the Dem agendas rammed down our throats, Dems and GOP’s. Two branches in the bag, one more on the way. This is not good people.

1996 GT (sold)
1997 Cobra
1993 Ranger GT (not broke)
Want an 03/04 Cobra

Born:5/23/97, Build # 5722 of 6961 Builds
Cobra GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Specter Defects

Bush killed the republican party. If I were a career politician, I'd jump ship too.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

I disagree, career politicians killed both parties...if I was one, I'd jump off a bridge.

Him defecting doesn't mean anything. He's just prepping for the next election where he will have a better chance of re-election as a demican than he will as a republicrat.

Does the little letter before his name matter all that much? I mean, if he's in agreement with the demicans, then he will vote that way whether he is an R or a D. So it doesn't really matter.

None of the "representatives" in congress actually represent anything other than their own agenda. They only care about their constituents when they begin making political ads for elections. The rest of the time, let them be and don't ask any questions.
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i think you are going to see a lot of political changes in america over the next decade. a lot of more "real" mavericks (unlike McCain) are gonna pop up pushing for change (unlike Obama) that are going to challenge the cookie cutter democrat and republican molds.

americans were fat and happy watching our wallets grow blissfully and ignorantly. now, washington has caught our intention and you are going to see a revival of interest of politics in america. not lame side topics like gay rights and abortion, but REAL political stances. you know, things that challenge the status quo and actually matter.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar