Got a speeding ticket... cop harrassed me - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-13-2005, 12:43 AM   #36
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
theres kid in my town whos going behind bars for up to 15yrs because he was flashing a laser pen into the sky and reached 2 low flying choppers which turned out to be police choppers
wow talk about owned

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2005, 12:45 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
from what i heard they thought it was a gun with a laser then soon found out was just a laser pen but hes still gettin the punishment
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:38 AM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
i treat a cop as they treat me

i havnt had any moving violations, but i was heavy into BMXing, and grinding is considered vandalism...so i had the cops called on me quite a bit, 50% of the time i ran, the other 50%, me being calm helped me out with not getting in trouble

i did have a cop get an attitude with me, i told him to fvck off, and took off pedaling, by the time he made it to his car, i was across a parking lot with metal poles that only bikes and people could make it through, and he couldnt have anyone after me fast enough
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2005, 01:40 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

YOU OUTLAW!! haha
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-13-2005, 01:41 AM   #40
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
oh man...that reminds me of 3.8....

OUTLAWZ!

i got banned for that **** too
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:47 AM   #41
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
ive been pulled over..... 4 times. 1 ticket, and I've been polite every time. the cop that gave me a ticket was an ***, but I was still polite.

I've even been pulled over for 110 in a 45 and got off, with the cop telling me to be safer, no paperwork or anything.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 01:48 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I've even been puller over for 110 in a 45 and got off, with the cop telling me to be safer, no paperwork or anything.
i think in my town or around here if i ever got caught doing that they'd say f*<k a ticket and beat me down with their night stick
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-13-2005, 02:21 AM   #43
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
First off, I was completely honest with the D-bag. When he asked me how fast I thought I was doing, I said probably about 80. It was only after he already told me he was gonna write me a citation for it that I started givin him lip back. The guy was just a straight up missouri pile of trash, nothing more.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:22 AM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
ive gotten pulled over 3 times and got 3 tickets. 1 speeding, 1 fix it, one carpool violation. once they pull you over they already have their mind set if theyre just going to warn your or ticket you. if they ask "do you have any idea why i pulled you over son?" i just tell them "i dont know, you tell me so i can correct what i did so we dont have this conversation ever again". then they give me a ticket, cause they already knew they would. oh well.

sounds like the guy mike is dealing with is a total jerkoff and needs to get whats coming to him. and mike seriously needs to learn how to find better hiding spots, ida hid behind the gas station or something, avoid the whole situation.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 02:23 AM   #45
Regular

I have done my share of hiding

Reddit
Old 01-13-2005, 02:24 AM   #46
Regular

For the record

Pulled over 2 times

1 ticket

1 nice cop... one extremely pissed off cop

Reddit
Old 01-13-2005, 02:54 AM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

I was a passenger in my friend's car as we were heading back to my place from school. He's driving along in the carpool section and he gets off to the right lane and such, but he goes over the solid line. Suddenly this cop pulls us over and he comes over to my side and asks how we are doing. I was like, "We're fine, we do something wrong?" Meanwhile my friend is extremely nervous and I can't figure out why. This was like.. the 4th day after Sept. 11th (has nothing to do with the story, it could have though?) and the cop tells us that my friend went over the solid line. He was kinda shocked that's what he did and told the cop he didn't realize it. I asked how the officer was doing after the Sept. 11th attacks, he said he couldn't believe it like it was a nightmare. He then gave my friend his license back and told him to remember next time and told us to take care.

Later I asked why he was so nervous, it was because before he came over to take me home he smoked weed and his eyes were all red and crap. I was pretty upset at him, first for driving me home while he is high, and for even doing drugs. Bah, whatever. I drive now!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 12:18 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
My fun one was when me and a friend were drag racing through town. I was in my old Grand Prix and he was in his dad's F150. He drove the center turn lane and I drove in the middle of the other two lanes. We did about 95 in a 45 through the middle of town, swerve into the wally world parking lot and pull a parking brake U-turn. About the time the smoke clears there's blue lights everywhere...we had been blocked in my 3 cop cars. They all get out cussing us out and such. They gave us both a good talking to and told us they best not see us on the road again...that it.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 12:47 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to BlackStang99
I've been pulled over twice....

Gotten 2 tickets in the same week. :cussing: The first cop was nice but the second cop was a jerk. Said I flashed my brights at him on purpose and that that was rude. When in reality, I put my brights cuz I couldn't see the rode. I thought I waited enough time but guess not.
jack, jhack, it sounds the same, because the H is silent!
BlackStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 12:52 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
I got a ticket before Christmas going 48 in a 40 around a mall at 1am in the morning with not a soul on earth on the road. I still am not sure where he was hiding. I asked if it was common of him to write little tickets like this when no one was around and he said "I drove thru a work area or he would not have ticketed me" HUMMM Hello it was 1am and there was no body working or driving except me and him!!!!

Well needless to say $86 later and no points I will have to be more vigil wen driving thru work areas no matter what time
Old 01-13-2005, 12:58 PM   #51
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
you can file action aginst getting a ticket if no one is around, its kind of like a with in reason type stuff... it can be done but in the end it will probably cost more than just paying it.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 09:08 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to damustangfan14
cops :fu2: a lot of the ones around here are ********....i remember that one time they pulled me over cuz i looked to young........f ing idiot
damustangfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 09:23 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nebraska
Send a message via AIM to 19ClearCobra96 Send a message via MSN to 19ClearCobra96
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
My fun one was when me and a friend were drag racing through town. I was in my old Grand Prix and he was in his dad's F150. He drove the center turn lane and I drove in the middle of the other two lanes. We did about 95 in a 45 through the middle of town, swerve into the wally world parking lot and pull a parking brake U-turn. About the time the smoke clears there's blue lights everywhere...we had been blocked in my 3 cop cars. They all get out cussing us out and such. They gave us both a good talking to and told us they best not see us on the road again...that it.
I bet that was fun as hell!!!
Old 01-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19ClearCobra96
I bet that was fun as hell!!!
Hehe...it was now that I look back at it...but at the time it wasn't at all, scared the living crap out of me.. I was like 16
Our's:
Old 01-14-2005, 12:16 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via AIM to StangGt804 Send a message via Yahoo to StangGt804
me: "whatever, just write my ticket and ill get out of here"
cop: "no ill tell you what to do"
me: "ok, sorry sir"
cop: "yeah sorry is right, so you got anything illegal in that car?"

Well you were speeding but, this cop was being rude but so were you too. "whatever, jus write my ticket, but maybe you did get one of those power hungry cops as well.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:42 PM   #56
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangGt804
me: "whatever, just write my ticket and ill get out of here"
cop: "no ill tell you what to do"
me: "ok, sorry sir"
cop: "yeah sorry is right, so you got anything illegal in that car?"

Well you were speeding but, this cop was being rude but so were you too. "whatever, jus write my ticket, but maybe you did get one of those power hungry cops as well.
of course im gonna be an ***, the guy called me a liar... I knew i was getting the ticket anyway, so there goes "polite mike" right out the window.

ANYWAY, sooo, anyone know a lawyer?

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 01:05 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to red herring
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips
im curious as to what your respones were when the cops asked you questions.
Like I said, a cop hasn't ever asked me questions, he has never asked me if I knew what I was doing wrong or given me anything at all to work with. I've never had a chance to be polite or impolite.

Quote:
wow, someone sure is grumpy tonight.

ive been raised to be polite and to say "yes ma'am" or "yes sir". i don't give people an attitude(especially not cops), and if i act that way towards a cop, i'm a coward?
As for that I don't think you read everything I potsed. I believe I put if you're polite to get out of a ticket you're a coward. I was always raised to be polite too and I respect polite people and think it's very gentlemen like. To be polite to certain people with "titles" is nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Incidents like that are not because of laws its because of the cops.
If the cops had followed the law those kids would be looky at some hell of time behind bars
Laws are only as good as the people enforcing them
I understand. Here's my scenario. Remember when the san diego fires broke out? Well I was evacuated and driving somewhere I didn't know to find a friends house to stay with. There is a four lane road with ivy hills on both sides. Four lanes remember...i got a ticket for going like 30 m.p.h. I suppose the speed limit was 25 in an area I didn't even know!

Here's another reason I don't like cops. I live with the biggest drug addict around here. I'd say he and all his buddies drive drunk about three times a week and they always get let off of everything. They have marajuana on them, alcohol, speed and cocaine and if cops find it all they do it take it away and they're driving with all this crap and none of them every get in trouble. Actually my roommate has a ticket for not wearing his seatbelt . That's why I'm bothered so much by all this crap. But like Brent said, it's cause of the cops. But that is why I don't respect them just because they have a badge, around here they're not respectable.
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Does that make sense now why I say it's the PURPOSE of the law that actually matters? Laws were made to keep people safe and get reluctant unsafe people off the road. I can say without a doubt that those kids driving on speed and cocaine are far worse drivers than I am and are a hell of a lot more dangerous than I am. But on paper it looks like I am more dangerous and I've given a lot more money to the government/insurance company because of it.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:04 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring

As for that I don't think you read everything I potsed. I believe I put if you're polite to get out of a ticket you're a coward. I was always raised to be polite too and I respect polite people and think it's very gentlemen like. To be polite to certain people with "titles" is nonsense.
so the next time i get pulled over, i should be a complete ******* to the cop so i won't be a coward?

that logic sounds a little bit flawed to me...
Old 01-14-2005, 02:14 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
so the next time i get pulled over, i should be a complete ******* to the cop so i won't be a coward?

that logic sounds a little bit flawed to me...
dude, you have some serious problems with arguements. You've twisted everything I've said. At first I said you'd be a coward to be polite to a cop to get out of a ticket and you acted as if I said you'd be a coward to be polite to a cop at all. Then you quoted me and acted as if I said you should be a "complete *******" to a cop next time you got pulled over..where the hell does it say that? You can do a search on this entire board and not find me telling anyone to be an ******* to anyone else or even find the word ******* anywhere put this post. Let me put it bluntly for you so you don't hurt yourself when you try to come back with something else. BEING POLITE IS VERY COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL, BEING POLITE TO A COP JUST TO GET OUT OF A TICKET MAKES YOU A COWARD. And by you I mean anybody, not you in particular. Being an ******* to somebody who doesn't deserve it is just as bad as being polite to someone who doesn't deserve it. It is a cops job to pull you over when you do something incorrectly and that doesn't make him an assohle either, it's his job and we need cops. However, how you treat a cop should have nothing to do with whether or not you receive a ticket. A polite person doesn't necessarily have a lesser chance of being dangerous than a regular person.

And if you want to talk about "flawed" logic, take a class. You'll learn this, you can't ever draw a conclusion out of negatives. As in you cannot draw the conclusion "then I must be an ******* to a cop" from the premisis "it is not the case that you should be polite to a cop just to get out of a ticket" Just cause you're not being polite to a cop to get out of a ticket doesn't mean you can't be polite to him at all. Be polite cause it's courteous not cause you're scared to get a ticket
Old 01-14-2005, 02:42 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
dude, you have some serious problems with arguements. You've twisted everything I've said.
ive twisted nothing. you're just grasping at straws since you have no real argument
Old 01-14-2005, 02:43 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Let's all calm down some...the best thing to do when you get pulled over is to just cooperate. The cop is gonna give you a ticket if he wants to give you a ticket, period. It's that simple.
Our's:
Old 01-14-2005, 02:50 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
ive twisted nothing. you're just grasping at straws since you have no real argument
if you can't see it then I find that kind of humorous. But just for fun, if you havne't twisted anything, why don't you quote where I said you should be an *******, or told you to be rude to a cop. I'll be back in about 2 hours to check on your progress

Good idea lowflyn
Old 01-14-2005, 02:52 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
if you can't see it then I find that kind of humorous. But just for fun, if you havne't twisted anything, why don't you quote where I said you should be an *******, or told you to be rude to a cop.
yes, laugh all you want.

and have fun with all those tickets your sure to get
Old 01-14-2005, 08:58 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yes, laugh all you want.

and have fun with all those tickets your sure to get
I knew you couldn't quote anything, and I don't mind getting tickets if I deserve them, that seems like what they're there for to me, isn't it?

And just so you know for the future smart boy, it's all those ticket you're sure to get. Your is used with possession, you're is a conjuction of you are. If you could have quoted me saying something I would have apologized, but you can't so maybe you should re-read everything and see why things are the way they are. You acted as if I said don't be polite to cops and maybe now you understand that I didn't say that.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:29 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And just so you know for the future smart boy, it's all those ticket you're sure to get. Your is used with possession, you're is a conjuction of you are. If you could have quoted me saying something I would have apologized, but you can't so maybe you should re-read everything and see why things are the way they are. You acted as if I said don't be polite to cops and maybe now you understand that I didn't say that.

next time you decide to go after my grammar, you oughta look over your punctuation - smart boy
Old 01-15-2005, 01:42 AM   #67
I liek gramer
Legacy

ok, no more between you two.

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Zim's speeding ticket. It stops now.

ntopic:

Anybody know of a good lawyer Zim can use???
Old 01-15-2005, 01:49 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

What state is this in
Mustang anything else is just a wanna be
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9...n123/corn2.gif
Mjcorn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 01:53 AM   #69
I liek gramer
Legacy

*scans back 3 pages, finds quote*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
I was on my way through fvcking gay *** POS state missouri.
Missouri?
Old 01-15-2005, 01:53 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

I will see what I can do for you I will make some calls tonight when I get home
Mustang anything else is just a wanna be
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9...n123/corn2.gif
Mjcorn23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar